Sovran Purchases Cincinnati Self-Storage Facility for $4.3M
Posted in News, Sovran Self Storage (Uncle Bob's), Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT), Marcus & Millichap, Real Estate
Sovran Self Storage Inc., doing business as Uncle Bob’s Self Storage, purchased a 66,520-square-foot self-storage facility in Cincinnati for $4.3 million. The site consists of four buildings in the Red Bank Industrial submarket. Adam Schlosser and Brett Hatcher of Marcus & Millichap represented the seller. Angelo Tomasello of the Locke Group represented the buyer.
- Sovran Self Storage Buys 7-Property Storage Banc Portfolio in St. Louis, MO
- Gorman Named a Director of the Marcus & Millichap National Self-Storage Group
- STORE Self Storage & Wine Storage in Palm Beach Gardens, FL, Hosts Goodwill ‘Storage Wars’ Charity Event
- Convicted Arsonist in Kiwi Self Storage of New Zealand Trial Sentenced to 8.5 Years
- Simply Self Storage Buys 12-Property National Storage Centers Portfolio in MI From Pogoda Cos.
- Avoiding Data Breaches in Self-Storage: Simple Steps to Protect Your Sensitive Information
- American Self Storage Buys Bronx, NY, Property for $9M
- Web Application Illustorage to Provide Self-Storage Market Analysis
- Stop N Stor Opens New Self-Storage Facility in Port Wentworth, GA
- Misinformation About Self-Storage From Valet-Storage Company Makes Me Mad!