Strategic Storage Trust Inc. (SSTI) finalized the $4.7 million acquisition of a 500-unit self-storage facility in Manassas, Va. The newly acquired storage center is located in the fast-growing Interstate 66 corridor about 27 miles southwest of Washington, D.C., and contains approximately 49,000 rentable square feet of self-storage space. The closing of the purchase from Godwin Store-It LLC brings a third major property into the portfolio of SSTI, a publicly registered non-traded REIT. For more information, visit www.strategicstoragetrust.com.
Strategic Storage Trust Finalizes $4.7M Acquisition in Manassas, Va.
- Self-Storage REIT Strategic Storage Trust Reports 1Q 2014 Financial Results, Quarterly Dividend
- MVP REIT Partnership Acquires Nevada Self-Storage Property for $5.2M
- CubeSmart CEO Christopher Marr Discusses State of Self-Storage in REITWorld 2013 Interview
- Self Storage REIT CubeSmart Prices Public Offering of Senior Unsecured Notes
- Self-Storage REIT Public Storage Secures $700M Loan for Acquisitions, Development
- Self-Storage Construction Commences on Contested Former Church Property
- Self-Storage REITs, Investment Fund Declare 3Q 2014 Dividends
- U-Haul Buys University Self Storage in Cedar Falls, IA
- Metro Storage to Build Self-Storage Facility in Brooklyn, NY
- Former Self-Storage Manager in Dallas Files Discrimination Lawsuit Against Strategic Capital Holdings