Investment Real Estate Brokers $8.1M Sale in Virginia
Posted in News, Investment Real Estate LLC (IRE), Self-Storage Suppliers, Real Estate, Self-Storage Operators
John Barry of Investment Real Estate brokered the sale of Storage America of Fairfax, Va., to StorageMart for $8.1 million. The 60,984-square-foot facility was 90 percent occupied at time of the sale. The two-story facility has 453 units, eight office suites, a first-floor drive-through lane, and onsite manager’s office and apartment. For more information, visit www.irellc.com.
- Investment Real Estate Group Promotes Braun to CFO
- Self-Storage Real Estate Investment Trust Public Storage Buys Arizona Facility for $7.2M
- Self-Storage Real Estate in the Northeast: Experts Discuss Cap Rates, Loans and Regions Ripe for Investment
- Variant Commercial Real Estate Buys Texas Self-Storage Facility
- An Overview of the Self-Storage Real Estate Market in British Columbia Canada