Sovran Purchases Cincinnati Self-Storage Facility for $4.3M
Posted in News, Sovran Self Storage (Uncle Bob's), Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT), Marcus & Millichap, Real Estate
Sovran Self Storage Inc., doing business as Uncle Bob’s Self Storage, purchased a 66,520-square-foot self-storage facility in Cincinnati for $4.3 million. The site consists of four buildings in the Red Bank Industrial submarket. Adam Schlosser and Brett Hatcher of Marcus & Millichap represented the seller. Angelo Tomasello of the Locke Group represented the buyer.
- Sovran Self Storage Buys 7-Property Storage Banc Portfolio in St. Louis, MO
- Gorman Named a Director of the Marcus & Millichap National Self-Storage Group
- STORE Self Storage & Wine Storage in Palm Beach Gardens, FL, Hosts Goodwill ‘Storage Wars’ Charity Event
- Convicted Arsonist in Kiwi Self Storage of New Zealand Trial Sentenced to 8.5 Years
- Simply Self Storage Buys 12-Property National Storage Centers Portfolio in MI From Pogoda Cos.
- Take Your Self-Storage Marketing to the Next Level With Advanced Tracking Metrics
- Metro Storage to Develop New Self-Storage Facility in Orlando, FL
- Metro Self Storage Proposes Conversion of Former Furniture Store in Skokie, IL
- Self-Storage Software Provider Yardi Receives SSAE 16 SOC 1 Type 2 Report Compliance
- Mapping Out Customer-Service Education at the 2015 ISS Expo