Centershift Announces Vice President of Client Services
Posted in News
Centershift Inc., a provider of Internet-based software solutions to the self-storage industry, promoted Rett C. Thorpe to vice president of client services. During his four-year tenure with the company, Thorpe has served as a program manager and director of account management. With this move, he joins the executive management team and will head up all activities related to account management including relationships with clients. Thorpe has a bachelor’s degree in finance from the University of Utah. He has served in management roles with iBahn and AgencyWorks.
- Devon Self Storage Names Executive Vice President
- Extra Space Rolls Out Centershift Self-Storage Software at 900-Plus Facilities
- Trachte Building Systems Hires CFO, Announces Other Staff Placements
- Storage Business Owners Alliance Announces Promotions and New Hires
- Former CubeSmart President Forms New Self-Storage Investment Company