Investment Real Estate Brokers Two Self-Storage Sales in Pennsylvania
Investment Real Estate brokered two self-storage transactions in Lewisberry and Huntington, Pa. Both were sold to first-time buyers. Storage World, a 22,800-square-foot facility with 202 units on 2.85 acres, was 85 percent occupied at time of closing. An additional 2,470 square feet of apartments and onsite management office space was included in the sale. John Gilliland and Jason Kolivoski handled the transaction for the seller and buyer. Smith Country Storage, a 6,400-square-foot facility, has 44 units on 3 acres and was 98 percent occupied at time of sale. John Gilliland and Nancy Mitchell brokered the transaction. For more information, visit www.irellc.com.
- Storage World Expands 2 Self-Storage Locations in NJ and PA
- CubeSmart CEO Christopher Marr Discusses Self-Storage Sector in REITWorld 2014 Interview
- CubeSmart CEO Christopher Marr Discusses State of Self-Storage in REITWorld 2013 Interview
- Public Storage CEO to Speak at REITWorld 2013 Conference
- World Class Capital Group Acquires Self-Storage Facility in Memphis, TN
- Avoiding Data Breaches in Self-Storage: Simple Steps to Protect Your Sensitive Information
- American Self Storage Buys Bronx, NY, Property for $9M
- Web Application Illustorage to Provide Self-Storage Market Analysis
- Stop N Stor Opens New Self-Storage Facility in Port Wentworth, GA
- Misinformation About Self-Storage From Valet-Storage Company Makes Me Mad!