StorageOp Acquires Rhode Island Facility
Storage Opportunity Partners LLC (StorageOp) acquired Aquidneck Island Self Storage in Middletown, R.I. Built in 2004, the facility consists of four two-story storage buildings with 62,700 rentable square feet and 531 storage units, including climate controlled or direct drive-up. The property will be re-branded Storage Pros Self Storage, and operated by Storage Pros Management LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of StorageOp. For more information, visit www.storageop.com.
- Storage Pros Management Acquires 8 Self-Storage Facilities in Knoxville, TN
- SBOA and Storage Pros Management Help Children in Need Via 'Storage for a Cause'
- Creating an Effective Lead-Management System: 4 Steps for Converting Self-Storage Prospects to Renters
- Storage Pros Offers Free Self-Storage to Tornado Victims in Grand Rapids, MI
- New CubeSmart Self-Storage Headquarters Required Creative Stormwater-Management Solution
- New Minnesota Self-Storage Lien Law Goes into Effect Aug. 1
- 4 Steps to Successfully Navigating the Self-Storage Rezoning Process
- ISS News Desk: Uncle Bob’s Hosts Car-Racing Simulation Challenge
- Self-Storage Operator STORExpress Opens Mixed-Use Art Space in Etna, PA
- Self-Storage Directory SpareFoot Partners With Automated Housing Referral Network