Grubb & Ellis Broker Facility Sale for $9.6 Million
William Warren Group acquired a self-storage facility in Ontario, Calif., from Lockaway Management for $9.6 million. The facility will operate under the StorQuest Self Storage name. The 80,000-square-foot storage site was built in 1961 and underwent renovations last year. The property features 93 RV parking spaces on two acres, and has approval for the construction of 20,000 square feet of climate-controlled storage. Greg Wells of Grubb & Ellis|BRE Commercial represented the buyer and seller. For more information, visit www.brecommercial.com.
- Proactive Steps Self-Storage Owners Can Take to Prepare Their Facility for Sale
- Positioning Your Self-Storage Facility for Future Profit: Planning Today for Tomorrow's Sale
- Self-Storage Real Estate Investment Trust Public Storage Buys Arizona Facility for $7.2M
- Self-Storage Operator Five Star Partners Buys Michigan Facility for $7.7M
- StorQuest Self Storage Buys Northern California Facility for $8.8M