Marcus & Millichap Broker Facility Sales in Illinois
Sean Delaney and Jesse Luke of Marcus & Millichap Real Estate Investment Services represented Herman & Kittle Properties in the purchase of two A American Self Storage facilities in Illinois. The first, a 38,325 square foot self-storage facility in New Lenox, was purchased for $3.4 million from Schoolhouse Storage Partners LLC. Built in 2000, the property has 337 storage units on 5 acres of land. The second property, in South Chicago Heights, has 48,500 square feet. The facility was purchased from Sauk Trail Partners LLC for $2.7 million. Built in 1999, the property has 321 storage units on nearly 3 acres. For more information, visit www.marcusmillichap.com.
- Evergreen Real Estate Partners Acquires Quraz, Japan’s Largest Self-Storage Operator
- Private-Equity Firm Fairview Partners Acquires Self-Storage Facility in Turlock, CA
- Elite Stor Capital Partners Plans Self-Storage Conversion of Former Warehouse in Jacksonville, FL
- U-Haul Buys Self-Storage Facility in Little River, SC
- Federal Capital Partners and Self Storage Zone Open Facility in Washington, D.C.
- Investment Real Estate Hires New Self-Storage Brokerage Advisor
- Arroway Self Storage in Rockford, MI, Changes Hands
- Self-Storage Marketplace SpareFoot to Hire 30 Call-Center Agents, Host Recruiting Event
- Self Store Budapest of Hungary Aims to Double Its Renters Within 5 Years
- A Self-Storage Operator's Guide to Hiring Outside Service Contractors