John Barry of Investment Real Estate brokered the sale of the 58,700-square-foot Stor-It Self Storage in Manassas, Va., to Strategic Storage Trust Inc. for $4.7 million. The 500-unit facility included 289 climate-controlled units and an onsite management office. It was 80 percent occupied at time of the sale. The five two-story buildings were built in 1996 and 2000 on 2.3 acres. For more information, visit http://www.irellc.com/.
Investment Real Estate Represents Buyer, Seller in $4.7M Sale
Posted in News, Investment Real Estate LLC (IRE), Self-Storage Suppliers, Real Estate, SmartStop Self Storage/Strategic Storage Trust, Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT), Self-Storage Operators
- Strategic Storage Trust Buys Second Hampton, VA, Self-Storage Facility
- Strategic Storage Trust II Purchases 5 Self-Storage Facilities in the Carolinas
- Strategic Storage Growth Trust Acquires Self-Storage Facilities in 2 States
- Strategic Storage Growth Trust Acquires Las Vegas Self-Storage Facility for $6.1M
- Strategic Storage Trust Plans IPO, Acquires 4th Canadian Self-Storage Property
- American Self Storage Buys Bronx, NY, Property for $9M
- Web Application Illustorage to Provide Self-Storage Market Analysis
- Stop N Stor Opens New Self-Storage Facility in Port Wentworth, GA
- Misinformation About Self-Storage From Valet-Storage Company Makes Me Mad!
- Miami City Self Storage LLC Buys 6 Development Sites in Miami-Dade County, FL