Self Storage Group Names VP
James Vanco joined CB Richard Ellis' Self Storage Advisory Group as vice president, concentrating on seller/buyer investment representation of self-storage facilities nationwide. Vanco brings more than 29 years of experience in commercial real estate to the position, along with a thorough understanding of due diligence, financial analysis and negotiating skills. For more information, visit www.cbre.com/ssag.
- Real Estate Firm Marcus & Millichap Names Michael Mele as SVP of Investments
- Self-Storage Consulting Firm Investment Real Estate Hires Maintenance Manager
- Self-Storage Consulting Firm Investment Real Estate Hires Executive Assistant
- Self-Storage Consulting Firm Investment Real Estate Hires Accounting Manager
- Investment Real Estate Construction Completes Renovation of Finksburg, MD, Self-Storage Facility
- Sovran/Uncle Bob’s Buys Alsip Self Storage in Alsip, IL
- Underwear Brand Capitalizes on Self-Storage Concepts
- Self-Storage REIT CubeSmart Wins 2 Stevie Awards for Customer Service
- Competition or Inspiration: Are Valet-Storage Businesses Disrupting the Traditional Self-Storage Market or Providing Impetus for Change?
- 5 Ways to Stand Out as an Independent Self-Storage Operator