StorageOp Acquires Rhode Island Facility
Storage Opportunity Partners LLC (StorageOp) acquired Aquidneck Island Self Storage in Middletown, R.I. Built in 2004, the facility consists of four two-story storage buildings with 62,700 rentable square feet and 531 storage units, including climate controlled or direct drive-up. The property will be re-branded Storage Pros Self Storage, and operated by Storage Pros Management LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of StorageOp. For more information, visit www.storageop.com.
- Storage Pros Management Acquires Vanguard Self Storage in Old Hickory, TN
- Storage Pros Management Acquires 8 Self-Storage Facilities in Knoxville, TN
- Storage Pros Management Buys 3 Nashville, TN-Area Self-Storage Facilities
- SBOA and Storage Pros Management Help Children in Need Via 'Storage for a Cause'
- Prospect Capital Acquires 7 Self-Storage Facilities in Michigan
- Are You Making These 6 Mistakes in Running Your Self-Storage Facility?
- Valet Self-Storage Startup Spacebox Launches in Hong Kong
- ISS Slideshow Provides Strategies for Self-Storage Tenant Defaults and Collections
- Manhattan Mini Storage Offers Free Self-Storage to Displaced Survivors of East Village, NY, Explosion
- SmartStop Self Storage Acquires Tempe, AZ, Facility for $4.4M