Centershift Announces Vice President of Client Services
Posted in News
Centershift Inc., a provider of Internet-based software solutions to the self-storage industry, promoted Rett C. Thorpe to vice president of client services. During his four-year tenure with the company, Thorpe has served as a program manager and director of account management. With this move, he joins the executive management team and will head up all activities related to account management including relationships with clients. Thorpe has a bachelor’s degree in finance from the University of Utah. He has served in management roles with iBahn and AgencyWorks.
- Equity Based Services Accused of Self-Storage Investment Fraud
- Self-Storage Operator Stor-All Systems Hires Director of Property Services
- U.K.’s Access Self Storage Sees Increase in Customers Seeking Business Services
- Self-Storage Operator Got Storage Expands Business Services in Victorville, CA
- Self-Storage Startup ‘Clutter’ Launches With App-Based Pickup, Delivery Services
- 4 Reasons to Add Truck-Rental Services to Your Self-Storage Business
- Should Self-Storage Operators Muddy Their Boots With Yelp and Other Social Media?
- European Valet-Storage Company SpaceWays Expands Service to Chicago
- Kroll Bond Rating Agency Releases Special ‘PropertyBeat’ Report on Self-Storage
- Centron Self Storage Finds Spooky Creativity in Halloween Promotional Video