RE/MAX Represents Seller of Platte County Mini Warehouse
Larry Goldman, of RE/MAX Best Associates, represented the seller of Platte County Mini Warehouse in Tracy, Mo. The property, which sold for $1.9 million, has 45,100 rentable square footage on 4.19 acres. The new owner plans to expand the property with a mixture of climate controlled and non-climate-controlled units. For more information, visit www.selfstorage.com.
- Self-Storage Buyer and Seller Expectations: Is the Window of Opportunity Closing?
- Self-Storage REIT Public Storage Buys 9 Facilities for $141.7M in Palm Beach County, FL
- American Mini Storage Sells for $2.4M After Foreclosure
- Milt’s Mini Storage Develops New Self-Storage Facility in Omaha, NE
- Stor Moore Self Storage Expansion Rejected by York County, VA, Planners
- Amsdell Cos./Compass Self Storage Plans 3-Building Conversion Project in Downtown Cleveland
- STORE Self Storage & Wine Storage in Palm Beach Gardens, FL, Hosts Goodwill ‘Storage Wars’ Charity Event
- ‘Tis the Season to Embrace Your Self-Storage Competition
- Self Storage Solutions of Raleigh, NC, Helps Formerly Homeless Tenant
- Self Storage Group Declares Special Dividend as Part of REIT Business Plan