Locke Acquisition Represents Sovran in Purchase of Four Facilities
Angelo Tomasello and Peter Weimer of The Locke Acquisition Group LLC represented Sovran Self Storage Inc. in its acquisition of four self-storage facilities in Miami, Fla., Atlanta and Columbus, Ohio markets. Sovran will operate the properties under the Uncle Bob's Self Storage brand. The portfolio, valued at $26.3 million, was acquired by Sovran through a joint venture with an affiliate of Heitman LLC, and included the assumption of $12.3 million first mortgage. Based in Amherst, N.Y., Sovran operates nearly 400 self-storage facilities in 26 states. For more information, visit www.lockeacquisition.com.
- Uncle Bob's Self Storage Co-Sponsors HarborCenter Hockey-Rink Complex in Buffalo, NY
- Self-Storage Construction Hits Four-Year High: What Does It Mean for Industry Growth?
- Special Permit Approved for Self-Storage Project in Northfield, IL
- Tips for Hiring a Third-Party Management Company for Your Self-Storage Business
- Sovran Self Storage Acquires 19 Facilities for $130M, Surpasses 500 Locations
- Green Case Study: Highlands Self Storage Strives for ‘Net-Zero’ Energy
- SD Storage of San Diego Changes Name to Stor’em Self Storage
- Dash’s Markets Plan to Convert Former Grocery Store to Self-Storage Rejected in Buffalo, NY
- Wilson Storage Opens Third Self-Storage Facility in Melbourne, Australia
- Self-Storage Part of $80M Mixed-Use Development Approved in Boston