Marcus & Millichap Represent Self-Storage Facility in Sale
Posted in News
Wesche Properties purchased the Heated Self-Storage complex Stanwood, Wash., for $2.8 million, or about $103 per square foot, from Mukilteo View Sales Inc. The 27,150-square-foot building was built in 2000 and sits on 3.6 acres in the North Snohomish County Industrial submarket. It has 247 units. Christopher Secreto, Joel Deis and Michael Morgan of Marcus & Millichap in Seattle represented both parties. For more information, www.marcusmillichap.com.
- Self-Storage Project in Elmont, NY, Receives Nassau County Tax Breaks
- Self-Storage REIT Public Storage Buys 9 Facilities for $141.7M in Palm Beach County, FL
- CubeSmart Buys 3 Self-Storage Facilities in Palm Beach County, FL
- County Planners Call Self-Storage Development ‘Out of Scale’ With San Simeon, CA, Community
- Men on the Move Receives Tax Break for Self-Storage Facility Expansion in Floral Park, NY
- 4 Reasons to Add Truck-Rental Services to Your Self-Storage Business
- Should Self-Storage Operators Muddy Their Boots With Yelp and Other Social Media?
- European Valet-Storage Company SpaceWays Expands Service to Chicago
- Kroll Bond Rating Agency Releases Special ‘PropertyBeat’ Report on Self-Storage
- Centron Self Storage Finds Spooky Creativity in Halloween Promotional Video