StorageOp Acquires Rhode Island Facility
Storage Opportunity Partners LLC (StorageOp) acquired Aquidneck Island Self Storage in Middletown, R.I. Built in 2004, the facility consists of four two-story storage buildings with 62,700 rentable square feet and 531 storage units, including climate controlled or direct drive-up. The property will be re-branded Storage Pros Self Storage, and operated by Storage Pros Management LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of StorageOp. For more information, visit www.storageop.com.
- Storage Pros Management Acquires Vanguard Self Storage in Old Hickory, TN
- Storage Pros Management Acquires 8 Self-Storage Facilities in Knoxville, TN
- SBOA and Storage Pros Management Help Children in Need Via 'Storage for a Cause'
- Creating an Effective Lead-Management System: 4 Steps for Converting Self-Storage Prospects to Renters
- Storage Pros Offers Free Self-Storage to Tornado Victims in Grand Rapids, MI
- Self-Storage Directory Storage.com Announces Winners of Inaugural Scholarship Contest
- Self-Storage Operator StorageMart Wins BBB Torch Award From Local Chapters
- Dare to Be Different: Put Your Self-Storage Talents on Full Display
- Building Your Boat/RV-Storage Center: Design Considerations for New Builds and Expansions
- Stuf’N Storage Granted Approval to Expand Self-Storage Facility in Canton, GA