Strategic Storage Trust Inc. (SSTI) finalized the $4.7 million acquisition of a 500-unit self-storage facility in Manassas, Va. The newly acquired storage center is located in the fast-growing Interstate 66 corridor about 27 miles southwest of Washington, D.C., and contains approximately 49,000 rentable square feet of self-storage space. The closing of the purchase from Godwin Store-It LLC brings a third major property into the portfolio of SSTI, a publicly registered non-traded REIT. For more information, visit www.strategicstoragetrust.com.
Strategic Storage Trust Finalizes $4.7M Acquisition in Manassas, Va.
- Strategic Storage Trust Opens Redeveloped Self-Storage Facility in Canada
- Strategic Storage Trust Buys 2 Self-Storage Facilities in Mississippi for $10.7M
- Strategic Storage Trust Announces Fourth-Quarter 2012 Financial Results
- Strategic Storage Trust Announces Third-Quarter 2012 Financial Results
- Compostella Self Storage in Chesapeake, Va., Sold for $3.5M