Noah’s Ark Development has opened Noah’s Ark Self Storage Rock Springs in Apopka, Fla. The 79,000-square-foot, 556-unit facility has been renovated with the company’s architectural style and signage. It is the 13th in the Noah’s Ark chain and the fifth in the state of Florida.
The Rock Springs facility offers traditional, climate-controlled and humidity-controlled units. The projects suppliers are:
- Roll-up doors and hallwau systems, Janus International Inc.
- Digital video surveillance and security systems, Digitech International Inc.
- Third-party facility management, Joshua Management
- Management software, Centershift Inc.
- Building components and erection, NDS Construction Inc. and Cross Metal Buildings
In its 20-year history, Noah’s Ark Development has completed more than 3.5 million square feet of self-storage and offers services including general consulting, market analysis, economic feasibility, site and unit-mix planning, third-party development, chain development and joint ventures.