Tamara Hughes Gustavson was appointed to the Public Storage Board of Trustees in November. Gustavson was previously employed by Public Storage from 1978 to 2003, serving most recently as vice president, administration, and currently is the beneficial holder of approximately 22.3 million, or 13.1 percent, of Public Storage's outstanding common shares. She also serves on the board of directors of the USC-CHLA Institute for Pediatric Clinical Research.Gustavson is the daughter of B. Wayne Hughes, Chairman of the Board of Public Storage.For more information, visit www.publicstorage.com.
Public Storage Appoints Gustavson to Board
- Self-Storage Operator Security Public Storage Sponsors Charity Storage
- Storage Post Self Storage Appoints Chief Marketing Officer
- Self-Storage REIT Public Storage Opens 12-Story Facility in Bronx, NY
- Nevada Self Storage Association Names 2013 Board of Directors
- Planning Board Considers Self-Storage Development in Westford, Mass.
- The Components of a Strong Self-Storage Security Plan
- Atascocita Self Storage in Humble, Texas, Sold to Move It Management
- In Memoriam: Florida Self Storage Association Executive Director Robert Bret
- SmartStop Self Storage to Sponsor Mount Everest Expedition by Climber Greg Paul
- OpenTech Launches Pay-By-Phone, Online-Chat Services for Self-Storage Customers