Clayton Road Mini Storage sold land and a 488-unit self-storage facility in Concord, Calif., to New TKG Storagemart Partners for nearly $6.38 million. Constructed in 1985, the property consists of 58,501 square feet of storage in three two-story buildings. The sale also included vacant retail land fronting. The total property size is 2.29 acres on three parcels. Dave Schnayer and Matt Hastings of CM Realty in Walnut Creek represented the seller, recorded as Aspara Inc. Peter Ingersoll of Sperry Van Ness in Benicia represented the buyer. For more information, visit www.cmrealty.com.
Clayton Road Mini Storage Sells Land, Facility for $6.38M
- Self-Storage Brokerage Firm Sperry Van Ness Adds Franchise in Greenville, SC
- ISS Expo Education Track Focuses on Self-Storage Finance and Investing
- Ashcraft Self Storage Celebrates 100 Years as a Pennsylvania Family Business
- Storage Pros Management Acquires Vanguard Self Storage in Old Hickory, TN
- Guardian Storage Named 2014 Independent Business of the Year for Superior, CO
- City Council Approves Zoning for Self-Storage Conversion Project in Crystal Lake, IL
- Texas Self Storage Association Donates $100K in 2014 to Shriners Hospital
- U-Haul Converts Former Employee-Training Center to Self-Storage in Temecula, CA
- Extra Space to Remodel Cerritos, CA, Self-Storage Facility
- Are You Offending Your Self-Storage Prospects Without Realizing It?