Marcus & Millichap Represent Self-Storage Facility in Sale
Posted in News
Wesche Properties purchased the Heated Self-Storage complex Stanwood, Wash., for $2.8 million, or about $103 per square foot, from Mukilteo View Sales Inc. The 27,150-square-foot building was built in 2000 and sits on 3.6 acres in the North Snohomish County Industrial submarket. It has 247 units. Christopher Secreto, Joel Deis and Michael Morgan of Marcus & Millichap in Seattle represented both parties. For more information, www.marcusmillichap.com.
- Self-Storage Project in Elmont, NY, Receives Nassau County Tax Breaks
- I-90 Self Storage Expansion Awaits Zoning Decision in Lawrence County, SD
- Public Storage Receives Tax Breaks for Hicksville, NY, Self-Storage Project
- Self-Storage REIT Public Storage Buys 9 Facilities for $141.7M in Palm Beach County, FL
- Zoning Exception Clears Way for Self-Storage Development in Jefferson County, CO
- NitNeil Partners/Equator Capital Management to Build New Self-Storage Facility in Durham, NC
- What Does Your Signage Say About Your Self-Storage Business?
- New Apple Self Storage Facility to Open in Oakdale, Ontario, Canada
- Leon Capital Group Launches Self-Storage Investment Platform, Acquires First Asset
- IBISWorld Releases Research Report on US Self-Storage Market