Tamara Hughes Gustavson was appointed to the Public Storage Board of Trustees in November. Gustavson was previously employed by Public Storage from 1978 to 2003, serving most recently as vice president, administration, and currently is the beneficial holder of approximately 22.3 million, or 13.1 percent, of Public Storage's outstanding common shares. She also serves on the board of directors of the USC-CHLA Institute for Pediatric Clinical Research.Gustavson is the daughter of B. Wayne Hughes, Chairman of the Board of Public Storage.For more information, visit www.publicstorage.com.
Public Storage Appoints Gustavson to Board
- USSelfStorageLocator.com Donates to Girl Scout Military Cookie Program in FL
- Self-Storage Directory USSelfStorage.com Raises Awareness and Funds for Breast-Cancer Research
- SelfStorage.com Launches 2013 Economic Outlook Survey
- SelfStorage.com Offers One Year of Storage in ‘Great Storage Giveaway’
- SelfStorage.com Releases 2013 Economic Outlook Survey Results
- Is Your Self-Storage Business Prepared to Morph Alongside Market Changes?
- U-Haul Faces City Opposition to Self-Storage Conversions in New Haven, CT
- Commercial Zoning Ruling Will Allow New Self-Storage Facility in Springdale, AR
- Self-Storage Facility Renovations: Choosing Improvements to Yield Bottom-Line Results
- Real Estate Developer C.F. Currin Proposes Self-Storage for Chester, VA