Three-Story Self-Storage Facility Approved in Manchester, Conn.
Land and approvals for an 81,275-square-foot, three-story self-storage facility in Manchester, Conn., were sold to a regional self-storage partnership. Investment Real Estate provided the seller with its initial feasibility study prior to its purchase of the land, and IREM will provide management consultation services to the buyer during construction and will manage the facility upon site completion. John Gilliland and John Barry handled both sides of the transaction. For more information, visit www.irellc.com.
- Coventry Self Storage of Connecticut Installs 242 Rooftop Solar Panels
- Pegasus Group Partners with Arizona State Retirement System to Acquire Self-Storage Properties
- Investment Real Estate Construction Completes Renovation of Finksburg, MD, Self-Storage Facility
- Real Estate Investment Firm Houghton Acquisition Co. Buys Tennessee Self-Storage Facility for $2.1M
- Self-Storage Consulting Firm Investment Real Estate Hires Executive Assistant
- Self-Storage Real Estate in the Northeast States: Experts Discuss Interest Rates and New Development
- Partnering With the Self-Storage REITs: Facility Operators Get Solutions for Management and More
- Westy Self Storage in Norwood, NJ, Provides Free Storage to Aspiring Eagle Scout, Book Drive
- BOS Container USA Releases Market Brief on Quick-Build Space for Self-Storage
- Self-Storage Directory Storage.com Announces Winners of Inaugural Scholarship Contest