Marcus & Millichap Broker Self-Storage Sale in Kent, Wash.
Rodgers, Deutsch & Turner acquired the Clock Tower Self Storage complex in Kent, Wash., from Hemstreet Development Corp. for $6.3 million, or approximately $100 per square foot. Built in 1988, the self-storage facility totals 58,148 square feet on more than 5.5 acres. Joel Deis, Chris Secreto and Michael Morgan of Marcus & Millichap in Seattle handled both sides of the deal. For more information, visit www.marcusmillichap.com.
- ISS Expo Education Track Focuses on Self-Storage Development and Construction
- Strategic Storage Trust Opens First Ground-Up Development in Greater Toronto
- Overcoming Self-Storage Development Hurdles in Canada
- Integra Realty Resources Report Forecasts Real Estate Trends for Self-Storage and Other Sectors
- Real Estate Developer Receives Site-Plan Approval for Self-Storage Project in Pittsfield, MA
- Kentucky Governor Signs New Self-Storage Lien-Law, Tenant-Insurance Measures
- Proposed Green Mountain Self Storage Receives Permit Approval in Wilmington, VT
- Synergy Self Storage Opens First Phase in Merrimack, NH
- Arizona Storage Inn in Phoenix Sold for $1.9M
- Self-Storage REITs to Release 1Q 2014 Financial Results, Conference Calls Announced