Tredd's Software Solutions LLC has released version 6.9.7 of the company's software for $79. The software is designed for easy-to-use interface and uses the same graphics as previous versions, while adding to a continuous array of features released through the company's 33 other updates made throughout the year.
Some new features released in the last six months include the following:
- The ability to do a block increase of rental amounts on same-sized storage units.
- Ten new customer fields to the letters and rental-agreement programs.
- An unlimited note section for customer information.
- The ability to change rent amounts on linked units.
- Addtional prepaid amount to main customer screen.
- Daily usage report capability.
Until Dec. 31, 2008, Tredd's Self Storage Software Maintenance Plan can be purchased for a discounted price of $198, providing one year of phone technical support, six software updates, three additional software licenses, and the use of secure online backup server to protect data bases from computer crashes. Info: www.tredd.com