The Roundtable Discussion program for the Inside Self-Storage World Expo in Washington, D.C., Oct. 5-8, has been finalized, focusing on 20 hot topics within the self-storage industry. On Tuesday, Oct. 6, experts from all aspects of the self-storage field will assemble at the Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center to meet with show attendees in an intimate setting that allows them to answer questions and converse in a meaningful way. Topics to be addressed include:
- Using the Internet to Reach More Customers ... The Cost Effective Way
- Traditional vs. New-Wave Marketing: Promoting Self-Storage Today
- Common Mistakes in Self-Storage Development (and How to Avoid Them)
- Self-Storage Collections: Getting Tenants to Pay You in Tight Times
- How Much Is Your Facility Worth? Insight to Self-Storage Valuation
- Self-Storage Financing: New Construction Loans
- Self-Service in Self-Storage: Exploring Options
- The Self-Storage Office Makeover
Created for self-storage owners, managers, developers, investors and suppliers, the ISS Expo comprises four days of educational seminars, product and service exhibits, and networking opportunities. With a theme of “Today’s Challenges Are Tomorrow’s Profit,” the event focuses on strategies for generating revenue and perfecting business branding in a demanding economic environment.
For details and to register, visit www.insideselfstorageworldexpo.com.