Three-Story Self-Storage Facility Approved in Manchester, Conn.
Land and approvals for an 81,275-square-foot, three-story self-storage facility in Manchester, Conn., were sold to a regional self-storage partnership. Investment Real Estate provided the seller with its initial feasibility study prior to its purchase of the land, and IREM will provide management consultation services to the buyer during construction and will manage the facility upon site completion. John Gilliland and John Barry handled both sides of the transaction. For more information, visit www.irellc.com.
- Pegasus Group Partners with Arizona State Retirement System to Acquire Self-Storage Properties
- Investment Real Estate Construction Completes Renovation of Finksburg, MD, Self-Storage Facility
- Real Estate Investment Firm Houghton Acquisition Co. Buys Tennessee Self-Storage Facility for $2.1M
- Self-Storage Consulting Firm Investment Real Estate Hires Executive Assistant
- Self-Storage Consulting Firm Investment Real Estate Hires Maintenance Manager
- Self-Storage Directory Storage.com Launches College-Scholarship Contest
- Self-Storage Facility Proposed for Vacant Retail Building in South Bend, IN
- Virtus Real Estate Capital Acquires 2 Arkansas Self-Storage Facilities
- Self-Storage Development Approved for Business Park in Vallejo, CA
- Solar Technology: How It Works, and What It Can Do for Your Self-Storage Business