Supnick Real Estate has signed six new self-storage management contracts under its Profit Optimization Service Platform, which offers short-term, customized management and marketing services to self-storage operators. The added facilities are:
- ABC Self Storage, a 22,000-square-foot facility in Easton, Pa.
- ABC Self Storage, a 14,000-square-foot facility in Delaware Water Gap, Pa.
- ABC Self Storage, a 21,000-square-foot facility in Brodheadsville, Pa.
- Premier Self Storage, a 60,000-square-foot facility in Lancaster, Pa.
- E-Z Self Storage, a 100,000-square-foot facility in Lakewood, N.J
- E-Z Self Storage, a 30,000-square-foot facility in Howell, N.J.
The platform consists of a facility audit, market evaluation and detailed recommendations in areas such as employee selection and training, physical plant, operational efficiencies, improved marketing, and strategic rental rate management.
Owner Jeff Supnick is a 25-year self-storage veteran and a former development and real estate officer for Public Storage Inc. and Storage USA.
Restoring Your Self-Storage Facility to its Former Glory[By Jeffrey Supnick]
Getting the Most Out of a Self-Storage Feasibility Study[By Jeffrey Supnick]
X Marks the Storage Spot : The importance of site selection[By Jeffrey Supnick]