Linda Reigert of Moove In Self Storage was awarded Investment Real Estate Management’s Manager of the Year Award. Reigert achieved more than 400 new leases for the year, for an average of 34 move-ins per month. During this time, she also kept her annual delinquency under 3 percent and averaged a retail sale of over $26.50 per move-in for the year. Reigert has been with the company for four years. For more information, visit www.irellc.com.
- Self-Storage Firm Investment Real Estate Management Celebrates Successful Charity Drives
- Self-Storage Services Firm Investment Real Estate LLC Names New Director of Marketing, Executive Assistant
- Self-Storage Firm Investment Real Estate Construction Hires Project Manager
- Self-Storage Consulting Firm Investment Real Estate Hires Executive Assistant
- Self-Storage Consulting Firm Investment Real Estate Hires Accounting Manager
- OnDemand Storage Launches Valet Service in Boston Area
- Self-Storage Operator Fights Road Closure in Orillia, Ontario, Canada
- Public Storage Buys Land for Self-Storage Development in Huntersville, NC
- Choosing Between Self-Storage Tenant Insurance and Protection Plans: Which Is Right for Your Business?
- Valet Self-Storage Operator SquirrelBox Launches in Denver; Wins Video Contest