RE/MAX Represents Seller of Platte County Mini Warehouse
Larry Goldman, of RE/MAX Best Associates, represented the seller of Platte County Mini Warehouse in Tracy, Mo. The property, which sold for $1.9 million, has 45,100 rentable square footage on 4.19 acres. The new owner plans to expand the property with a mixture of climate controlled and non-climate-controlled units. For more information, visit www.selfstorage.com.
- Self-Storage Real Estate in the South-Central States: Occupancy Rises as Facilities Fill Up
- Self-Storage Real Estate in the North-Central States: Experts Discuss Development Trends and Cap Rates
- Self-Storage Real Estate in the North-Central States: Experts Discuss Rental Rates and Market Outlook
- AMERCO Real Estate Co. Buys American Mini Storage in Memphis, TN
- Self-Storage Investor Virtus Real Estate Capital Acquires Audubon Point Mini Storage in Horn Lake, MS
- Avoiding Data Breaches in Self-Storage: Simple Steps to Protect Your Sensitive Information
- American Self Storage Buys Bronx, NY, Property for $9M
- Web Application Illustorage to Provide Self-Storage Market Analysis
- Stop N Stor Opens New Self-Storage Facility in Port Wentworth, GA
- Misinformation About Self-Storage From Valet-Storage Company Makes Me Mad!