Investment Real Estate Brokers Two Self-Storage Sales in Pennsylvania
Investment Real Estate brokered two self-storage transactions in Lewisberry and Huntington, Pa. Both were sold to first-time buyers. Storage World, a 22,800-square-foot facility with 202 units on 2.85 acres, was 85 percent occupied at time of closing. An additional 2,470 square feet of apartments and onsite management office space was included in the sale. John Gilliland and Jason Kolivoski handled the transaction for the seller and buyer. Smith Country Storage, a 6,400-square-foot facility, has 44 units on 3 acres and was 98 percent occupied at time of sale. John Gilliland and Nancy Mitchell brokered the transaction. For more information, visit www.irellc.com.
- CubeSmart CEO Christopher Marr Discusses State of Self-Storage in REITWorld 2013 Interview
- Public Storage CEO to Speak at REITWorld 2013 Conference
- World Class Capital Group Acquires Self-Storage Facility in Memphis, TN
- World Class Capital Group Acquires 6-Property Self-Storage Portfolio in Houston
- Inside Self-Storage World Expo 2014 Education Videos Now Available on Demand
- 3 Austin, TX, Self-Storage Facilities Change Hands
- Self-Storage Talk Online Community Launches Summer Recipe Contest
- Self-Storage and the Need for Quick-Build Space: BOS Container USA Shows the Way
- A-1 Self Storage Opens New Facility on Historical Site in San Juan Capistrano
- Are Apartment-Complex Storage Units a Growing Threat to Self-Storage Businesses?