Strategic Storage Trust Inc. (SSTI) finalized the $4.7 million acquisition of a 500-unit self-storage facility in Manassas, Va. The newly acquired storage center is located in the fast-growing Interstate 66 corridor about 27 miles southwest of Washington, D.C., and contains approximately 49,000 rentable square feet of self-storage space. The closing of the purchase from Godwin Store-It LLC brings a third major property into the portfolio of SSTI, a publicly registered non-traded REIT. For more information, visit www.strategicstoragetrust.com.
Strategic Storage Trust Finalizes $4.7M Acquisition in Manassas, Va.
- Strategic Storage Trust Acquires 6th NJ Self-Storage Facility for $5.2M
- Strategic Storage Trust Plans IPO, Acquires 4th Canadian Self-Storage Property
- Extra Space Storage Buys 17 VA Self-Storage Facilities for $200M, Sells 4.5M Shares of Common Stock
- Stor Moore Self Storage Expansion Rejected by York County, VA, Planners
- Storage Express Expands in Indiana With Self-Storage Acquisition, New Build
- There Is No Good Way to 'Manage' People: Staffing Advice for Self-Storage Owners
- Bloomberg Report Chronicles Ascension of U-Haul Self-Storage Billionaire Mark Shoen
- 2 New York Self-Storage Facilities Used by Alleged Trademark Counterfeiting Rings
- Self-Storage Operators Around the World Support Holiday Charity Drives
- ISS News Desk: Self-Storage Valet-Service Startups Create Market Competition