RE/MAX Represents Seller of Platte County Mini Warehouse
Larry Goldman, of RE/MAX Best Associates, represented the seller of Platte County Mini Warehouse in Tracy, Mo. The property, which sold for $1.9 million, has 45,100 rentable square footage on 4.19 acres. The new owner plans to expand the property with a mixture of climate controlled and non-climate-controlled units. For more information, visit www.selfstorage.com.
- Gotham Mini Storage of Manhattan Celebrates Grand Opening
- Carriage Barn Mini Storage Gets Approval for Expansion in Hope Valley, R.I.
- Sage Road Mini Storage in Medford, OR, Sold for $1.2M
- Milt’s Mini Storage Develops New Self-Storage Facility in Omaha, NE
- Self-Storage Operator Gotham Mini Storage Launches ‘Most Cramped Space’ Photo Contest
- SmartStop Self Storage to Sponsor Mount Everest Expedition by Climber Greg Paul
- OpenTech Launches Pay-By-Phone, Online-Chat Services for Self-Storage Customers
- Self-Storage REIT Public Storage Opens 12-Story Facility in Bronx, NY
- U.K. Self-Storage Provider Storage Giant to Be Featured on ‘Storage Hoarders’
- Inside Self-Storage Boat/RV/Mobile Storage