Marcus & Millichap Broker Self-Storage Sale in Kent, Wash.
Rodgers, Deutsch & Turner acquired the Clock Tower Self Storage complex in Kent, Wash., from Hemstreet Development Corp. for $6.3 million, or approximately $100 per square foot. Built in 1988, the self-storage facility totals 58,148 square feet on more than 5.5 acres. Joel Deis, Chris Secreto and Michael Morgan of Marcus & Millichap in Seattle handled both sides of the deal. For more information, visit www.marcusmillichap.com.
- Banner Storage Group Buys Self-Storage Development Site in Chicago
- ISS Expo Education Track Focuses on Self-Storage Development and Construction
- Whale Mural on Boston’s Planet Self Storage Building to Be Obstructed by Residential Development
- Strategic Storage Trust Opens First Ground-Up Development in Greater Toronto
- Self-Storage Real Estate in the Western States: Experts Discuss Interest Rates, New Development
- Zoning Approved for Proposed River Avenue Self Storage in Patchogue, NY
- SpareFoot Partners With AAA to Offer Self-Storage Discounts to Consumers
- The Do’s and Don’ts of Filing an Insurance Claim: A Guide for Self-Storage Operators
- Man Arrested in Connection With Attempted Rape of Self-Storage Manager in White Plains, MD
- Guardian Mini Storage of St. Helens, Ore., Updates Look and Services