Marcus & Millichap Broker Self-Storage Sale in Kent, Wash.
Rodgers, Deutsch & Turner acquired the Clock Tower Self Storage complex in Kent, Wash., from Hemstreet Development Corp. for $6.3 million, or approximately $100 per square foot. Built in 1988, the self-storage facility totals 58,148 square feet on more than 5.5 acres. Joel Deis, Chris Secreto and Michael Morgan of Marcus & Millichap in Seattle handled both sides of the deal. For more information, visit www.marcusmillichap.com.
- Strategic Storage Trust Opens First Ground-Up Development in Greater Toronto
- Overcoming Self-Storage Development Hurdles in Canada
- Integra Realty Resources Report Forecasts Real Estate Trends for Self-Storage and Other Sectors
- Clark Investment Group Helps Fund 5 New York City Self-Storage Developments
- Madison Development Plans High-End NYC Self-Storage Facility Catering to Art, Wine Collectors
- 'Touch' Marketing for Self-Storage Operators: 3 Ways to Rise Above the Advertising 'Noise'
- G5 Launches ‘Customizable BluePrints’ Platform for Self-Storage Website Designs
- Self-Storage Owners’ Dog Taken From Facility in Lincoln, NE
- William Warren Group/StorQuest Self Storage Enters Texas Market With 4 Acquisitions
- SmartStop Self Storage Names Pro Cycling 2014 Team, New Team Director