Strategic Storage Trust Inc. (SSTI) finalized the $4.7 million acquisition of a 500-unit self-storage facility in Manassas, Va. The newly acquired storage center is located in the fast-growing Interstate 66 corridor about 27 miles southwest of Washington, D.C., and contains approximately 49,000 rentable square feet of self-storage space. The closing of the purchase from Godwin Store-It LLC brings a third major property into the portfolio of SSTI, a publicly registered non-traded REIT. For more information, visit www.strategicstoragetrust.com.
Strategic Storage Trust Finalizes $4.7M Acquisition in Manassas, Va.
- Real Estate Firms Release Overviews of 4Q 2014 Self-Storage REIT Performance
- Real Estate Firms Release Overviews of 1Q 2015 Self-Storage REIT Performance
- Real Estate Firms Release Overviews of 2Q 2015 Self-Storage REIT Performance
- Self-Storage REIT Strategic Storage Trust Reports 1Q 2014 Financial Results, Quarterly Dividend
- MVP REIT Partnership Acquires Nevada Self-Storage Property for $5.2M
- Insight for Handling Employee Discipline and Termination in Your Self-Storage Business
- Kellenbeck Holdings Ventures Into Self-Storage With ‘Exit 24 Storage’ Proposal in Phoenix, OR
- New Restrictions Imposed on Self-Storage Development in East Rutherford, NJ
- U-Haul to Convert Vacant Rawleigh Building to Self-Storage in Memphis, TN
- A Self-Storage Manager's Guide to Controlling Facility Expenses