Tamara Hughes Gustavson was appointed to the Public Storage Board of Trustees in November. Gustavson was previously employed by Public Storage from 1978 to 2003, serving most recently as vice president, administration, and currently is the beneficial holder of approximately 22.3 million, or 13.1 percent, of Public Storage's outstanding common shares. She also serves on the board of directors of the USC-CHLA Institute for Pediatric Clinical Research.Gustavson is the daughter of B. Wayne Hughes, Chairman of the Board of Public Storage.For more information, visit www.publicstorage.com.
Public Storage Appoints Gustavson to Board
- USSelfStorageLocator.com Donates to Girl Scout Military Cookie Program in FL
- SelfStorage.com Launches 2013 Economic Outlook Survey
- SelfStorage.com Offers One Year of Storage in ‘Great Storage Giveaway’
- SelfStorage.com Releases 2013 Economic Outlook Survey Results
- Self-Storage Directory USSelfStorage.com Raises Awareness and Funds for Breast-Cancer Research
- 4 Reasons to Add Truck-Rental Services to Your Self-Storage Business
- Should Self-Storage Operators Muddy Their Boots With Yelp and Other Social Media?
- European Valet-Storage Company SpaceWays Expands Service to Chicago
- Kroll Bond Rating Agency Releases Special ‘PropertyBeat’ Report on Self-Storage
- Centron Self Storage Finds Spooky Creativity in Halloween Promotional Video