Clayton Road Mini Storage sold land and a 488-unit self-storage facility in Concord, Calif., to New TKG Storagemart Partners for nearly $6.38 million. Constructed in 1985, the property consists of 58,501 square feet of storage in three two-story buildings. The sale also included vacant retail land fronting. The total property size is 2.29 acres on three parcels. Dave Schnayer and Matt Hastings of CM Realty in Walnut Creek represented the seller, recorded as Aspara Inc. Peter Ingersoll of Sperry Van Ness in Benicia represented the buyer. For more information, visit www.cmrealty.com.
Clayton Road Mini Storage Sells Land, Facility for $6.38M
- Self-Storage Brokerage Firm Sperry Van Ness Adds Franchise in Greenville, SC
- ISS Expo Education Track Focuses on Self-Storage Finance and Investing
- Ashcraft Self Storage Celebrates 100 Years as a Pennsylvania Family Business
- Storage Pros Management Acquires Vanguard Self Storage in Old Hickory, TN
- Guardian Storage Named 2014 Independent Business of the Year for Superior, CO
- Initial and Ongoing Training for Your Self-Storage Managers
- Morningstar’s Blue Doors Storage Fund II Acquires San Antonio Self-Storage Facility
- Westport Properties Expands Self-Storage Real Estate Team
- Inside Self-Storage Announces Winners of 2015 ‘Best of Business’ Reader-Choice Poll
- Is Your Self-Storage Business Name Causing Confusion in the Marketplace?