Locke Acquisition Represents Sovran in Purchase of Four Facilities
Angelo Tomasello and Peter Weimer of The Locke Acquisition Group LLC represented Sovran Self Storage Inc. in its acquisition of four self-storage facilities in Miami, Fla., Atlanta and Columbus, Ohio markets. Sovran will operate the properties under the Uncle Bob's Self Storage brand. The portfolio, valued at $26.3 million, was acquired by Sovran through a joint venture with an affiliate of Heitman LLC, and included the assumption of $12.3 million first mortgage. Based in Amherst, N.Y., Sovran operates nearly 400 self-storage facilities in 26 states. For more information, visit www.lockeacquisition.com.
- Special Permit Approved for Self-Storage Project in Northfield, IL
- Self-Storage Construction Hits Four-Year High: What Does It Mean for Industry Growth?
- Sovran Self Storage Acquires 19 Facilities for $130M, Surpasses 500 Locations
- Self-Storage REITs Release Financial Results for Second-Quarter 2014
- Dallas Cowboys’ Sean Lee to Greet Fans at Uncle Bob's Self Storage in North Richland Hills, TX
- An Overview of Self-Storage Debt Products for 2015
- Planning Committee Approves Shurgard Self-Storage Project in Waltham Forest, England
- City Council Approves Access Point for Self-Storage Project Bordering Ohio City, Township
- St. Louis Blues’ Kevin Shattenkirk to Interact With Fans at Uncle Bob's Self Storage in St. Peters, MO
- Morningstar Acquires 6 Self-Storage Properties in Texas