CB Richard Ellis Represents Buyer in Acquisition
Michael Howard and Steve Hryszko of CB Richard Ellis Self Storage Advisory Group's Northeast Region, represented Storage Zone in the acquisition of State 8 Mini Storage in Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio, for $1.3 million. The 28,700-square-foot facility has 180 units. For more information, visit www.cbre.com/.
- Federal Capital Partners and Self Storage Zone Open Facility in Washington, D.C.
- Treasure Island Storage Opens New Self-Storage Facility in Ozone Park, NY
- Storage Express Acquires First Self-Storage Facility in Columbus, Ohio
- SBOA Buying Group Eliminates Membership Fees for Self-Storage Operators
- Self-Storage Project in Maryland Shelved Until Planning Commissioners Can Visit Site
- Woman Who Kept Father's Body in Lexington, KY, Self-Storage Unit Gets 10 years for Stealing Benefits
- Safeguard Self Storage Enters $6.7M Deal to Add Solar Panels to 25 Facilities
- Woman Arrested After 6 Dead Infants Found in U-Haul Self-Storage Unit in Winnipeg, Canada
- UK Self-Storage Operator Store First Plans to Open 75 Sites by 2020
- Urban Storage in Omaha, NE, Renovates, Re-Opens as The Storage Loft