Raia Self Storage Sells Five Facilities to Hampshire Real Estate
Raia Self Storage finalized the sale of five self-storage facilities in New Jersey and New York to Hampshire Real Estate Cos. The facilities all have temperature and humidity control. The will operate under the name Hampshire Self Storage. For more information, visit www.raiaselfstorage.com/.
- Real Estate Developer Eyes Memphis, TN, Building for Self-Storage Conversion
- Is It Really 2013 or Is It 2007 Again? Devon Self-Storage CEO Offers Insight to the Self-Storage Real Estate Market
- Now That 2013 Is Almost Over, What's Happening With the Self-Storage Real Estate Run?
- Self-Storage Real Estate in the North-Central States: Experts Discuss Rental Rates and Market Outlook
- Real Estate Investment Firm Houghton Acquisition Co. Buys Tennessee Self-Storage Facility for $2.1M
- Self-Storage Software Provider SMD/SiteLink Expands Its Presence in Central and South America
- Amsdell Cos./Compass Self Storage Buys Facility in Roseville, Mich.
- Canadian Real Estate Firm Buys Stock-N-Lock Self Storage Facility in Wyoming, MI
- Uncle Bob’s Self-Storage Expands North Fort Myers, FL, Facility
- Self-Storage Around the World: Reflections of Non-U.S. Facilities on Six Continents