Marcus & Millichap Broker Self-Storage Sale in Kent, Wash.
Rodgers, Deutsch & Turner acquired the Clock Tower Self Storage complex in Kent, Wash., from Hemstreet Development Corp. for $6.3 million, or approximately $100 per square foot. Built in 1988, the self-storage facility totals 58,148 square feet on more than 5.5 acres. Joel Deis, Chris Secreto and Michael Morgan of Marcus & Millichap in Seattle handled both sides of the deal. For more information, visit www.marcusmillichap.com.
- Marcus & Millichap Names Associate Director for National Self-Storage Group
- Proactive Steps Self-Storage Owners Can Take to Prepare Their Facility for Sale
- Late2Lien Releases Automated System for the Self-Storage Late to Lien-Sale Process
- Positioning Your Self-Storage Facility for Future Profit: Planning Today for Tomorrow's Sale
- Uncle Bob’s Self Storage Hosts Yard-Sale Events to Benefit Homeless Animals
- SmartStop Self Storage to Sponsor Mount Everest Expedition by Climber Greg Paul
- OpenTech Launches Pay-By-Phone, Online-Chat Services for Self-Storage Customers
- Self-Storage REIT Public Storage Opens 12-Story Facility in Bronx, NY
- U.K. Self-Storage Provider Storage Giant to Be Featured on ‘Storage Hoarders’
- Inside Self-Storage Boat/RV/Mobile Storage