Simply Self Storage appointed Kerry G. Richard as senior vice president of operations. Richard has been with the company for four years, most recently serving as regional vice president of operations, and in the self-storage industry for more than 15 years. Simply Self Storage, based in Orlando, Fla., has more than16 million square feet of storage space and 200 operating self-storage facilities. For more information, visit www.simplyss.com.
Simply Self Storage Names Senior VP of Operations
- Megacenter Miramar Buys 14.7 Acres From Broward College to Build Mixed-Use Self-Storage Project in Florida
- MCSS Self Storage Expands Development Reach in South Florida
- Strategic Storage Trust II Agrees to Buy 27-Property Mindful Self-Storage Portfolio for $371M
- Self-Storage REIT Extra Space Seeks to Expand Facility in Miramar, FL
- Chile-Based Red Megacentro to Build Self-Storage Mixed-Use 'Megacenter' in Miami
- OnDemand Storage Launches Valet Service in Boston Area
- Self-Storage Operator Fights Road Closure in Orillia, Ontario, Canada
- Public Storage Buys Land for Self-Storage Development in Huntersville, NC
- Choosing Between Self-Storage Tenant Insurance and Protection Plans: Which Is Right for Your Business?
- Valet Self-Storage Operator SquirrelBox Launches in Denver; Wins Video Contest