Investment Real Estate Brokers $8.1M Sale in Virginia
Posted in News, Investment Real Estate LLC (IRE), Self-Storage Suppliers, Real Estate, Self-Storage Operators
John Barry of Investment Real Estate brokered the sale of Storage America of Fairfax, Va., to StorageMart for $8.1 million. The 60,984-square-foot facility was 90 percent occupied at time of the sale. The two-story facility has 453 units, eight office suites, a first-floor drive-through lane, and onsite manager’s office and apartment. For more information, visit www.irellc.com.
- USSelfStorageLocator.com Donates to Girl Scout Military Cookie Program in FL
- Self-Storage Directory USSelfStorage.com Raises Awareness and Funds for Breast-Cancer Research
- SelfStorage.com Launches 2013 Economic Outlook Survey
- SelfStorage.com Offers One Year of Storage in ‘Great Storage Giveaway’
- SelfStorage.com Releases 2013 Economic Outlook Survey Results
- Competition or Inspiration: Are Valet-Storage Businesses Disrupting the Traditional Self-Storage Market or Providing Impetus for Change?
- 5 Ways to Stand Out as an Independent Self-Storage Operator
- Sharpe Self Storage in Hudson, NY, Donates Free Storage to Fire Victims
- Red Dot Storage Acquires 5-Property Self-Storage Portfolio in Illinois
- Westy Self Storage in NJ Supports Local Book Sale for Women’s Scholarships