Morningstar Mini-Storage Buys 10 Facilities
Morningstar Mini-Storage, a division of Morningstar Properties LLC, added 10 self-storage facilities to its portfolio, bringing 5,300 new self-storage units with more than 750,000 rentable square feet to the firm's operations. The move also expands Morningstar's presence into three new states: Florida, Nevada and Ohio. With the transaction, Morningstar Mini-Storage now owns and operates 36 storage properties in eight states. For more information, visit www.mstarproperties.com.
- Extra Space Buys 2 Hawaii Self-Storage Facilities for $30M
- Morgan Management Buys 3 NY Self-Storage Facilities, Plans More Acquisitions
- Amsdell Cos./Compass Self Storage Buys East Lansing, MI, Facility
- Extra Space Agrees to Buy 20 Self-Storage Facilities for $196M
- American Mini Storage Sells for $2.4M After Foreclosure
- Self-Storage Software Provider SMD/SiteLink Expands Its Presence in Central and South America
- Amsdell Cos./Compass Self Storage Buys Facility in Roseville, Mich.
- Canadian Real Estate Firm Buys Stock-N-Lock Self Storage Facility in Wyoming, MI
- Uncle Bob’s Self-Storage Expands North Fort Myers, FL, Facility
- Self-Storage Around the World: Reflections of Non-U.S. Facilities on Six Continents