Simply Self Storage appointed Kerry G. Richard as senior vice president of operations. Richard has been with the company for four years, most recently serving as regional vice president of operations, and in the self-storage industry for more than 15 years. Simply Self Storage, based in Orlando, Fla., has more than16 million square feet of storage space and 200 operating self-storage facilities. For more information, visit www.simplyss.com.
Simply Self Storage Names Senior VP of Operations
- USSelfStorageLocator.com Donates to Girl Scout Military Cookie Program in FL
- Athena Real Estate Acquires 2 Florida Self-Storage Facilities
- SSSP Acquisitions III Acquires Florida Self-Storage Facility for $4.6M
- Woman Imprisoned, Beaten at Florida Self-Storage Facility
- Chilean Self-Storage Operator Converts Florida Complex into Massive Mixed-Use Space
- Is Your Self-Storage Business Prepared to Morph Alongside Market Changes?
- U-Haul Faces City Opposition to Self-Storage Conversions in New Haven, CT
- Commercial Zoning Ruling Will Allow New Self-Storage Facility in Springdale, AR
- Self-Storage Facility Renovations: Choosing Improvements to Yield Bottom-Line Results
- Real Estate Developer C.F. Currin Proposes Self-Storage for Chester, VA