Marcus & Millichap Broker Self-Storage Sale in Kent, Wash.
Rodgers, Deutsch & Turner acquired the Clock Tower Self Storage complex in Kent, Wash., from Hemstreet Development Corp. for $6.3 million, or approximately $100 per square foot. Built in 1988, the self-storage facility totals 58,148 square feet on more than 5.5 acres. Joel Deis, Chris Secreto and Michael Morgan of Marcus & Millichap in Seattle handled both sides of the deal. For more information, visit www.marcusmillichap.com.
- Banner Storage Group Buys Self-Storage Development Site in Chicago
- Advantage Self Storage Closes on Dallas Development Property
- ISS Expo Education Track Focuses on Self-Storage Development and Construction
- Whale Mural on Boston’s Planet Self Storage Building to Be Obstructed by Residential Development
- Moove In Self Storage Begins Final Development of Facility in Lancaster, PA
- Self-Storage Construction Commences on Contested Former Church Property
- Self-Storage REITs, Investment Fund Declare 3Q 2014 Dividends
- U-Haul Buys University Self Storage in Cedar Falls, IA
- Metro Storage to Build Self-Storage Facility in Brooklyn, NY
- Former Self-Storage Manager in Dallas Files Discrimination Lawsuit Against Strategic Capital Holdings