O’Neil Software has upgraded its records-management software. RS-SQL Version 3.07 includes new features such as:
- Event notification enables automated e-mail notifications to interested users when certain events occur within the software such as a work-order status change or Web order submission.
- There is now greater flexibility in schedule invoicing so invoices to be generated automatically at a specific time and interval.
- Invoices can now be drafted to confirm their accuracy before finalizing.
- A default work-order priority ensures priority selection when users create a work order, pre-work and Web orders.
- Invoices for storage and services can now be printed separately.
- A new field has been added to the account grid, allowing users to enter up to 25 characters of text.
- Users can now set up base or account prices to be applied at a future time.
- Users can update the activity billing of a client, ensuring accurate payment for all services rendered.
- RSWeb.Net’s new cart administrator allows a user administrator to manage the carts/checkout items of any number of specified users. Its new work-order notes field allows user to enter comments for bulk orders and work orders.