Linda Reigert of Moove In Self Storage was awarded Investment Real Estate Management’s Manager of the Year Award. Reigert achieved more than 400 new leases for the year, for an average of 34 move-ins per month. During this time, she also kept her annual delinquency under 3 percent and averaged a retail sale of over $26.50 per move-in for the year. Reigert has been with the company for four years. For more information, visit www.irellc.com.
- Self-Storage Firm Investment Real Estate Management Celebrates Successful Charity Drives
- Self-Storage Services Firm Investment Real Estate LLC Names New Director of Marketing, Executive Assistant
- Self-Storage Firm Investment Real Estate Construction Hires Project Manager
- Self-Storage Consulting Firm Investment Real Estate Hires Executive Assistant
- Self-Storage Consulting Firm Investment Real Estate Hires Accounting Manager
- Can You Charge Your Self-Storage Customers a Fee to Cover the Cost of Credit Card Transactions?
- All Systems Go! 4 Key Areas of Focus to Optimize Self-Storage Business Performance
- StorageMart Expands to UK With £100M Big Box Self Storage Acquisition
- All Storage Gets Zoning Change for Self-Storage Development in Rowlett, TX
- U-Haul Self-Storage: Acquisition and Development October 2016