Raia Self Storage Sells Five Facilities to Hampshire Real Estate
Raia Self Storage finalized the sale of five self-storage facilities in New Jersey and New York to Hampshire Real Estate Cos. The facilities all have temperature and humidity control. The will operate under the name Hampshire Self Storage. For more information, visit www.raiaselfstorage.com/.
- Real Estate Developer Receives Site-Plan Approval for Self-Storage Project in Pittsfield, MA
- Self-Storage Consulting Firm Investment Real Estate Hires Executive Assistant
- Canadian Real Estate Firm Buys Stock-N-Lock Self Storage Facility in Wyoming, MI
- Self-Storage Consulting Firm Investment Real Estate Hires Accounting Manager
- Self-Storage Construction Hits Four-Year High: What Does It Mean for Industry Growth?
- Installing a Self-Storage Security System: Choosing a Professional, Design Considerations and More
- Self-Storage Finance Firm Jernigan Capital Appoints New President, Chief Operating Officer
- Self-Storage REITs Declare Second-Quarter 2015 Stock Dividends
- Menomonee Falls, WI, Industrial Building to Be Converted to Self-Storage
- Personal Mini Storage Acquires Harbor Lighthouse Self Storage & Business Center in Davenport, FL