UNITS Franchise Opens in San Antonio
David Williams is opening a franchise of UNITS Mobile Storage, a portable storage company, in San Antonio. The 13,000-square-foot warehouse is on 1.5 acres near San Antonio International Airport. Williams owns the first UNITS franchise in the city. UNITS allows residential and business customers to store their items in 16-foot containers that are water, mold and UVresistant. The company caters to homeowners looking to temporarily store their household contents while undergoing a remodeling; a small-business owner in need of extra storage space; or a contractor looking for secure storage on a jobsite. UNITS Mobile Storage was developed in 2003 by Michael McAlhany, founder and president of UNITS’ sister company, Extra Room Self Storage. The company sold 23 franchise locations across the country in 2008 and has plans to sell a total of 50 franchises by 2011. For more information, visit www.unitstorage.com.
- UK Self-Storage Operator The Store Room Expands Facility in Leicester, England
- UK Self-Storage Operator The Store Room Expands Facility in Leeds, England
- UK Self-Storage Operator The Store Room Expands Facility in Bradford, England
- Self-Storage Operator The Store Room of England Launches Charity Challenge
- UK Builder Releases Study Comparing Cost of Self-Storage With Spare-Room Rental Income
- U-Haul Converts Former Employee-Training Center to Self-Storage in Temecula, CA
- Extra Space to Remodel Cerritos, CA, Self-Storage Facility
- Are You Offending Your Self-Storage Prospects Without Realizing It?
- Zoning Exception Clears Way for Self-Storage Development in Jefferson County, CO
- W. P. Carey REIT Affiliate Acquires 7 Self-Storage Properties for $53M