Marcus & Millichap Broker Self-Storage Sale in Kent, Wash.
Rodgers, Deutsch & Turner acquired the Clock Tower Self Storage complex in Kent, Wash., from Hemstreet Development Corp. for $6.3 million, or approximately $100 per square foot. Built in 1988, the self-storage facility totals 58,148 square feet on more than 5.5 acres. Joel Deis, Chris Secreto and Michael Morgan of Marcus & Millichap in Seattle handled both sides of the deal. For more information, visit www.marcusmillichap.com.
- Banner Storage Group Buys Self-Storage Development Site in Chicago
- Advantage Self Storage Closes on Dallas Development Property
- ISS Expo Education Track Focuses on Self-Storage Development and Construction
- Whale Mural on Boston’s Planet Self Storage Building to Be Obstructed by Residential Development
- Moove In Self Storage Begins Final Development of Facility in Lancaster, PA
- Unearthing Hidden Treasure at the 2015 Inside Self-Storage World Expo
- Self-Storage Developer Proposes ‘Unit-Inspection Fees’ to Offset Low Sales-Tax Revenue in Prospect Heights, IL
- Decomposing Infant Remains Found in Auctioned Unit at Sierra Self Storage in Colfax, CA
- Proposed Zoning Change Could Prevent ezStorage Self-Storage Development in Rockville, MD
- Fountain Hills Mini-Storage in AZ Gets Initial Approval for Faux Palm-Tree Cell Tower