Marcus & Millichap Broker Self-Storage Sale in Kent, Wash.
Rodgers, Deutsch & Turner acquired the Clock Tower Self Storage complex in Kent, Wash., from Hemstreet Development Corp. for $6.3 million, or approximately $100 per square foot. Built in 1988, the self-storage facility totals 58,148 square feet on more than 5.5 acres. Joel Deis, Chris Secreto and Michael Morgan of Marcus & Millichap in Seattle handled both sides of the deal. For more information, visit www.marcusmillichap.com.
- Self-Storage Real Estate in the North-Central States: Experts Discuss Development Trends and Cap Rates
- Advantage Self Storage Closes on Dallas Development Property
- Banner Storage Group Buys Self-Storage Development Site in Chicago
- Zoning Exception Clears Way for Self-Storage Development in Jefferson County, CO
- Affiliate of Equator Capital Management Plans Self-Storage Development in Long Island City, NY
- Telling Your Self-Storage Loan Story: Getting the Money You Need
- Sovran Self Storage Announces Public Offering of 1.2M Common Shares
- Self-Storage REITs Release Financial Results for Fourth-Quarter 2014
- Northwest Self Storage to Convert Skating Rink in Hillsboro, OR
- Amsdell Cos./Compass Self Storage Buys Facility in Cincinnati