US Storage Opens Second Facility in Torrance, Calif.
Posted in News
US Storage Center opened a second facility in Torrance, Calif. The newest location is a fully-enclosed facility providing personal and business self-storage as well as boat and RV spaces. The facility’s features include video camera surveillance, individual door alarms, electronic gates with coded access, moving and packing supplies, and resident managers. US Storage Centers are located throughout California, Connecticut, Florida, Maryland, New Jersey and Nevada. For more information, visit www.usstoragecenters.com.
- SelfStorage.com Launches 2013 Economic Outlook Survey
- USSelfStorageLocator.com Donates to Girl Scout Military Cookie Program in FL
- Self-Storage Directory USSelfStorage.com Raises Awareness and Funds for Breast-Cancer Research
- SelfStorage.com Offers One Year of Storage in ‘Great Storage Giveaway’
- SelfStorage.com Releases 2013 Economic Outlook Survey Results
- ISS News Desk: Self-Storage Operator LifeStorage Secures $220M in Funding for Strategic Growth
- UK Self-Storage Company Lok’nStore Releases Fiscal 2014 Financial Results
- Self-Storage Operator Tuxis Corp. Reports 3Q 2014 Financial Results
- Murder-Suicide Attempt Leaves Man Dead, Wife Injured at Burbank, CA, Self-Storage Facility
- Northland Self-Storage Buys Nearby Building for Conversion Project in Petoskey, MI