CB Richard Ellis Represents Buyer in Acquisition
Michael Howard and Steve Hryszko of CB Richard Ellis Self Storage Advisory Group's Northeast Region, represented Storage Zone in the acquisition of State 8 Mini Storage in Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio, for $1.3 million. The 28,700-square-foot facility has 180 units. For more information, visit www.cbre.com/.
- Federal Capital Partners and Self Storage Zone Open Facility in Washington, D.C.
- SBOA Buying Group Eliminates Membership Fees for Self-Storage Operators
- Self-Storage Project in Maryland Shelved Until Planning Commissioners Can Visit Site
- Investment Real Estate Construction Completes Renovation of Finksburg, MD, Self-Storage Facility
- Real Estate Developer Orsett Properties Buys Self-Storage Facility in Arizona for $4.43M
- G5 Launches ‘Customizable BluePrints’ Platform for Self-Storage Website Designs
- Self-Storage Owners’ Dog Taken From Facility in Lincoln, NE
- William Warren Group/StorQuest Self Storage Enters Texas Market With 4 Acquisitions
- SmartStop Self Storage Names Pro Cycling 2014 Team, New Team Director
- Guardian Self Storage Promises to Protect the ‘Right One’