StorageOp Acquires Rhode Island Facility
Storage Opportunity Partners LLC (StorageOp) acquired Aquidneck Island Self Storage in Middletown, R.I. Built in 2004, the facility consists of four two-story storage buildings with 62,700 rentable square feet and 531 storage units, including climate controlled or direct drive-up. The property will be re-branded Storage Pros Self Storage, and operated by Storage Pros Management LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of StorageOp. For more information, visit www.storageop.com.
- Storage Pros Management Acquires 8 Self-Storage Facilities in Knoxville, TN
- SBOA and Storage Pros Management Help Children in Need Via 'Storage for a Cause'
- Creating an Effective Lead-Management System: 4 Steps for Converting Self-Storage Prospects to Renters
- New CubeSmart Self-Storage Headquarters Required Creative Stormwater-Management Solution
- Atascocita Self Storage in Humble, Texas, Sold to Move It Management
- The Animal Side of Self-Storage: Pets and Fur-Friendly Events Are Good for Morale and Business
- Berkeley Point Capital Expands Financing Options to Include Self-Storage
- Masked Gunman Ties Up and Robs Self-Storage Manager in Sausalito, CA
- 7 Ways for Self-Storage Operators to Capitalize on Mobile Technology
- Storage Post Self Storage Appoints Chief Administrative Officer and General Council