Sovran Purchases Cincinnati Self-Storage Facility for $4.3M
Posted in News, Sovran Self Storage (Uncle Bob's), Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT), Marcus & Millichap, Real Estate
Sovran Self Storage Inc., doing business as Uncle Bob’s Self Storage, purchased a 66,520-square-foot self-storage facility in Cincinnati for $4.3 million. The site consists of four buildings in the Red Bank Industrial submarket. Adam Schlosser and Brett Hatcher of Marcus & Millichap represented the seller. Angelo Tomasello of the Locke Group represented the buyer.
- Sovran Self Storage Buys 7-Property Storage Banc Portfolio in St. Louis, MO
- Gorman Named a Director of the Marcus & Millichap National Self-Storage Group
- STORE Self Storage & Wine Storage in Palm Beach Gardens, FL, Hosts Goodwill ‘Storage Wars’ Charity Event
- Convicted Arsonist in Kiwi Self Storage of New Zealand Trial Sentenced to 8.5 Years
- UK Valet Self-Storage Start-up LoveSpace Raises £1.5M in Crowdfunding
- SmartStop's Affiliated REITs to Acquire 32 Self-Storage Properties for $145M
- Sovran/Uncle Bob’s Buys Alsip Self Storage in Alsip, IL
- Underwear Brand Capitalizes on Self-Storage Concepts
- Self-Storage REIT CubeSmart Wins 2 Stevie Awards for Customer Service
- Competition or Inspiration: Are Valet-Storage Businesses Disrupting the Traditional Self-Storage Market or Providing Impetus for Change?