Extra Space Storage Inc., a Salt Lake City-based owner and operator of self-storage, announced its board of directors has declared a fourth-quarter cash dividend of $0.13 per share on the common stock of the company. The dividend is payable on December 31, 2009, to stockholders of record at the close of business on December 10, 2009.
Together with the $0.25 cash dividend paid to date, the company's aggregate 2009 cash dividends will total $0.38 per share, which approximates the company's distribution requirements to maintain its status as a real estate investment trust (REIT). Extra Space's dividend policy is set by its board of directors on a quarterly basis.
Extra Space Storage Inc. is a fully integrated, self-administered and self-managed REIT specializing in the ownership and operations of self-storage properties. The company currently owns or operates 749 self-storage properties in 33 states and Washington, D.C.
Extra Space Storage Releases 4Q Cash Dividends
- Australia Self-Storage Operator National Storage REIT to Acquire 30 Facilities for $301M
- Inside Self-Storage Releases 2016 Top-Operators List, Available in Multiple Formats
- Inside Self-Storage Releases Slideshow on 2016 Top-Operator Data
- Inside Self-Storage Collects Data for 2016 Top-Operators List
- Stock N Lock of Worcester, England, Wins SSA-UK Award for Best UK Self-Storage Facility and Operator
- Officials Approve NorthPoint Development/Beyond Self Storage Project in Ross Township, PA
- Self-Storage Online Directory SpareFoot Adds Valet-Storage Services to Its Searchable Database
- Real Estate Roundup: Self-Storage Transactions March 2017
- LED Lighting for Self-Storage Facilities: Benefits, Products and Partners
- Improve Mobile Search Ranking by Optimizing Your Self-Storage Google My Business Listing