Three-Story Self-Storage Facility Approved in Manchester, Conn.
Land and approvals for an 81,275-square-foot, three-story self-storage facility in Manchester, Conn., were sold to a regional self-storage partnership. Investment Real Estate provided the seller with its initial feasibility study prior to its purchase of the land, and IREM will provide management consultation services to the buyer during construction and will manage the facility upon site completion. John Gilliland and John Barry handled both sides of the transaction. For more information, visit www.irellc.com.
- Casey Storage Solutions Buys 2 Connecticut Self-Storage Facilities
- Self-Storage Services Firm Investment Real Estate LLC Names New Director of Marketing, Executive Assistant
- Coventry Self Storage of Connecticut Installs 242 Rooftop Solar Panels
- Pegasus Group Partners with Arizona State Retirement System to Acquire Self-Storage Properties
- Investment Real Estate Construction Completes Renovation of Finksburg, MD, Self-Storage Facility
- Dino’s Begins $3M Expansion of Papillion, NE, Self-Storage Facility
- Modernizing Your Self-Storage Security Equipment: Keeping Up With Tomorrow's Technology
- Old Barn Self Storage of Grass Valley, CA, Honors Memorial Day With Iwo Jima Artwork
- Avoiding Data Breaches in Self-Storage: Simple Steps to Protect Your Sensitive Information
- American Self Storage Buys Bronx, NY, Property for $9M