Marcus & Millichap Broker Facility Sales in Illinois
Sean Delaney and Jesse Luke of Marcus & Millichap Real Estate Investment Services represented Herman & Kittle Properties in the purchase of two A American Self Storage facilities in Illinois. The first, a 38,325 square foot self-storage facility in New Lenox, was purchased for $3.4 million from Schoolhouse Storage Partners LLC. Built in 2000, the property has 337 storage units on 5 acres of land. The second property, in South Chicago Heights, has 48,500 square feet. The facility was purchased from Sauk Trail Partners LLC for $2.7 million. Built in 1999, the property has 321 storage units on nearly 3 acres. For more information, visit www.marcusmillichap.com.
- Evergreen Real Estate Partners Acquires Quraz, Japan’s Largest Self-Storage Operator
- Private-Equity Firm Fairview Partners Acquires Self-Storage Facility in Turlock, CA
- U-Haul Buys Self-Storage Facility in Little River, SC
- Federal Capital Partners and Self Storage Zone Open Facility in Washington, D.C.
- MJ Partners Releases Overview of 2Q 2013 Self-Storage REIT Performance
- Simply Self Storage President Buys 5 A+ Storage Facilities in Tennessee for $33.6M
- Use Permit for Self-Storage Expansion Project Denied in South Middleton Township, PA
- Sovran Self Storage to Participate in Western New York Investors Conference
- Private Investor Buys All Star Self Storage in Crowley, Texas
- Self-Storage Construction Commences on Contested Former Church Property