Self-Storage Auditing Forms and Checklists
As a companion to a publication titled “Auditing Self-Storage: Preventing Employee Theft & Embezzlement,” authored by self-storage industry expert Tom Litton, MiniCo Publishing is offering downloadable forms and checklists to help self-storage owners perform facility audits. Used in conjunction with the book, the ready-to-use forms and lists are available for electronic download for $14.95. Info: www.ministoragemessenger.com
- Self-Storage Owners and Their Gambling Addiction: How Facility Auditing Averts a Big Loss
- Self-Storage Owner/Operator Executive Summit Preview: Staffing, Effective Management and Operational Audits
- Inside Self-Storage Store Releases USB 'Key of Knowledge' Training-Material Kits
- ISS Expo Education Track Focuses on Self-Storage Ownership Issues
- 3 Mile Domination Quick Hit: Do You Know Your Self-Storage Customer-Closing Rate?
- City Council Approves Zoning for Self-Storage Conversion Project in Crystal Lake, IL
- Texas Self Storage Association Donates $100K in 2014 to Shriners Hospital
- U-Haul Converts Former Employee-Training Center to Self-Storage in Temecula, CA
- Extra Space to Remodel Cerritos, CA, Self-Storage Facility
- Are You Offending Your Self-Storage Prospects Without Realizing It?