Amerco Real Estate Purchases White Tanks Storage for $4.3 Million
Amerco Real Estate Co. purchased White Tanks Storage in Maricopa County, Ariz., from a group of investors for $4.3 million. The property has 258 covered RV parking spaces, 62 non-covered RV parking spaces and 71 self storage units. The sale also included 8 acres of excess land for future expansion. Bill Alter of Rein & Grossoehme Commercial Real Estate negotiated the sale. Alter also represented Insight Land & Investments in the sale of White Tanks Storage Facility in Litchfield Park, Ariz., to U-Haul International for $4.35 million. The 144,440-square-foot storage facility has 333 RV/boat spaces and 71 self-storage units. Kelly McKone of the Kelton Cos. represented the buyer. For more information, visit www.high-yield.com.
- Virtus Real Estate Capital Acquires AAA Storage Mueschke in Cypress, Texas
- Investment Real Estate Construction Completes Renovation of Finksburg, MD, Self-Storage Facility
- Real Estate Investment Firm Houghton Acquisition Co. Buys Tennessee Self-Storage Facility for $2.1M
- Will the Self-Storage Market Slow or Flatten in 2014? A Real Estate Expert Examines the Signs
- Now That 2013 Is Almost Over, What's Happening With the Self-Storage Real Estate Run?
- G5 Launches ‘Customizable BluePrints’ Platform for Self-Storage Website Designs
- Self-Storage Owners’ Dog Taken From Facility in Lincoln, NE
- William Warren Group/StorQuest Self Storage Enters Texas Market With 4 Acquisitions
- SmartStop Self Storage Names Pro Cycling 2014 Team, New Team Director
- Guardian Self Storage Promises to Protect the ‘Right One’