Locke Acquisition Represents Sovran in Purchase of Four Facilities
Angelo Tomasello and Peter Weimer of The Locke Acquisition Group LLC represented Sovran Self Storage Inc. in its acquisition of four self-storage facilities in Miami, Fla., Atlanta and Columbus, Ohio markets. Sovran will operate the properties under the Uncle Bob's Self Storage brand. The portfolio, valued at $26.3 million, was acquired by Sovran through a joint venture with an affiliate of Heitman LLC, and included the assumption of $12.3 million first mortgage. Based in Amherst, N.Y., Sovran operates nearly 400 self-storage facilities in 26 states. For more information, visit www.lockeacquisition.com.
- Sovran/Uncle Bob's Self-Storage Buys 4-Facility Security Self Storage Portfolio in Florida
- Uncle Bob's Self Storage Co-Sponsors HarborCenter Hockey-Rink Complex in Buffalo, NY
- Sovran/Uncle Bob’s Self Storage Buys Facility in Jacksonville, FL, for $6.5M
- Self-Storage Construction Hits Four-Year High: What Does It Mean for Industry Growth?
- Special Permit Approved for Self-Storage Project in Northfield, IL
- NitNeil Partners/Equator Capital Management to Build New Self-Storage Facility in Durham, NC
- What Does Your Signage Say About Your Self-Storage Business?
- New Apple Self Storage Facility to Open in Oakdale, Ontario, Canada
- Leon Capital Group Launches Self-Storage Investment Platform, Acquires First Asset
- IBISWorld Releases Research Report on US Self-Storage Market