Linda Reigert of Moove In Self Storage was awarded Investment Real Estate Management’s Manager of the Year Award. Reigert achieved more than 400 new leases for the year, for an average of 34 move-ins per month. During this time, she also kept her annual delinquency under 3 percent and averaged a retail sale of over $26.50 per move-in for the year. Reigert has been with the company for four years. For more information, visit www.irellc.com.
- Self-Storage Services Firm Investment Real Estate LLC Names New Director of Marketing, Executive Assistant
- Self-Storage Consulting Firm Investment Real Estate Hires Executive Assistant
- Self-Storage Consulting Firm Investment Real Estate Hires Accounting Manager
- Storage Investment Management Inc. Honors Self-Storage Managers at Annual Conference
- Storage Investment Management Holds Manager Conference, Releases Facility Operating Performance
- Inside Self-Storage Announces Winners of 2015 ‘Best of Business’ Reader-Choice Poll
- Is Your Self-Storage Business Name Causing Confusion in the Marketplace?
- Metro Self Storage Plans Three-Story Development in Mundelein, IL
- Self-Storage Facility Planned for Barbican, Kingston, Jamaica
- Strategic Storage Growth Trust Enters Certificate of Occupancy Contract for Phoenix Self-Storage Development