Morningstar Mini-Storage Buys 10 Facilities
Morningstar Mini-Storage, a division of Morningstar Properties LLC, added 10 self-storage facilities to its portfolio, bringing 5,300 new self-storage units with more than 750,000 rentable square feet to the firm's operations. The move also expands Morningstar's presence into three new states: Florida, Nevada and Ohio. With the transaction, Morningstar Mini-Storage now owns and operates 36 storage properties in eight states. For more information, visit www.mstarproperties.com.
- CubeSmart Agrees to Buy 26 Self-Storage Facilities for $223M
- MVP REIT Partnership Acquires Nevada Self-Storage Property for $5.2M
- Morningstar Properties Acquires 2 Self-Storage Facilities in Florida, Another in Arkansas
- Strategic Storage Growth Trust Acquires Self-Storage Facilities in 2 States
- Self-Storage Real Estate in the South-Central States: Occupancy Rises as Facilities Fill Up
- Self-Storage Revenue, Profit and Cash: Am I Making Any Money?
- Self-Storage Operator The Hampshire Cos. Partners with Circle Squared Alternative Investments
- Inside Self-Storage Releases Slideshow on 2014 Top-Operator Data
- The 4 Tenets of Self-Storage Roofing
- 5 Building Blocks to Quickly Increase Self-Storage Rentals