Morningstar Mini-Storage Buys 10 Facilities
Morningstar Mini-Storage, a division of Morningstar Properties LLC, added 10 self-storage facilities to its portfolio, bringing 5,300 new self-storage units with more than 750,000 rentable square feet to the firm's operations. The move also expands Morningstar's presence into three new states: Florida, Nevada and Ohio. With the transaction, Morningstar Mini-Storage now owns and operates 36 storage properties in eight states. For more information, visit www.mstarproperties.com.
- CubeSmart Agrees to Buy 26 Self-Storage Facilities for $223M
- MVP REIT Partnership Acquires Nevada Self-Storage Property for $5.2M
- Morningstar Properties Acquires 2 Self-Storage Facilities in Florida, Another in Arkansas
- Strategic Storage Growth Trust Acquires Self-Storage Facilities in 2 States
- StoreSmart Acquires Florida Self-Storage Facility Through Realty Mogul Crowdfunding
- Stop N Stor Opens New Self-Storage Facility in Port Wentworth, GA
- Misinformation About Self-Storage From Valet-Storage Company Makes Me Mad!
- Miami City Self Storage LLC Buys 6 Development Sites in Miami-Dade County, FL
- Get Space to Launch in Portland, OR, With 5 Self-Storage Facilities in 2015
- Next Door Self Storage Conversion Project Faces Opposition in North Aurora, IL