Marcus & Millichap Broker Self-Storage Sale in Kent, Wash.
Rodgers, Deutsch & Turner acquired the Clock Tower Self Storage complex in Kent, Wash., from Hemstreet Development Corp. for $6.3 million, or approximately $100 per square foot. Built in 1988, the self-storage facility totals 58,148 square feet on more than 5.5 acres. Joel Deis, Chris Secreto and Michael Morgan of Marcus & Millichap in Seattle handled both sides of the deal. For more information, visit www.marcusmillichap.com.
- Banner Storage Group Buys Self-Storage Development Site in Chicago
- Advantage Self Storage Closes on Dallas Development Property
- ISS Expo Education Track Focuses on Self-Storage Development and Construction
- Whale Mural on Boston’s Planet Self Storage Building to Be Obstructed by Residential Development
- Moove In Self Storage Begins Final Development of Facility in Lancaster, PA
- Self-Storage Insurance Agency MiniCo Launches Online Photo Contest
- Self-Storage Operator U-Haul Buys Debonis Storage and RV in Rio Rancho, NM
- Self-Storage Refinancing: Why, How and When to Do It
- ezStorage Tour Demonstrates How ‘Easy’ Self-Storage Can Be
- UK Self-Storage Operator Distributes 2,000 Doughnuts to Celebrate Grand Opening