Centershift Announces Vice President of Client Services
Posted in News
Centershift Inc., a provider of Internet-based software solutions to the self-storage industry, promoted Rett C. Thorpe to vice president of client services. During his four-year tenure with the company, Thorpe has served as a program manager and director of account management. With this move, he joins the executive management team and will head up all activities related to account management including relationships with clients. Thorpe has a bachelor’s degree in finance from the University of Utah. He has served in management roles with iBahn and AgencyWorks.
- SBOA Merchant Services Introduces EZrentPay, EMV Technology for Self-Storage Operators
- Dainton Group Services Buys Business Park in Plymouth, England, for New Self-Storage
- Equity Based Services Accused of Self-Storage Investment Fraud
- Ex-Manager Files Discrimination Lawsuit Against Self Storage Services for $1M
- SBOA and AlphaStaff Launch HR-Services Program for Self-Storage
- Underwear Brand Capitalizes on Self-Storage Concepts
- Self-Storage REIT CubeSmart Wins 2 Stevie Awards for Customer Service
- Competition or Inspiration: Are Valet-Storage Businesses Disrupting the Traditional Self-Storage Market or Providing Impetus for Change?
- 5 Ways to Stand Out as an Independent Self-Storage Operator
- Sharpe Self Storage in Hudson, NY, Donates Free Storage to Fire Victims