CB Richard Ellis Represents Buyer in Acquisition
Michael Howard and Steve Hryszko of CB Richard Ellis Self Storage Advisory Group's Northeast Region, represented Storage Zone in the acquisition of State 8 Mini Storage in Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio, for $1.3 million. The 28,700-square-foot facility has 180 units. For more information, visit www.cbre.com/.
- Federal Capital Partners and Self Storage Zone Open Facility in Washington, D.C.
- SBOA Buying Group Eliminates Membership Fees for Self-Storage Operators
- Self-Storage Project in Maryland Shelved Until Planning Commissioners Can Visit Site
- AMERCO Real Estate Co. Buys 2-Facility Self-Storage Portfolio in Kingman, AZ, for $3.4M
- Investment Real Estate Construction Completes Renovation of Finksburg, MD, Self-Storage Facility
- Self-Storage REITs to Release 1Q 2014 Financial Results, Conference Calls Announced
- MiniCo Offers Tenant-Safety Checklist for Self-Storage Operators
- Self-Storage Project in Elmont, NY, Receives Nassau County Tax Breaks
- Image Gallery Captures Highlights From 2014 Inside Self-Storage World Expo
- Man Arrested in Connection With Arson Fire at Kiwi Self Storage in New Zealand