Linda Reigert of Moove In Self Storage was awarded Investment Real Estate Management’s Manager of the Year Award. Reigert achieved more than 400 new leases for the year, for an average of 34 move-ins per month. During this time, she also kept her annual delinquency under 3 percent and averaged a retail sale of over $26.50 per move-in for the year. Reigert has been with the company for four years. For more information, visit www.irellc.com.
- Self-Storage Consulting Firm Investment Real Estate Hires Executive Assistant
- Self-Storage Consulting Firm Investment Real Estate Hires Accounting Manager
- Storage Investment Management Holds Manager Conference, Releases Facility Operating Performance
- Storage Investment Management Inc. Honors Self-Storage Managers at Annual Conference
- Brundage Management Receives Award for Solar A-AAAKey Self-Storage Facilities
- Should Self-Storage Operators Muddy Their Boots With Yelp and Other Social Media?
- European Valet-Storage Company SpaceWays Expands Service to Chicago
- Kroll Bond Rating Agency Releases Special ‘PropertyBeat’ Report on Self-Storage
- Centron Self Storage Finds Spooky Creativity in Halloween Promotional Video
- Home-Improvement Retailer Menards Opens Self-Storage Conversion in Davenport, Iowa