SmartClient Enterprise Edition
Posted in News, Quikstor Security & Software, Self-Storage Suppliers, Self-Storage Security, Technology, Management Software, Self-Storage Operating Performance
Quikstor Security & Software has released its new SmartClient Enterprise Edition, which allows users to view more than 125 reports that provide real-time information on a self-storage site. With SmartClient consolidated reporting, facility operators can see reports on collections, occupancy evaluation, receivables and more. They can run a report on all of their facilities or view reports by region, state or other designated area. Reports can be e-mailed to partners, investors and area managers.
- Self-Storage Software Provider SMD/SiteLink Awarded $1.7M in Lawsuit Against eMove
- Self-Storage Management Software Gets a SMAC: Social Media, Mobile Applications, Analytics and Cloud
- Considerations and Questions for Self-Storage Management Software Technical Support
- Protecting Self-Storage Tenant Data: Using Management Software to Stop Cyber Crime
- Self-Storage Software Provider SMD Adds Text-Message Capability to SiteLink
- Storage Investment Management Inc. Honors Self-Storage Managers at Annual Conference
- Self-Storage Revenue, Profit and Cash: Am I Making Any Money?
- Self-Storage Operator The Hampshire Cos. Partners with Circle Squared Alternative Investments
- Inside Self-Storage Releases Slideshow on 2014 Top-Operator Data
- The 4 Tenets of Self-Storage Roofing