Marcus & Millichap Broker Self-Storage Sale in Kent, Wash.
Rodgers, Deutsch & Turner acquired the Clock Tower Self Storage complex in Kent, Wash., from Hemstreet Development Corp. for $6.3 million, or approximately $100 per square foot. Built in 1988, the self-storage facility totals 58,148 square feet on more than 5.5 acres. Joel Deis, Chris Secreto and Michael Morgan of Marcus & Millichap in Seattle handled both sides of the deal. For more information, visit www.marcusmillichap.com.
- Strategic Storage Trust Plans IPO, Acquires 4th Canadian Self-Storage Property
- Safeguard Self Storage Buys Facility in Thornwood, NY
- Strategic Storage Trust Acquires 6th NJ Self-Storage Facility for $5.2M
- Considerations and Costs for Adding Boat RV/Storage to a Self-Storage Property
- Compass Self Storage Enters Chicago Market With Acquisition of Lansing, IL, Facility
- There Is No Good Way to 'Manage' People: Staffing Advice for Self-Storage Owners
- Bloomberg Report Chronicles Ascension of U-Haul Self-Storage Billionaire Mark Shoen
- 2 New York Self-Storage Facilities Used by Alleged Trademark Counterfeiting Rings
- Self-Storage Operators Around the World Support Holiday Charity Drives
- ISS News Desk: Self-Storage Valet-Service Startups Create Market Competition