Strategic Storage Trust Inc. (SSTI) finalized the $4.7 million acquisition of a 500-unit self-storage facility in Manassas, Va. The newly acquired storage center is located in the fast-growing Interstate 66 corridor about 27 miles southwest of Washington, D.C., and contains approximately 49,000 rentable square feet of self-storage space. The closing of the purchase from Godwin Store-It LLC brings a third major property into the portfolio of SSTI, a publicly registered non-traded REIT. For more information, visit www.strategicstoragetrust.com.
Strategic Storage Trust Finalizes $4.7M Acquisition in Manassas, Va.
- Self-Storage REIT Strategic Storage Trust Reports 1Q 2014 Financial Results, Quarterly Dividend
- MVP REIT Partnership Acquires Nevada Self-Storage Property for $5.2M
- CubeSmart CEO Christopher Marr Discusses State of Self-Storage in REITWorld 2013 Interview
- Self Storage REIT CubeSmart Prices Public Offering of Senior Unsecured Notes
- Self-Storage REIT Public Storage Secures $700M Loan for Acquisitions, Development
- 3 Austin, TX, Self-Storage Facilities Change Hands
- Self-Storage Talk Online Community Launches Summer Recipe Contest
- Self-Storage and the Need for Quick-Build Space: BOS Container USA Shows the Way
- A-1 Self Storage Opens New Facility on Historical Site in San Juan Capistrano
- Are Apartment-Complex Storage Units a Growing Threat to Self-Storage Businesses?