Sovran Purchases Cincinnati Self-Storage Facility for $4.3M
Posted in News, Sovran Self Storage (Uncle Bob's), Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT), Marcus & Millichap, Real Estate
Sovran Self Storage Inc., doing business as Uncle Bob’s Self Storage, purchased a 66,520-square-foot self-storage facility in Cincinnati for $4.3 million. The site consists of four buildings in the Red Bank Industrial submarket. Adam Schlosser and Brett Hatcher of Marcus & Millichap represented the seller. Angelo Tomasello of the Locke Group represented the buyer.
- Sovran Self Storage Buys 7-Property Storage Banc Portfolio in St. Louis, MO
- Gorman Named a Director of the Marcus & Millichap National Self-Storage Group
- STORE Self Storage & Wine Storage in Palm Beach Gardens, FL, Hosts Goodwill ‘Storage Wars’ Charity Event
- Self-Storage Companies Offer Assistance to Oklahoma Tornado Victims
- U.K. Self-Storage Start-up LoveSpace Launches Behind Per-Box, Valet Model
- Heartwarming A+ Storage Ad Highlights Self-Storage Reliability, Security
- U-Haul Rental Facility in Williston, ND, to Add Self-Storage Services
- SmartStop Self Storage Pro Cycling Team to Compete in Tour of Utah Event
- Inside Self-Storage Announces Winners of 2014 Best of Business Reader-Choice Poll
- Is Your Self-Storage Business in Shape for Summer?