Scotty Sundin was named Western regional sales manager, self-storage division for JanUS Door. Sundin has been in the self-storage industry for more than 12 years, managing accounts at LST Erectors and DBCi. Most recently, he served as vice president of sales for Diamondback Metal Systems, where he sold complete building packages. For more information, visit www.janusintl.com.
JanUS Door Hires Regional Sales Manager
Posted in News, Janus International, Buildings and Components, Self-Storage Suppliers, Construction, Sales Skills, Self-Storage Manager
- Trachte Building Systems’ Jamie Lindau Discusses the Steps for Installing a Self-Storage Unit Door
- Self-Storage Operator Stor-All Systems Hires Director of Property Services
- Self-Storage Building Supplier K.C. Steel Systems Closes Doors With Owner’s Retirement
- Self-Storage Components Manufacturer DBCI Names New Lead for Estimating, Inside-Sales Departments
- Self-Storage Door Manufacturer DBCI Opens Distribution Center in Rocky Mount, NC
- 4 Reasons to Add Truck-Rental Services to Your Self-Storage Business
- Should Self-Storage Operators Muddy Their Boots With Yelp and Other Social Media?
- European Valet-Storage Company SpaceWays Expands Service to Chicago
- Kroll Bond Rating Agency Releases Special ‘PropertyBeat’ Report on Self-Storage
- Centron Self Storage Finds Spooky Creativity in Halloween Promotional Video