Extra Space Storage Inc., a Salt Lake City-based owner and operator of self-storage, announced its board of directors has declared a fourth-quarter cash dividend of $0.13 per share on the common stock of the company. The dividend is payable on December 31, 2009, to stockholders of record at the close of business on December 10, 2009.
Together with the $0.25 cash dividend paid to date, the company's aggregate 2009 cash dividends will total $0.38 per share, which approximates the company's distribution requirements to maintain its status as a real estate investment trust (REIT). Extra Space's dividend policy is set by its board of directors on a quarterly basis.
Extra Space Storage Inc. is a fully integrated, self-administered and self-managed REIT specializing in the ownership and operations of self-storage properties. The company currently owns or operates 749 self-storage properties in 33 states and Washington, D.C.
Extra Space Storage Releases 4Q Cash Dividends
Posted in News, Extra Space Storage Inc., Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT), Self-Storage Operators
- Inside Self-Storage Releases 2013 Top-Operators List
- ISS News Desk: Inside Self-Storage 2013 Top-Operators List
- Partnering With the Self-Storage REITs: Facility Operators Get Solutions for Management and More
- Australia Self-Storage Operator National Storage Becomes Publicly Traded REIT
- Self-Storage REIT Public Storage Buys Stor-All Storage Portfolio for $430M
- Hongkong Storage Hosts Self-Storage Investment Seminar
- ISS Store Releases 2014 Cushman & Wakefield Self-Storage Expense and Market Conditions Reports
- Developments Continue in Napa Self Storage Earthquake Quandary
- Dainton Self Storage Raises Money for Children’s Hospice in England
- US Storage Centers Acquires Self-Storage Facility in Winter Park, FL