Self Storage Group Names VP
James Vanco joined CB Richard Ellis' Self Storage Advisory Group as vice president, concentrating on seller/buyer investment representation of self-storage facilities nationwide. Vanco brings more than 29 years of experience in commercial real estate to the position, along with a thorough understanding of due diligence, financial analysis and negotiating skills. For more information, visit www.cbre.com/ssag.
- Real Estate Firm Marcus & Millichap Names Michael Mele as SVP of Investments
- Self-Storage Consulting Firm Investment Real Estate Hires Maintenance Manager
- Self-Storage Services Firm Investment Real Estate LLC Names New Director of Marketing, Executive Assistant
- Self-Storage Consulting Firm Investment Real Estate Hires Executive Assistant
- Self-Storage Consulting Firm Investment Real Estate Hires Accounting Manager
- Avoiding Data Breaches in Self-Storage: Simple Steps to Protect Your Sensitive Information
- American Self Storage Buys Bronx, NY, Property for $9M
- Web Application Illustorage to Provide Self-Storage Market Analysis
- Stop N Stor Opens New Self-Storage Facility in Port Wentworth, GA
- Misinformation About Self-Storage From Valet-Storage Company Makes Me Mad!