StorageOp Acquires Rhode Island Facility
Storage Opportunity Partners LLC (StorageOp) acquired Aquidneck Island Self Storage in Middletown, R.I. Built in 2004, the facility consists of four two-story storage buildings with 62,700 rentable square feet and 531 storage units, including climate controlled or direct drive-up. The property will be re-branded Storage Pros Self Storage, and operated by Storage Pros Management LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of StorageOp. For more information, visit www.storageop.com.
- Storage Pros Management Acquires Vanguard Self Storage in Old Hickory, TN
- Storage Pros Management Acquires 8 Self-Storage Facilities in Knoxville, TN
- SBOA and Storage Pros Management Help Children in Need Via 'Storage for a Cause'
- Prospect Capital Acquires 7 Self-Storage Facilities in Michigan
- Creating an Effective Lead-Management System: 4 Steps for Converting Self-Storage Prospects to Renters
- Zoning Change Allows Provision Self-Storage to Pursue Retail Development in Baldwin County, AL
- European Self-Storage Operator Less Mess Storage Releases Fiscal-Year 2014 Financial Results
- SBOA and AlphaStaff Launch HR-Services Program for Self-Storage
- Amsdell Cos./Compass Self Storage Buys Facility in Ferandina Beach, FL
- Top 10 Self-Storage Business Strategies for a Successful 2015