Locke Acquisition Represents Sovran in Purchase of Four Facilities
Angelo Tomasello and Peter Weimer of The Locke Acquisition Group LLC represented Sovran Self Storage Inc. in its acquisition of four self-storage facilities in Miami, Fla., Atlanta and Columbus, Ohio markets. Sovran will operate the properties under the Uncle Bob's Self Storage brand. The portfolio, valued at $26.3 million, was acquired by Sovran through a joint venture with an affiliate of Heitman LLC, and included the assumption of $12.3 million first mortgage. Based in Amherst, N.Y., Sovran operates nearly 400 self-storage facilities in 26 states. For more information, visit www.lockeacquisition.com.
- Sovran Self Storage Buys 14 Facilities in 4 States for $83M
- Amsdell Cos. Enters Atlanta Self-Storage Market With Purchase of 3 Facilities
- Sovran Self Storage Buys Multi-Story Facility in Greater Chicago
- Sovran Self Storage Announces First Quarter 2013 Dividend, Reinvestment Plan
- Sovran Self Storage Announces Increase in Fourth-Quarter 2012 Dividend