Linda Reigert of Moove In Self Storage was awarded Investment Real Estate Management’s Manager of the Year Award. Reigert achieved more than 400 new leases for the year, for an average of 34 move-ins per month. During this time, she also kept her annual delinquency under 3 percent and averaged a retail sale of over $26.50 per move-in for the year. Reigert has been with the company for four years. For more information, visit www.irellc.com.
- Self-Storage Consulting Firm Investment Real Estate Hires Executive Assistant
- Self-Storage Consulting Firm Investment Real Estate Hires Accounting Manager
- Storage Investment Management Inc. Honors Self-Storage Managers at Annual Conference
- Storage Investment Management Holds Manager Conference, Releases Facility Operating Performance
- Brundage Management Receives Award for Solar A-AAAKey Self-Storage Facilities
- ISS Store Releases 2014 Cushman & Wakefield Self-Storage Expense and Market Conditions Reports
- Developments Continue in Napa Self Storage Earthquake Quandary
- Dainton Self Storage Raises Money for Children’s Hospice in England
- US Storage Centers Acquires Self-Storage Facility in Winter Park, FL
- Are You Making These 6 Mistakes in Running Your Self-Storage Facility?