Self Storage Group Names VP
James Vanco joined CB Richard Ellis' Self Storage Advisory Group as vice president, concentrating on seller/buyer investment representation of self-storage facilities nationwide. Vanco brings more than 29 years of experience in commercial real estate to the position, along with a thorough understanding of due diligence, financial analysis and negotiating skills. For more information, visit www.cbre.com/ssag.
- Self-Storage Consulting Firm Investment Real Estate Hires Maintenance Manager
- Self-Storage Consulting Firm Investment Real Estate Hires Executive Assistant
- Self-Storage Consulting Firm Investment Real Estate Hires Accounting Manager
- Investment Real Estate Construction Completes Renovation of Finksburg, MD, Self-Storage Facility
- Real Estate Investment Firm Houghton Acquisition Co. Buys Tennessee Self-Storage Facility for $2.1M
- 'Touch' Marketing for Self-Storage Operators: 3 Ways to Rise Above the Advertising 'Noise'
- G5 Launches ‘Customizable BluePrints’ Platform for Self-Storage Website Designs
- Self-Storage Owners’ Dog Taken From Facility in Lincoln, NE
- William Warren Group/StorQuest Self Storage Enters Texas Market With 4 Acquisitions
- SmartStop Self Storage Names Pro Cycling 2014 Team, New Team Director