Marcus & Millichap Represent Self-Storage Facility in Sale
Posted in News
Wesche Properties purchased the Heated Self-Storage complex Stanwood, Wash., for $2.8 million, or about $103 per square foot, from Mukilteo View Sales Inc. The 27,150-square-foot building was built in 2000 and sits on 3.6 acres in the North Snohomish County Industrial submarket. It has 247 units. Christopher Secreto, Joel Deis and Michael Morgan of Marcus & Millichap in Seattle represented both parties. For more information, www.marcusmillichap.com.
- Self-Storage Project in Elmont, NY, Receives Nassau County Tax Breaks
- Self-Storage REIT Public Storage Buys 9 Facilities for $141.7M in Palm Beach County, FL
- Zoning Exception Clears Way for Self-Storage Development in Jefferson County, CO
- CubeSmart Buys 3 Self-Storage Facilities in Palm Beach County, FL
- County Planners Call Self-Storage Development ‘Out of Scale’ With San Simeon, CA, Community
- SmartStop's Affiliated REITs to Acquire 32 Self-Storage Properties for $145M
- Sovran/Uncle Bob’s Buys Alsip Self Storage in Alsip, IL
- Underwear Brand Capitalizes on Self-Storage Concepts
- Self-Storage REIT CubeSmart Wins 2 Stevie Awards for Customer Service
- Competition or Inspiration: Are Valet-Storage Businesses Disrupting the Traditional Self-Storage Market or Providing Impetus for Change?