Morningstar Mini-Storage Buys 10 Facilities
Morningstar Mini-Storage, a division of Morningstar Properties LLC, added 10 self-storage facilities to its portfolio, bringing 5,300 new self-storage units with more than 750,000 rentable square feet to the firm's operations. The move also expands Morningstar's presence into three new states: Florida, Nevada and Ohio. With the transaction, Morningstar Mini-Storage now owns and operates 36 storage properties in eight states. For more information, visit www.mstarproperties.com.
- Morningstar Mini Storage Facility in Virginia Houses ‘Dungeon’ Fitness-Training Center
- Storage Pros Management Buys 4 Self-Storage Facilities in 3 States
- Strategic Storage Trust Buys 2 Self-Storage Facilities in Mississippi for $10.7M
- W. P. Carey Buys 3 Florida Self-Storage Facilities for $25M
- CubeSmart Buys 2 Southern New Jersey Self-Storage Facilities