Self-storage industry experts from nationwide will gather at the Broadmoor Hotel in Colorado Springs, Colo., on April 17 for the U-Store-It Trust first annual advisory board meeting. The members of the 2010 board, representing several large, successful self-storage companies, will be discussing the state of the industry. The members are:
- Jeff Anderson, Stor-All Storage
- Mike Burnham, StorageMart
- Michael Haugh, Absolute Storage Management
- Bill Hobin, The William Warren Group
- David Levenfeld, Storage Opportunity Partners LLC
- Bruce Manley, United Stor-All Centers, Inc.
- Jesse Morgan, Self-Storage Consultant
- Arlen Nordhagen, SecurCare Self-Storage Inc.
- Kurt O'Brien, Simply Self-Storage
- Bob Schoff, National Self-Storage
- Richard Stern, Investment Real Estate Consulting
- Gary Sugarman, Manhattan Mini-Storage
- Allan Sweet, Safeguard Self-Storage
- Pete Williams, Premier Self-Storage
"With so much change and growth going on in our industry, we wanted to bring together self-storage leaders from across to country to talk about trends and challenges, and discuss ways that we can move our businesses forward," said Dean Jernigan, U-Store-It CEO. "We are confident that the collaboration among this vested group will deliver some valuable observations and key takeaways that will serve as points of emphasis for our companies and the industry going forward. We appreciate the interest and enthusiasm that we have received from all the individuals and companies that we invited to participate in this event."