Scotty Sundin was named Western regional sales manager, self-storage division for JanUS Door. Sundin has been in the self-storage industry for more than 12 years, managing accounts at LST Erectors and DBCi. Most recently, he served as vice president of sales for Diamondback Metal Systems, where he sold complete building packages. For more information, visit www.janusintl.com.
JanUS Door Hires Regional Sales Manager
- Self-Storage Suppliers Janus International and PTI Security Systems Announce Joint-Marketing/Support Agreement
- Trachte Building Systems’ Jamie Lindau Discusses the Steps for Installing a Self-Storage Unit Door
- Self-Storage Operator Stor-All Systems Hires Director of Property Services
- Self-Storage Building Supplier K.C. Steel Systems Closes Doors With Owner’s Retirement
- Self-Storage Components Manufacturer DBCI Names New Lead for Estimating, Inside-Sales Departments
- Is Your Self-Storage Business Prepared to Morph Alongside Market Changes?
- U-Haul Faces City Opposition to Self-Storage Conversions in New Haven, CT
- Commercial Zoning Ruling Will Allow New Self-Storage Facility in Springdale, AR
- Self-Storage Facility Renovations: Choosing Improvements to Yield Bottom-Line Results
- Real Estate Developer C.F. Currin Proposes Self-Storage for Chester, VA