CB Richard Ellis Represents Buyer in Acquisition
Michael Howard and Steve Hryszko of CB Richard Ellis Self Storage Advisory Group's Northeast Region, represented Storage Zone in the acquisition of State 8 Mini Storage in Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio, for $1.3 million. The 28,700-square-foot facility has 180 units. For more information, visit www.cbre.com/.
- Federal Capital Partners and Self Storage Zone Open Facility in Washington, D.C.
- Treasure Island Storage Opens New Self-Storage Facility in Ozone Park, NY
- Self Storage Zone and Federal Capital Partners Plan Second Joint Venture in Washington, DC
- Storage Express Acquires First Self-Storage Facility in Columbus, Ohio
- U-Haul to Convert Former Dick's Sporting Goods to Self-Storage in Dayton, Ohio
- Green Case Study: Highlands Self Storage Strives for ‘Net-Zero’ Energy
- SD Storage of San Diego Changes Name to Stor’em Self Storage
- Dash’s Markets Plan to Convert Former Grocery Store to Self-Storage Rejected in Buffalo, NY
- Wilson Storage Opens Third Self-Storage Facility in Melbourne, Australia
- Self-Storage Part of $80M Mixed-Use Development Approved in Boston