Marcus & Millichap Broker Self-Storage Sale in Kent, Wash.
Rodgers, Deutsch & Turner acquired the Clock Tower Self Storage complex in Kent, Wash., from Hemstreet Development Corp. for $6.3 million, or approximately $100 per square foot. Built in 1988, the self-storage facility totals 58,148 square feet on more than 5.5 acres. Joel Deis, Chris Secreto and Michael Morgan of Marcus & Millichap in Seattle handled both sides of the deal. For more information, visit www.marcusmillichap.com.
- Banner Storage Group Buys Self-Storage Development Site in Chicago
- Advantage Self Storage Closes on Dallas Development Property
- ISS Expo Education Track Focuses on Self-Storage Development and Construction
- Whale Mural on Boston’s Planet Self Storage Building to Be Obstructed by Residential Development
- Moove In Self Storage Begins Final Development of Facility in Lancaster, PA
- Self-Storage Operator U-Haul Acquires American Mini Storage in Central Phoenix
- Premier Storage Proposes Self-Storage Conversion of Former Brewery in St. Paul, MN
- Large Self-Storage Conversion Project Proposed for Cumberland, RI
- Roost.com Launches Peer-to-Peer Self-Storage Marketplace in San Francisco
- Hollywood’s Impact on Self-Storage Operators