RE/MAX Represents Seller of Platte County Mini Warehouse
Larry Goldman, of RE/MAX Best Associates, represented the seller of Platte County Mini Warehouse in Tracy, Mo. The property, which sold for $1.9 million, has 45,100 rentable square footage on 4.19 acres. The new owner plans to expand the property with a mixture of climate controlled and non-climate-controlled units. For more information, visit www.selfstorage.com.
- Self-Storage Real Estate in the South-Central States: Occupancy Rises as Facilities Fill Up
- Self-Storage Real Estate in the North-Central States: Experts Discuss Rental Rates and Market Outlook
- Self-Storage Investor Virtus Real Estate Capital Acquires Audubon Point Mini Storage in Horn Lake, MS
- StorageMart Partners With The Kroenke Group to Develop Self-Storage Conversion Project in MO
- AMERCO Real Estate Co. Buys 2-Facility Self-Storage Portfolio in Kingman, AZ, for $3.4M
- City Council Approves Zoning for Self-Storage Conversion Project in Crystal Lake, IL
- Texas Self Storage Association Donates $100K in 2014 to Shriners Hospital
- U-Haul Converts Former Employee-Training Center to Self-Storage in Temecula, CA
- Extra Space to Remodel Cerritos, CA, Self-Storage Facility
- Are You Offending Your Self-Storage Prospects Without Realizing It?