StorageOp Acquires Rhode Island Facility
Storage Opportunity Partners LLC (StorageOp) acquired Aquidneck Island Self Storage in Middletown, R.I. Built in 2004, the facility consists of four two-story storage buildings with 62,700 rentable square feet and 531 storage units, including climate controlled or direct drive-up. The property will be re-branded Storage Pros Self Storage, and operated by Storage Pros Management LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of StorageOp. For more information, visit www.storageop.com.
- Casey Storage Solutions Acquires Self-Storage Facility in Worcester, MA
- World Class Capital Group Acquires Las Vegas Self-Storage Facility
- East Penn Self Storage Acquires Extra Space Storage Facility in Pennsylvania
- MVP REIT Acquires Austin Self-Storage Facility for $3.5M
- Southern Self Storage Acquires Facility in Port Richey, FL