Grubb & Ellis Broker Facility Sale for $9.6 Million
William Warren Group acquired a self-storage facility in Ontario, Calif., from Lockaway Management for $9.6 million. The facility will operate under the StorQuest Self Storage name. The 80,000-square-foot storage site was built in 1961 and underwent renovations last year. The property features 93 RV parking spaces on two acres, and has approval for the construction of 20,000 square feet of climate-controlled storage. Greg Wells of Grubb & Ellis|BRE Commercial represented the buyer and seller. For more information, visit www.brecommercial.com.
- Self-Storage Real Estate in the North-Central States: Experts Discuss Rental Rates and Market Outlook
- Real Estate Developer Orsett Properties Buys Self-Storage Facility in Arizona for $4.43M
- AMERCO Real Estate Co. Buys 2-Facility Self-Storage Portfolio in Kingman, AZ, for $3.4M
- Will the Self-Storage Market Slow or Flatten in 2014? A Real Estate Expert Examines the Signs
- Self-Storage Real Estate in the South-Central States: Occupancy Rises as Facilities Fill Up
- Your Self-Storage Business is Talking … Are You Listening?
- Self-Storage Directory Storage.com Launches College-Scholarship Contest
- Self-Storage Facility Proposed for Vacant Retail Building in South Bend, IN
- Virtus Real Estate Capital Acquires 2 Arkansas Self-Storage Facilities
- Self-Storage Development Approved for Business Park in Vallejo, CA