Marcus & Millichap Broker Self-Storage Sale in Kent, Wash.
Rodgers, Deutsch & Turner acquired the Clock Tower Self Storage complex in Kent, Wash., from Hemstreet Development Corp. for $6.3 million, or approximately $100 per square foot. Built in 1988, the self-storage facility totals 58,148 square feet on more than 5.5 acres. Joel Deis, Chris Secreto and Michael Morgan of Marcus & Millichap in Seattle handled both sides of the deal. For more information, visit www.marcusmillichap.com.
- Banner Storage Group Buys Self-Storage Development Site in Chicago
- Advantage Self Storage Closes on Dallas Development Property
- ISS Expo Education Track Focuses on Self-Storage Development and Construction
- Whale Mural on Boston’s Planet Self Storage Building to Be Obstructed by Residential Development
- Moove In Self Storage Begins Final Development of Facility in Lancaster, PA
- Attracting Bidders for Your Online Self-Storage Auctions
- Self-Storage Security: From Technology to the Human Touch
- Self-Storage Marketing Firm The Storage Group Hires Director of Customer Success
- NASCAR Driver Johanna Long to Meet Fans at Uncle Bob's Self Storage in Pensacola, FL
- Secure Self-Storage in Ontario, Canada, Completes Solar-Panel Installation