Extra Space Storage Inc., a Salt Lake City-based owner and operator of self-storage, announced its board of directors has declared a fourth-quarter cash dividend of $0.13 per share on the common stock of the company. The dividend is payable on December 31, 2009, to stockholders of record at the close of business on December 10, 2009.
Together with the $0.25 cash dividend paid to date, the company's aggregate 2009 cash dividends will total $0.38 per share, which approximates the company's distribution requirements to maintain its status as a real estate investment trust (REIT). Extra Space's dividend policy is set by its board of directors on a quarterly basis.
Extra Space Storage Inc. is a fully integrated, self-administered and self-managed REIT specializing in the ownership and operations of self-storage properties. The company currently owns or operates 749 self-storage properties in 33 states and Washington, D.C.
Extra Space Storage Releases 4Q Cash Dividends
- Inside Self-Storage Releases 2013 Top-Operators List
- ISS News Desk: Inside Self-Storage 2013 Top-Operators List
- Simply Self Storage Affiliate Buys Palmetto, FL, Facility From Virtus Real Estate for $13.3M
- Self-Storage REIT National Storage Affiliates Trust Declares 3Q 2015 Dividend
- Partnering With the Self-Storage REITs: Facility Operators Get Solutions for Management and More
- Late Sheriff's Ex-Wife and Daughter Caught Breaking Into Tupelo, MS, Self-Storage Facility
- Author Mark Helm: Self-Storage Owners Have a Financial Advantage Over Other Entrepreneurs
- Brexton LLC to Build 6-Story Self-Storage Facility in Brewery District of Columbus, OH
- Florida Business Lobby Fights Public-Notice Provisions in Self-Storage Legislation Battle
- Man Injured, Dog Killed in Fire at Econo-Self Storage in Lexington, KY