Amerco Buys Atlanta Self-Storage Facility for $2.75M
Amerco, the parent company of U-Haul, purchased a self-storage facility in Atlanta for $2.75 million, or about $4,166 per unit. William Charles Smith Revocable Trust was the seller. The 61,000-square-foot, 660-unit self-storage complex was built in 1989 on 3.87 acres in the Airport/North Clayton Industrial submarket. There are 16 separate self-storage buildings on the property. Margot Smith of A Action Management represented the seller. There was no buyer's broker reported. For more information, visit www.amerco.com.
- Safeguard Self Storage Buys Facility in Thornwood, NY
- Booster Drive Storage Buys Arizona Self-Storage Facility for $790K
- A-1 Self Storage Buys Land to Build New San Diego Facility
- Compass Self Storage/Amsdell Cos. Buys 8th Facility in Greater Detroit
- Uncle Bob's Self Storage Opens New Atlanta Facility on Behalf of Regis Investments
- Self-Storage Software Provider SMD/SiteLink Expands Its Presence in Central and South America
- Amsdell Cos./Compass Self Storage Buys Facility in Roseville, Mich.
- Canadian Real Estate Firm Buys Stock-N-Lock Self Storage Facility in Wyoming, MI
- Uncle Bob’s Self-Storage Expands North Fort Myers, FL, Facility
- Self-Storage Around the World: Reflections of Non-U.S. Facilities on Six Continents