Three-Story Self-Storage Facility Approved in Manchester, Conn.
Land and approvals for an 81,275-square-foot, three-story self-storage facility in Manchester, Conn., were sold to a regional self-storage partnership. Investment Real Estate provided the seller with its initial feasibility study prior to its purchase of the land, and IREM will provide management consultation services to the buyer during construction and will manage the facility upon site completion. John Gilliland and John Barry handled both sides of the transaction. For more information, visit www.irellc.com.
- AAA Self Storage Depot Approved for Development in Langley, BC, Canada
- Booster Drive Storage Buys Arizona Self-Storage Facility for $790K
- Safeguard Self Storage Buys Facility in Thornwood, NY
- Greenbox Self Storage Opens Second of Three Planned Denver Facilities
- The Social Evolution of Self-Storage Facility Managers
- Ordinance Committee Approves Special-Permit Zoning Change for Self-Storage in Pittsfield, MA
- Self-Storage REIT Public Storage Secures $700M Loan for Acquisitions, Development
- The Self-Storage Cell-Tower Lease: Strategy for Maximizing the Partnership
- Fulton Storage of NY Expands With Purchase of 2 Galizia's All-Safe Facilities
- Historic ‘Bell Tower’ Self-Storage Facility in Haledon, NJ, Sells for $750K