John Barry of Investment Real Estate brokered the sale of the 58,700-square-foot Stor-It Self Storage in Manassas, Va., to Strategic Storage Trust Inc. for $4.7 million. The 500-unit facility included 289 climate-controlled units and an onsite management office. It was 80 percent occupied at time of the sale. The five two-story buildings were built in 1996 and 2000 on 2.3 acres. For more information, visit http://www.irellc.com/.
Investment Real Estate Represents Buyer, Seller in $4.7M Sale
Posted in News, Investment Real Estate LLC (IRE), Self-Storage Suppliers, Real Estate, Strategic Storage Trust Inc., Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT), Self-Storage Operators
- Real Estate Investment Firm Houghton Acquisition Co. Buys Tennessee Self-Storage Facility for $2.1M
- Self-Storage Buyer and Seller Expectations: Is the Window of Opportunity Closing?
- Real Estate Developer Eyes Memphis, TN, Building for Self-Storage Conversion
- Is It Really 2013 or Is It 2007 Again? Devon Self-Storage CEO Offers Insight to the Self-Storage Real Estate Market
- Now That 2013 Is Almost Over, What's Happening With the Self-Storage Real Estate Run?
- The Self-Storage Cell-Tower Lease: Strategy for Maximizing the Partnership
- Fulton Storage of NY Expands With Purchase of 2 Galizia's All-Safe Facilities
- Historic ‘Bell Tower’ Self-Storage Facility in Haledon, NJ, Sells for $750K
- Registration Now Live for 2014 Inside Self-Storage World Expo
- SBOA Buying Group Eliminates Membership Fees for Self-Storage Operators