StorageOp Acquires Rhode Island Facility
Storage Opportunity Partners LLC (StorageOp) acquired Aquidneck Island Self Storage in Middletown, R.I. Built in 2004, the facility consists of four two-story storage buildings with 62,700 rentable square feet and 531 storage units, including climate controlled or direct drive-up. The property will be re-branded Storage Pros Self Storage, and operated by Storage Pros Management LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of StorageOp. For more information, visit www.storageop.com.
- Storage Pros Management Acquires Vanguard Self Storage in Old Hickory, TN
- Storage Pros Management Acquires 8 Self-Storage Facilities in Knoxville, TN
- Storage Pros Management Buys 3 Nashville, TN-Area Self-Storage Facilities
- SBOA and Storage Pros Management Help Children in Need Via 'Storage for a Cause'
- Prospect Capital Acquires 7 Self-Storage Facilities in Michigan
- Telling Your Self-Storage Loan Story: Getting the Money You Need
- Sovran Self Storage Announces Public Offering of 1.2M Common Shares
- Self-Storage REITs Release Financial Results for Fourth-Quarter 2014
- Northwest Self Storage to Convert Skating Rink in Hillsboro, OR
- Amsdell Cos./Compass Self Storage Buys Facility in Cincinnati