Strategic Storage Trust Inc. (SSTI) finalized the $4.7 million acquisition of a 500-unit self-storage facility in Manassas, Va. The newly acquired storage center is located in the fast-growing Interstate 66 corridor about 27 miles southwest of Washington, D.C., and contains approximately 49,000 rentable square feet of self-storage space. The closing of the purchase from Godwin Store-It LLC brings a third major property into the portfolio of SSTI, a publicly registered non-traded REIT. For more information, visit www.strategicstoragetrust.com.
Strategic Storage Trust Finalizes $4.7M Acquisition in Manassas, Va.
- Real Estate Firms Release Overviews of 4Q 2014 Self-Storage REIT Performance
- Real Estate Firms Release Overviews of 1Q 2015 Self-Storage REIT Performance
- Real Estate Firms Release Overviews of 2Q 2015 Self-Storage REIT Performance
- Self-Storage REIT Strategic Storage Trust Reports 1Q 2014 Financial Results, Quarterly Dividend
- MVP REIT Partnership Acquires Nevada Self-Storage Property for $5.2M
- SmartStop Self Storage Reports 2Q 2015 Financial Results
- Self-Storage REITs Declare Third-Quarter 2015 Stock Dividends
- Self-Storage Conversion Project Supported by Morris, IL, Planning Commission
- Public Storage Opens New Self-Storage Facility in Miami
- 4 Mistakes Self-Storage Owners Should Avoid When Signing a Cell-Tower Lease