Marcus & Millichap Broker Facility Sales in Illinois
Sean Delaney and Jesse Luke of Marcus & Millichap Real Estate Investment Services represented Herman & Kittle Properties in the purchase of two A American Self Storage facilities in Illinois. The first, a 38,325 square foot self-storage facility in New Lenox, was purchased for $3.4 million from Schoolhouse Storage Partners LLC. Built in 2000, the property has 337 storage units on 5 acres of land. The second property, in South Chicago Heights, has 48,500 square feet. The facility was purchased from Sauk Trail Partners LLC for $2.7 million. Built in 1999, the property has 321 storage units on nearly 3 acres. For more information, visit www.marcusmillichap.com.
- Marcus & Millichap Names Associate Director for National Self-Storage Group
- Sovran Self Storage Buys Multi-Story Facility in Greater Chicago
- Self-Storage Facility in Rockford, IL, Becomes Second Red Dot Storage Location
- Self-Storage Operator Five Star Partners Buys Michigan Facility for $7.7M
- Storage Express Expands With Second Facility in Richmond, IN