Strategic Storage Trust Inc. (SSTI) finalized the $4.7 million acquisition of a 500-unit self-storage facility in Manassas, Va. The newly acquired storage center is located in the fast-growing Interstate 66 corridor about 27 miles southwest of Washington, D.C., and contains approximately 49,000 rentable square feet of self-storage space. The closing of the purchase from Godwin Store-It LLC brings a third major property into the portfolio of SSTI, a publicly registered non-traded REIT. For more information, visit www.strategicstoragetrust.com.
Strategic Storage Trust Finalizes $4.7M Acquisition in Manassas, Va.
Posted in News, SmartStop Self Storage/Strategic Storage Trust, Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT), Real Estate
- Real Estate Firms Release Overviews of 4Q 2014 Self-Storage REIT Performance
- Real Estate Firms Release Overviews of 1Q 2015 Self-Storage REIT Performance
- Self-Storage REIT Strategic Storage Trust Reports 1Q 2014 Financial Results, Quarterly Dividend
- MVP REIT Partnership Acquires Nevada Self-Storage Property for $5.2M
- SmartStop's Affiliated REITs to Acquire 32 Self-Storage Properties for $145M
- America's Capital Partners to Build First 'Got Room' Self-Storage Facility
- E! Entertainment Founder Launches StorageBlueTV, Debuts Self-Storage Reality Show
- Newly Remodeled Self-Storage Facility in Rochester, NY, Hosts Grand Re-Opening
- Live From the 2015 ISS Expo: Greg Ellsworth Discusses New Technology Tools for Self-Storage Operators
- Amazing Spaces to Build 2 New Self-Storage Facilities in The Woodlands, TX