RE/MAX Represents Seller of Platte County Mini Warehouse
Larry Goldman, of RE/MAX Best Associates, represented the seller of Platte County Mini Warehouse in Tracy, Mo. The property, which sold for $1.9 million, has 45,100 rentable square footage on 4.19 acres. The new owner plans to expand the property with a mixture of climate controlled and non-climate-controlled units. For more information, visit www.selfstorage.com.
- Self-Storage Real Estate in the South-Central States: Occupancy Rises as Facilities Fill Up
- Self-Storage Real Estate in the North-Central States: Experts Discuss Development Trends and Cap Rates
- Self-Storage Real Estate in the North-Central States: Experts Discuss Rental Rates and Market Outlook
- AMERCO Real Estate Co. Buys American Mini Storage in Memphis, TN
- Self-Storage Investor Virtus Real Estate Capital Acquires Audubon Point Mini Storage in Horn Lake, MS
- World Class Capital Group/Great Value Storage Buys 7-Property Self-Storage Portfolio in Columbus, OH
- Self-Storage Operator U-Haul Buys Palo Verde Mini Storage in Mesa, AZ, for $3.9M
- Self-Storage Renovations: 4 Ways to Upgrade Your Facility Exterior
- Just Reward: Are Customer Loyalty Programs Right for Self-Storage?
- Valet Self-Storage Business SpaceWays Ends Service in Chicago