Grubb & Ellis Broker Facility Sale for $9.6 Million
William Warren Group acquired a self-storage facility in Ontario, Calif., from Lockaway Management for $9.6 million. The facility will operate under the StorQuest Self Storage name. The 80,000-square-foot storage site was built in 1961 and underwent renovations last year. The property features 93 RV parking spaces on two acres, and has approval for the construction of 20,000 square feet of climate-controlled storage. Greg Wells of Grubb & Ellis|BRE Commercial represented the buyer and seller. For more information, visit www.brecommercial.com.
- CASE Commercial Real Estate Rebrands, Expands Self-Storage Brokerage Division
- Colliers International Acquires Self-Storage Brokerage CASE Commercial Real Estate Partners
- Project-Management Company QPM Becomes Division of Commercial Real Estate Firm EMG
- Self-Storage Real Estate in the North-Central States: Experts Discuss Rental Rates and Market Outlook
- Self-Storage Real Estate in the North-Central States: Experts Discuss Development Trends and Cap Rates
- Stop N Stor Opens New Self-Storage Facility in Port Wentworth, GA
- Misinformation About Self-Storage From Valet-Storage Company Makes Me Mad!
- Miami City Self Storage LLC Buys 6 Development Sites in Miami-Dade County, FL
- Get Space to Launch in Portland, OR, With 5 Self-Storage Facilities in 2015
- Next Door Self Storage Conversion Project Faces Opposition in North Aurora, IL