US Storage Opens Second Facility in Torrance, Calif.
Posted in News
US Storage Center opened a second facility in Torrance, Calif. The newest location is a fully-enclosed facility providing personal and business self-storage as well as boat and RV spaces. The facility’s features include video camera surveillance, individual door alarms, electronic gates with coded access, moving and packing supplies, and resident managers. US Storage Centers are located throughout California, Connecticut, Florida, Maryland, New Jersey and Nevada. For more information, visit www.usstoragecenters.com.
- SelfStorage.com Launches 2013 Economic Outlook Survey
- USSelfStorageLocator.com Donates to Girl Scout Military Cookie Program in FL
- Self-Storage Directory USSelfStorage.com Raises Awareness and Funds for Breast-Cancer Research
- SelfStorage.com Offers One Year of Storage in ‘Great Storage Giveaway’
- SelfStorage.com Releases 2013 Economic Outlook Survey Results
- Self-Storage Talk Video Challenge Third-Place Winner: Ashley Dawn, A+ Storage
- Self-Storage Finance Firm Jernigan Capital Offers IPO Worth $100M
- ClickandStor Self-Storage Move-In Platform Interfaces With Yardi Software
- Australian Self-Storage Operator National Storage REIT Seeks to Raise $57.5M
- Scott Self Storage of England Organizes Charity Bike Ride