SmartClient Enterprise Edition
Posted in News, Quikstor Security & Software, Self-Storage Suppliers, Self-Storage Security, Technology, Management Software, Self-Storage Operating Performance
Quikstor Security & Software has released its new SmartClient Enterprise Edition, which allows users to view more than 125 reports that provide real-time information on a self-storage site. With SmartClient consolidated reporting, facility operators can see reports on collections, occupancy evaluation, receivables and more. They can run a report on all of their facilities or view reports by region, state or other designated area. Reports can be e-mailed to partners, investors and area managers.
- 2015 Self-Storage Software Showcase: Management Programs, Features and Benefits
- Self-Storage Software Provider SMD/SiteLink Awarded $1.7M in Lawsuit Against eMove
- Self-Storage Management Software Gets a SMAC: Social Media, Mobile Applications, Analytics and Cloud
- Considerations and Questions for Self-Storage Management Software Technical Support
- Protecting Self-Storage Tenant Data: Using Management Software to Stop Cyber Crime
- American Self Storage Buys Bronx, NY, Property for $9M
- Web Application Illustorage to Provide Self-Storage Market Analysis
- Stop N Stor Opens New Self-Storage Facility in Port Wentworth, GA
- Misinformation About Self-Storage From Valet-Storage Company Makes Me Mad!
- Miami City Self Storage LLC Buys 6 Development Sites in Miami-Dade County, FL