CB Richard Ellis Represents Buyer in Acquisition
Michael Howard and Steve Hryszko of CB Richard Ellis Self Storage Advisory Group's Northeast Region, represented Storage Zone in the acquisition of State 8 Mini Storage in Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio, for $1.3 million. The 28,700-square-foot facility has 180 units. For more information, visit www.cbre.com/.
- Federal Capital Partners and Self Storage Zone Open Facility in Washington, D.C.
- Treasure Island Storage Opens New Self-Storage Facility in Ozone Park, NY
- Storage Express Acquires First Self-Storage Facility in Columbus, Ohio
- SBOA Buying Group Eliminates Membership Fees for Self-Storage Operators
- Self-Storage Project in Maryland Shelved Until Planning Commissioners Can Visit Site
- Self-Storage Construction Commences on Contested Former Church Property
- Self-Storage REITs, Investment Fund Declare 3Q 2014 Dividends
- U-Haul Buys University Self Storage in Cedar Falls, IA
- Metro Storage to Build Self-Storage Facility in Brooklyn, NY
- Former Self-Storage Manager in Dallas Files Discrimination Lawsuit Against Strategic Capital Holdings