Strategic Storage Trust Buys U-Stor-It Facilities
Posted in News, Strategic Storage Trust Inc., Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT), Self-Storage Operators, CubeSmart, Real Estate
Strategic Storage Trust Inc. (SSTI) purchased properties in Biloxi, Miss., and Gulf Breeze, Fla., from U-Stor-It LP for $10.7 million. The property transaction brings more than 1,300 storage units and 146,000 rentable square feet of storage space into SSTI’s budding portfolio. For more information, visit, www.strategicstoragetrust.com.
- Strategic Storage Trust Acquires 6th NJ Self-Storage Facility for $5.2M
- Strategic Storage Trust Plans IPO, Acquires 4th Canadian Self-Storage Property
- Extra Space Buys 2 Hawaii Self-Storage Facilities for $30M
- Morgan Management Buys 3 NY Self-Storage Facilities, Plans More Acquisitions
- Self-Storage Operator Stor-All Systems Hires Director of Property Services
- Self-Storage Software Provider SMD/SiteLink Expands Its Presence in Central and South America
- Amsdell Cos./Compass Self Storage Buys Facility in Roseville, Mich.
- Canadian Real Estate Firm Buys Stock-N-Lock Self Storage Facility in Wyoming, MI
- Uncle Bob’s Self-Storage Expands North Fort Myers, FL, Facility
- Self-Storage Around the World: Reflections of Non-U.S. Facilities on Six Continents