Self-Storage Auditing Forms and Checklists
As a companion to a publication titled “Auditing Self-Storage: Preventing Employee Theft & Embezzlement,” authored by self-storage industry expert Tom Litton, MiniCo Publishing is offering downloadable forms and checklists to help self-storage owners perform facility audits. Used in conjunction with the book, the ready-to-use forms and lists are available for electronic download for $14.95. Info: www.ministoragemessenger.com
- Self-Storage Owner/Operator Executive Summit Preview: Staffing, Effective Management and Operational Audits
- 3 Mile Domination Quick Hit: Do You Know Your Self-Storage Customer-Closing Rate?
- StorQuest and Organization Expert Justin Klosky Help Self-Storage Customers Protect Their Goods
- 3-Mile Domination Quick Hit: Stop Asking Your Self-Storage Customers What Size Unit They Need
- 3 Mile Domination Quick Hit: How Do You Handle Walk-In Self-Storage Customers When the Phone Rings?
- Tenant Stabbed, Co-Worker Arrested at Salmon Arm, BC, Self-Storage Facility
- Self Storage Group Declares Quarterly Dividend, Net Asset Value
- Missing Self-Storage Owners’ Dog Returned to Facility in Lincoln, NE
- AMERCO Real Estate Co. Buys 2-Facility Self-Storage Portfolio in Kingman, AZ, for $3.4M
- Strategic Storage Trust Buys Second Hampton, VA, Self-Storage Facility