Locke Acquisition Represents Sovran in Purchase of Four Facilities
Angelo Tomasello and Peter Weimer of The Locke Acquisition Group LLC represented Sovran Self Storage Inc. in its acquisition of four self-storage facilities in Miami, Fla., Atlanta and Columbus, Ohio markets. Sovran will operate the properties under the Uncle Bob's Self Storage brand. The portfolio, valued at $26.3 million, was acquired by Sovran through a joint venture with an affiliate of Heitman LLC, and included the assumption of $12.3 million first mortgage. Based in Amherst, N.Y., Sovran operates nearly 400 self-storage facilities in 26 states. For more information, visit www.lockeacquisition.com.
- Special Permit Denied for Proposed Uncle Bob’s Self Storage in Northfield, IL
- Self-Storage Construction Hits Four-Year High: What Does It Mean for Industry Growth?
- Sovran Self Storage Acquires 19 Facilities for $130M, Surpasses 500 Locations
- Dallas Cowboys’ Sean Lee to Greet Fans at Uncle Bob's Self Storage in North Richland Hills, TX
- Hockey Star Bryan Bickell to Meet Fans at Uncle Bob's Self Storage Facility in Illinois
- Inside Self-Storage Parent Company VIRGO Acquired by Informa PLC
- East Cherokee Storage in Woodstock, GA, Supports Yellow Ribbon Suicide Prevention Program
- New Minnesota Self-Storage Lien Law Goes into Effect Aug. 1
- 4 Steps to Successfully Navigating the Self-Storage Rezoning Process
- ISS News Desk: Uncle Bob’s Hosts Car-Racing Simulation Challenge