Amerco Real Estate Purchases White Tanks Storage for $4.3 Million
Amerco Real Estate Co. purchased White Tanks Storage in Maricopa County, Ariz., from a group of investors for $4.3 million. The property has 258 covered RV parking spaces, 62 non-covered RV parking spaces and 71 self storage units. The sale also included 8 acres of excess land for future expansion. Bill Alter of Rein & Grossoehme Commercial Real Estate negotiated the sale. Alter also represented Insight Land & Investments in the sale of White Tanks Storage Facility in Litchfield Park, Ariz., to U-Haul International for $4.35 million. The 144,440-square-foot storage facility has 333 RV/boat spaces and 71 self-storage units. Kelly McKone of the Kelton Cos. represented the buyer. For more information, visit www.high-yield.com.
- Amsdell Cos./Compass Self Storage Buys Facility in Spring Hill, FL
- Compass Self Storage/Amsdell Cos. Buys 8th Facility in Greater Detroit
- Compass Self Storage/Amsdell Cos. Acquires Facilities in Acworth, GA and Jacksonville, FL
- Compass Self Storage/Amsdell Cos. Buys First Texas Facility
- Amsdell Cos./Compass Self Storage Plans 3-Building Conversion Project in Downtown Cleveland
- Storage Investment Management Inc. Honors Self-Storage Managers at Annual Conference
- Self-Storage Revenue, Profit and Cash: Am I Making Any Money?
- Self-Storage Operator The Hampshire Cos. Partners with Circle Squared Alternative Investments
- Inside Self-Storage Releases Slideshow on 2014 Top-Operator Data
- The 4 Tenets of Self-Storage Roofing