Three-Story Self-Storage Facility Approved in Manchester, Conn.
Land and approvals for an 81,275-square-foot, three-story self-storage facility in Manchester, Conn., were sold to a regional self-storage partnership. Investment Real Estate provided the seller with its initial feasibility study prior to its purchase of the land, and IREM will provide management consultation services to the buyer during construction and will manage the facility upon site completion. John Gilliland and John Barry handled both sides of the transaction. For more information, visit www.irellc.com.
- Casey Storage Solutions Buys 2 Connecticut Self-Storage Facilities
- Self-Storage Services Firm Investment Real Estate LLC Names New Director of Marketing, Executive Assistant
- Coventry Self Storage of Connecticut Installs 242 Rooftop Solar Panels
- Pegasus Group Partners with Arizona State Retirement System to Acquire Self-Storage Properties
- Investment Real Estate Construction Completes Renovation of Finksburg, MD, Self-Storage Facility
- Amazing Spaces to Build 2 New Self-Storage Facilities in The Woodlands, TX
- Richland Self Storage in Aikin, SC, Supports ‘Wreaths Across America’ Servicemen-Memorial Charity
- New Stor-It Self Storage Facility to Be Built in Palm Coast, FL
- Self-Storage Tenant Accused of Threatening Fellow Customer With BB Gun in Gate-Entry Dispute
- Acquiring Self-Storage Facilities: How to Be a Better Buyer and Close the Deal