Tamara Hughes Gustavson was appointed to the Public Storage Board of Trustees in November. Gustavson was previously employed by Public Storage from 1978 to 2003, serving most recently as vice president, administration, and currently is the beneficial holder of approximately 22.3 million, or 13.1 percent, of Public Storage's outstanding common shares. She also serves on the board of directors of the USC-CHLA Institute for Pediatric Clinical Research.Gustavson is the daughter of B. Wayne Hughes, Chairman of the Board of Public Storage.For more information, visit www.publicstorage.com.
Public Storage Appoints Gustavson to Board
- USSelfStorageLocator.com Donates to Girl Scout Military Cookie Program in FL
- Self-Storage Directory USSelfStorage.com Raises Awareness and Funds for Breast-Cancer Research
- SelfStorage.com Launches 2013 Economic Outlook Survey
- SelfStorage.com Offers One Year of Storage in ‘Great Storage Giveaway’
- SelfStorage.com Releases 2013 Economic Outlook Survey Results
- Avoiding Data Breaches in Self-Storage: Simple Steps to Protect Your Sensitive Information
- American Self Storage Buys Bronx, NY, Property for $9M
- Web Application Illustorage to Provide Self-Storage Market Analysis
- Stop N Stor Opens New Self-Storage Facility in Port Wentworth, GA
- Misinformation About Self-Storage From Valet-Storage Company Makes Me Mad!