John Barry of Investment Real Estate brokered the sale of the 58,700-square-foot Stor-It Self Storage in Manassas, Va., to Strategic Storage Trust Inc. for $4.7 million. The 500-unit facility included 289 climate-controlled units and an onsite management office. It was 80 percent occupied at time of the sale. The five two-story buildings were built in 1996 and 2000 on 2.3 acres. For more information, visit http://www.irellc.com/.
Investment Real Estate Represents Buyer, Seller in $4.7M Sale
Posted in News, Investment Real Estate LLC (IRE), Self-Storage Suppliers, Real Estate, Strategic Storage Trust Inc., Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT), Self-Storage Operators
- Investment Real Estate Group Promotes Braun to CFO
- Self-Storage Real Estate Investment Trust Public Storage Buys Arizona Facility for $7.2M
- Self-Storage Real Estate in the Northeast: Experts Discuss Cap Rates, Loans and Regions Ripe for Investment
- Variant Commercial Real Estate Buys Texas Self-Storage Facility
- Barker Pacific Group, Artemis Real Estate Expand Storage Solutions Portfolio