Amerco Buys Atlanta Self-Storage Facility for $2.75M
Amerco, the parent company of U-Haul, purchased a self-storage facility in Atlanta for $2.75 million, or about $4,166 per unit. William Charles Smith Revocable Trust was the seller. The 61,000-square-foot, 660-unit self-storage complex was built in 1989 on 3.87 acres in the Airport/North Clayton Industrial submarket. There are 16 separate self-storage buildings on the property. Margot Smith of A Action Management represented the seller. There was no buyer's broker reported. For more information, visit www.amerco.com.
- Self-Storage Software Provider Centershift Makes Changes to Executive Management, Releases Store Endeavor Product Suite
- Partnering With the Self-Storage REITs: Facility Operators Get Solutions for Management and More
- Extra Space Releases Whitepaper on ‘Why Self-Storage Management Matters’
- New CubeSmart Self-Storage Headquarters Required Creative Stormwater-Management Solution
- Nixing the Myths Surrounding Third-Party Management Services for Self-Storage
- Self-Storage Renovations: 4 Ways to Upgrade Your Facility Exterior
- Just Reward: Are Customer Loyalty Programs Right for Self-Storage?
- Valet Self-Storage Business SpaceWays Ends Service in Chicago
- Miami City Self Storage LLC Buys 6 Development Sites in Miami-Dade County, FL
- Arizona Self-Storage Association President to Shave His Head to Fight Cancer