Raia Self Storage Sells Five Facilities to Hampshire Real Estate
Raia Self Storage finalized the sale of five self-storage facilities in New Jersey and New York to Hampshire Real Estate Cos. The facilities all have temperature and humidity control. The will operate under the name Hampshire Self Storage. For more information, visit www.raiaselfstorage.com/.
- Self-Storage Consulting Firm Investment Real Estate Hires Executive Assistant
- Canadian Real Estate Firm Buys Stock-N-Lock Self Storage Facility in Wyoming, MI
- Self-Storage Consulting Firm Investment Real Estate Hires Accounting Manager
- Real Estate Developer Receives Site-Plan Approval for Self-Storage Project in Pittsfield, MA
- Self-Storage Construction Hits Four-Year High: What Does It Mean for Industry Growth?
- Third-Quarter 2014 Cushman & Wakefield Reports Now Available in ISS Store
- Helicopter Crashes at Frederick Self Storage of MD After Midair Collision With Plane
- Inside Self-Storage Releases 2014 International Digital Issue
- WDP Glendale Storage Buys West Glendale Self Storage in AZ for $4.9M
- Safeguard Buys Land to Build New Self-Storage Facilities in Chicago