Clayton Road Mini Storage sold land and a 488-unit self-storage facility in Concord, Calif., to New TKG Storagemart Partners for nearly $6.38 million. Constructed in 1985, the property consists of 58,501 square feet of storage in three two-story buildings. The sale also included vacant retail land fronting. The total property size is 2.29 acres on three parcels. Dave Schnayer and Matt Hastings of CM Realty in Walnut Creek represented the seller, recorded as Aspara Inc. Peter Ingersoll of Sperry Van Ness in Benicia represented the buyer. For more information, visit www.cmrealty.com.
Clayton Road Mini Storage Sells Land, Facility for $6.38M
- Self-Storage Brokerage Firm Sperry Van Ness Partners With Rock Advisors in Canada
- Self-Storage Brokerage Firm Sperry Van Ness Adds Franchise in Greenville, SC
- ISS Expo Education Track Focuses on Self-Storage Finance and Investing
- Ashcraft Self Storage Celebrates 100 Years as a Pennsylvania Family Business
- Storage Pros Management Acquires Vanguard Self Storage in Old Hickory, TN
- Are You Lost in a Sea of Self-Storage Data?
- Mele Named Top Self-Storage Agent for Property-Investment Firm Marcus & Millichap
- Self-Storage Developer Morehead Storage Associates Plans Mixed-Use Project in Charlotte, NC
- Rental-Rate Pricing Strategies for Self-Storage Owners
- Simply Self Storage Names 5 Senior-Level Executives, 2 District Managers