Locke Acquisition Represents Sovran in Purchase of Four Facilities
Angelo Tomasello and Peter Weimer of The Locke Acquisition Group LLC represented Sovran Self Storage Inc. in its acquisition of four self-storage facilities in Miami, Fla., Atlanta and Columbus, Ohio markets. Sovran will operate the properties under the Uncle Bob's Self Storage brand. The portfolio, valued at $26.3 million, was acquired by Sovran through a joint venture with an affiliate of Heitman LLC, and included the assumption of $12.3 million first mortgage. Based in Amherst, N.Y., Sovran operates nearly 400 self-storage facilities in 26 states. For more information, visit www.lockeacquisition.com.
- Special Permit Approved for Self-Storage Project in Northfield, IL
- Self-Storage Construction Hits Four-Year High: What Does It Mean for Industry Growth?
- Sovran Self Storage Acquires 19 Facilities for $130M, Surpasses 500 Locations
- Self-Storage REITs Release Financial Results for Second-Quarter 2014
- Dallas Cowboys’ Sean Lee to Greet Fans at Uncle Bob's Self Storage in North Richland Hills, TX
- Self-Storage Operators Can Make Money by Helping Business Customers Save It
- W. P. Carey REIT Affiliate Acquires 5 Self-Storage Properties for $32M
- Planning Commission Rejects Revised Plan for Self-Storage Project in Vallejo, CA
- Budget Self Storage of Brandon, FL, Collects Goods for Human-Trafficking Survivors
- Self-Storage Real Estate Firm Midcoast Properties Hires New Broker