Investment Real Estate Brokers Two Self-Storage Sales in Pennsylvania
Investment Real Estate brokered two self-storage transactions in Lewisberry and Huntington, Pa. Both were sold to first-time buyers. Storage World, a 22,800-square-foot facility with 202 units on 2.85 acres, was 85 percent occupied at time of closing. An additional 2,470 square feet of apartments and onsite management office space was included in the sale. John Gilliland and Jason Kolivoski handled the transaction for the seller and buyer. Smith Country Storage, a 6,400-square-foot facility, has 44 units on 3 acres and was 98 percent occupied at time of sale. John Gilliland and Nancy Mitchell brokered the transaction. For more information, visit www.irellc.com.
- Real Estate Investment Firm Houghton Acquisition Co. Buys Tennessee Self-Storage Facility for $2.1M
- Real Estate Developer Eyes Memphis, TN, Building for Self-Storage Conversion
- Is It Really 2013 or Is It 2007 Again? Devon Self-Storage CEO Offers Insight to the Self-Storage Real Estate Market
- Now That 2013 Is Almost Over, What's Happening With the Self-Storage Real Estate Run?
- Self-Storage Real Estate in the North-Central States: Experts Discuss Rental Rates and Market Outlook
- There Is No Good Way to 'Manage' People: Staffing Advice for Self-Storage Owners
- Bloomberg Report Chronicles Ascension of U-Haul Self-Storage Billionaire Mark Shoen
- 2 New York Self-Storage Facilities Used by Alleged Trademark Counterfeiting Rings
- Self-Storage Operators Around the World Support Holiday Charity Drives
- ISS News Desk: Self-Storage Valet-Service Startups Create Market Competition