US Storage Opens Second Facility in Torrance, Calif.
Posted in News
US Storage Center opened a second facility in Torrance, Calif. The newest location is a fully-enclosed facility providing personal and business self-storage as well as boat and RV spaces. The facility’s features include video camera surveillance, individual door alarms, electronic gates with coded access, moving and packing supplies, and resident managers. US Storage Centers are located throughout California, Connecticut, Florida, Maryland, New Jersey and Nevada. For more information, visit www.usstoragecenters.com.
- SelfStorage.com Launches 2013 Economic Outlook Survey
- USSelfStorageLocator.com Donates to Girl Scout Military Cookie Program in FL
- Self-Storage Directory USSelfStorage.com Raises Awareness and Funds for Breast-Cancer Research
- SelfStorage.com Offers One Year of Storage in ‘Great Storage Giveaway’
- SelfStorage.com Releases 2013 Economic Outlook Survey Results
- Self-Storage Finance Firm Jernigan Capital Appoints New President, Chief Operating Officer
- Self-Storage REITs Declare Second-Quarter 2015 Stock Dividends
- Menomonee Falls, WI, Industrial Building to Be Converted to Self-Storage
- Personal Mini Storage Acquires Harbor Lighthouse Self Storage & Business Center in Davenport, FL
- U-Haul Offers Free Self-Storage or U-Box Storage to Houston Storm and Flood Victims