Investment Real Estate Brokers $8.1M Sale in Virginia
Posted in News, Investment Real Estate LLC (IRE), Self-Storage Suppliers, Real Estate, Self-Storage Operators
John Barry of Investment Real Estate brokered the sale of Storage America of Fairfax, Va., to StorageMart for $8.1 million. The 60,984-square-foot facility was 90 percent occupied at time of the sale. The two-story facility has 453 units, eight office suites, a first-floor drive-through lane, and onsite manager’s office and apartment. For more information, visit www.irellc.com.
- USSelfStorageLocator.com Donates to Girl Scout Military Cookie Program in FL
- SelfStorage.com Launches 2013 Economic Outlook Survey
- SelfStorage.com Offers One Year of Storage in ‘Great Storage Giveaway’
- SelfStorage.com Releases 2013 Economic Outlook Survey Results
- StorageMart President Cris Burnam Nominated for EY Entrepreneur Of The Year
- Self-Storage Insurance Coverages and Claims Handling: Mitigating and Managing Your Risk
- Storage Investment Management Inc. Honors Self-Storage Managers at Annual Conference
- Self-Storage Revenue, Profit and Cash: Am I Making Any Money?
- Self-Storage Operator The Hampshire Cos. Partners with Circle Squared Alternative Investments
- Inside Self-Storage Releases Slideshow on 2014 Top-Operator Data