Extra Space Storage Inc., a Salt Lake City-based owner and operator of self-storage, announced its board of directors has declared a fourth-quarter cash dividend of $0.13 per share on the common stock of the company. The dividend is payable on December 31, 2009, to stockholders of record at the close of business on December 10, 2009.
Together with the $0.25 cash dividend paid to date, the company's aggregate 2009 cash dividends will total $0.38 per share, which approximates the company's distribution requirements to maintain its status as a real estate investment trust (REIT). Extra Space's dividend policy is set by its board of directors on a quarterly basis.
Extra Space Storage Inc. is a fully integrated, self-administered and self-managed REIT specializing in the ownership and operations of self-storage properties. The company currently owns or operates 749 self-storage properties in 33 states and Washington, D.C.
Extra Space Storage Releases 4Q Cash Dividends
- Self-Storage REIT National Storage Affiliates Trust Adds Hide-Away Storage Services as 7th Regional Operator
- Inside Self-Storage Releases 2013 Top-Operators List
- ISS News Desk: Inside Self-Storage 2013 Top-Operators List
- Simply Self Storage Affiliate Buys Palmetto, FL, Facility From Virtus Real Estate for $13.3M
- Self-Storage REIT National Storage Affiliates Trust Declares 3Q 2015 Dividend
- Business Owner Sells Beverley, England, Tapas Restaurant to Double Down on Self-Storage
- Simply Self Storage Manager Seeks Help From Facebook Group in Placing Veteran's Ashes
- Storage Express Wins Approval to Build Self-Storage in Greenfield, IN, Despite Opposition
- The Mele Group Examines Self-Storage Development Markets
- Identifying Your Target Markets: Marketing and Matchmaking in Self-Storage