Amerco Real Estate Purchases White Tanks Storage for $4.3 Million
Amerco Real Estate Co. purchased White Tanks Storage in Maricopa County, Ariz., from a group of investors for $4.3 million. The property has 258 covered RV parking spaces, 62 non-covered RV parking spaces and 71 self storage units. The sale also included 8 acres of excess land for future expansion. Bill Alter of Rein & Grossoehme Commercial Real Estate negotiated the sale. Alter also represented Insight Land & Investments in the sale of White Tanks Storage Facility in Litchfield Park, Ariz., to U-Haul International for $4.35 million. The 144,440-square-foot storage facility has 333 RV/boat spaces and 71 self-storage units. Kelly McKone of the Kelton Cos. represented the buyer. For more information, visit www.high-yield.com.
- Amsdell Cos./Compass Self Storage Purchases Facility in Fate, TX
- Compass Self Storage/Amsdell Cos. Acquires Facilities in Acworth, GA and Jacksonville, FL
- Amsdell Cos./Compass Self Storage Buys Facility in Spring Hill, FL
- Amsdell Cos./Compass Self Storage Buys Facility in Ferandina Beach, FL
- Compass Self Storage/Amsdell Cos. Buys First Texas Facility
- Competition or Inspiration: Are Valet-Storage Businesses Disrupting the Traditional Self-Storage Market or Providing Impetus for Change?
- 5 Ways to Stand Out as an Independent Self-Storage Operator
- Sharpe Self Storage in Hudson, NY, Donates Free Storage to Fire Victims
- Red Dot Storage Acquires 5-Property Self-Storage Portfolio in Illinois
- Westy Self Storage in NJ Supports Local Book Sale for Women’s Scholarships