Raia Self Storage Sells Five Facilities to Hampshire Real Estate
Raia Self Storage finalized the sale of five self-storage facilities in New Jersey and New York to Hampshire Real Estate Cos. The facilities all have temperature and humidity control. The will operate under the name Hampshire Self Storage. For more information, visit www.raiaselfstorage.com/.
- Self-Storage Consulting Firm Investment Real Estate Hires Executive Assistant
- Canadian Real Estate Firm Buys Stock-N-Lock Self Storage Facility in Wyoming, MI
- Self-Storage Consulting Firm Investment Real Estate Hires Accounting Manager
- Real Estate Developer Receives Site-Plan Approval for Self-Storage Project in Pittsfield, MA
- Self-Storage Construction Hits Four-Year High: What Does It Mean for Industry Growth?
- 4 Reasons to Add Truck-Rental Services to Your Self-Storage Business
- Should Self-Storage Operators Muddy Their Boots With Yelp and Other Social Media?
- European Valet-Storage Company SpaceWays Expands Service to Chicago
- Kroll Bond Rating Agency Releases Special ‘PropertyBeat’ Report on Self-Storage
- Centron Self Storage Finds Spooky Creativity in Halloween Promotional Video