Strategic Storage Trust Inc. (SSTI) finalized the $4.7 million acquisition of a 500-unit self-storage facility in Manassas, Va. The newly acquired storage center is located in the fast-growing Interstate 66 corridor about 27 miles southwest of Washington, D.C., and contains approximately 49,000 rentable square feet of self-storage space. The closing of the purchase from Godwin Store-It LLC brings a third major property into the portfolio of SSTI, a publicly registered non-traded REIT. For more information, visit www.strategicstoragetrust.com.
Strategic Storage Trust Finalizes $4.7M Acquisition in Manassas, Va.
Posted in News, SmartStop Self Storage/Strategic Storage Trust, Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT), Real Estate
- Self-Storage REIT Strategic Storage Trust Reports 1Q 2014 Financial Results, Quarterly Dividend
- MVP REIT Partnership Acquires Nevada Self-Storage Property for $5.2M
- CubeSmart CEO Christopher Marr Discusses State of Self-Storage in REITWorld 2013 Interview
- Self Storage REIT CubeSmart Prices Public Offering of Senior Unsecured Notes
- W. P. Carey REIT Affiliate Acquires Naples, FL, Self-Storage Facility for $16.4M
- Sovran Self Storage Announces Public Offering of 1.2M Common Shares
- Self-Storage REITs Release Financial Results for Fourth-Quarter 2014
- Northwest Self Storage to Convert Skating Rink in Hillsboro, OR
- Amsdell Cos./Compass Self Storage Buys Facility in Cincinnati
- Stress Management Can Prevent Self-Storage Managers From Drowning in Their Work