Marcus & Millichap Broker Self-Storage Sale in Kent, Wash.
Rodgers, Deutsch & Turner acquired the Clock Tower Self Storage complex in Kent, Wash., from Hemstreet Development Corp. for $6.3 million, or approximately $100 per square foot. Built in 1988, the self-storage facility totals 58,148 square feet on more than 5.5 acres. Joel Deis, Chris Secreto and Michael Morgan of Marcus & Millichap in Seattle handled both sides of the deal. For more information, visit www.marcusmillichap.com.
- Banner Storage Group Buys Self-Storage Development Site in Chicago
- ISS Expo Education Track Focuses on Self-Storage Development and Construction
- Whale Mural on Boston’s Planet Self Storage Building to Be Obstructed by Residential Development
- Moove In Self Storage Begins Final Development of Facility in Lancaster, PA
- Strategic Storage Trust Opens First Ground-Up Development in Greater Toronto
- Woman Who Kept Father's Body in Lexington, KY, Self-Storage Unit Gets 10 years for Stealing Benefits
- Safeguard Self Storage Enters $6.7M Deal to Add Solar Panels to 25 Facilities
- Woman Arrested After 6 Dead Infants Found in U-Haul Self-Storage Unit in Winnipeg, Canada
- UK Self-Storage Operator Store First Plans to Open 75 Sites by 2020
- Urban Storage in Omaha, NE, Renovates, Re-Opens as The Storage Loft