Locke Acquisition Represents Sovran in Purchase of Four Facilities
Angelo Tomasello and Peter Weimer of The Locke Acquisition Group LLC represented Sovran Self Storage Inc. in its acquisition of four self-storage facilities in Miami, Fla., Atlanta and Columbus, Ohio markets. Sovran will operate the properties under the Uncle Bob's Self Storage brand. The portfolio, valued at $26.3 million, was acquired by Sovran through a joint venture with an affiliate of Heitman LLC, and included the assumption of $12.3 million first mortgage. Based in Amherst, N.Y., Sovran operates nearly 400 self-storage facilities in 26 states. For more information, visit www.lockeacquisition.com.
- Self-Storage Construction Hits Four-Year High: What Does It Mean for Industry Growth?
- Dallas Cowboys’ Sean Lee to Greet Fans at Uncle Bob's Self Storage in North Richland Hills, TX
- Hockey Star Bryan Bickell to Meet Fans at Uncle Bob's Self Storage Facility in Illinois
- IRS to Auction Thousands of Clothing Items at Uncle Bob’s Self Storage Facility in Alabama
- NASCAR Driver Trevor Bayne to Greet Fans at Uncle Bob’s Self Storage Facility
- Solar Technology: How It Works, and What It Can Do for Your Self-Storage Business
- Human Remains Found in Lexington, KY, Self-Storage Unit Identified, Daughter Indicted
- Internet Marketing Company The Storage Group Hires Account Executive
- Self-Storage Development Gets Zoning Approval in Plymouth, PA
- Sure Lock Mini Storage in Peoria, AZ, Sold for $4.3M