Marcus & Millichap Broker Self-Storage Sale in Kent, Wash.
Rodgers, Deutsch & Turner acquired the Clock Tower Self Storage complex in Kent, Wash., from Hemstreet Development Corp. for $6.3 million, or approximately $100 per square foot. Built in 1988, the self-storage facility totals 58,148 square feet on more than 5.5 acres. Joel Deis, Chris Secreto and Michael Morgan of Marcus & Millichap in Seattle handled both sides of the deal. For more information, visit www.marcusmillichap.com.
- Self-Storage Real Estate in the North-Central States: Experts Discuss Development Trends and Cap Rates
- Advantage Self Storage Closes on Dallas Development Property
- Banner Storage Group Buys Self-Storage Development Site in Chicago
- Zoning Exception Clears Way for Self-Storage Development in Jefferson County, CO
- Affiliate of Equator Capital Management Plans Self-Storage Development in Long Island City, NY
- Green Case Study: Highlands Self Storage Strives for ‘Net-Zero’ Energy
- SD Storage of San Diego Changes Name to Stor’em Self Storage
- Dash’s Markets Plan to Convert Former Grocery Store to Self-Storage Rejected in Buffalo, NY
- Wilson Storage Opens Third Self-Storage Facility in Melbourne, Australia
- Self-Storage Part of $80M Mixed-Use Development Approved in Boston