Extra Space Storage Inc., a Salt Lake City-based owner and operator of self-storage, announced its board of directors has declared a fourth-quarter cash dividend of $0.13 per share on the common stock of the company. The dividend is payable on December 31, 2009, to stockholders of record at the close of business on December 10, 2009.
Together with the $0.25 cash dividend paid to date, the company's aggregate 2009 cash dividends will total $0.38 per share, which approximates the company's distribution requirements to maintain its status as a real estate investment trust (REIT). Extra Space's dividend policy is set by its board of directors on a quarterly basis.
Extra Space Storage Inc. is a fully integrated, self-administered and self-managed REIT specializing in the ownership and operations of self-storage properties. The company currently owns or operates 749 self-storage properties in 33 states and Washington, D.C.
Extra Space Storage Releases 4Q Cash Dividends
- Australia Self-Storage Operator National Storage REIT to Acquire 30 Facilities for $301M
- Inside Self-Storage Releases 2016 Top-Operators List, Available in Multiple Formats
- Inside Self-Storage Releases Slideshow on 2016 Top-Operator Data
- Inside Self-Storage Collects Data for 2016 Top-Operators List
- Stock N Lock of Worcester, England, Wins SSA-UK Award for Best UK Self-Storage Facility and Operator
- Creating a Sales Culture for Your Self-Storage Business: 5 Guiding Principles
- 6 Questions Facing the Self-Storage Industry in 2017
- KeepSafe Storage to Open Welshpool, Australia, Self-Storage Facility
- Shreveport, LA, Planning Commission Approves Self-Storage Conversion Project
- Australia Self-Storage Operator National Storage REIT to Acquire New Zealand Facility