Locke Acquisition Represents Sovran in Purchase of Four Facilities
Angelo Tomasello and Peter Weimer of The Locke Acquisition Group LLC represented Sovran Self Storage Inc. in its acquisition of four self-storage facilities in Miami, Fla., Atlanta and Columbus, Ohio markets. Sovran will operate the properties under the Uncle Bob's Self Storage brand. The portfolio, valued at $26.3 million, was acquired by Sovran through a joint venture with an affiliate of Heitman LLC, and included the assumption of $12.3 million first mortgage. Based in Amherst, N.Y., Sovran operates nearly 400 self-storage facilities in 26 states. For more information, visit www.lockeacquisition.com.
- Sovran/Uncle Bob's Self-Storage Buys 4-Facility Security Self Storage Portfolio in Florida
- Uncle Bob's Self Storage Co-Sponsors HarborCenter Hockey-Rink Complex in Buffalo, NY
- Sovran/Uncle Bob’s Self Storage Buys Facility in Jacksonville, FL, for $6.5M
- Self-Storage Construction Hits Four-Year High: What Does It Mean for Industry Growth?
- Special Permit Approved for Self-Storage Project in Northfield, IL
- 5 Steps to Develop an Effective Content Strategy for Your Self-Storage Brand
- Self-Storage Developer Proposes Creative Tax Solutions for Project in Prospect Heights, IL
- Centreforce Technology Group Renames Its Self-Storage Marketing and Web-Services Division
- Self-Storage Mural Depicting History of Pacifica, CA, Nears Completion
- NitNeil Partners/Live Oak Capital Partners to Develop Self-Storage Facility in Charleston, SC