Marcus & Millichap Broker Self-Storage Sale in Kent, Wash.
Rodgers, Deutsch & Turner acquired the Clock Tower Self Storage complex in Kent, Wash., from Hemstreet Development Corp. for $6.3 million, or approximately $100 per square foot. Built in 1988, the self-storage facility totals 58,148 square feet on more than 5.5 acres. Joel Deis, Chris Secreto and Michael Morgan of Marcus & Millichap in Seattle handled both sides of the deal. For more information, visit www.marcusmillichap.com.
- Banner Storage Group Buys Self-Storage Development Site in Chicago
- Advantage Self Storage Closes on Dallas Development Property
- ISS Expo Education Track Focuses on Self-Storage Development and Construction
- Whale Mural on Boston’s Planet Self Storage Building to Be Obstructed by Residential Development
- Strategic Storage Trust Opens First Ground-Up Development in Greater Toronto
- 25 Design and Construction Mistakes Self-Storage Owners and Developers Should Avoid
- ISS News Desk: Self-Storage Development Projects Receive Tax Breaks
- UK Self-Storage Operator Big Yellow Releases First-Quarter Financial Results for Fiscal 2015
- iBid4Storage.com Launches Video for Self-Storage Online-Auction Sellers
- Guardian Storage Marketing Director Raises Funds for Cystic Fibrosis Foundation