On Jan. 28, more than 30 roundtable discussions will be presented as part of the Inside Self-Storage World Expo, the self-storage industry’s largest conference and tradeshow. Speakers and attendees will convene at the Sands Expo & Convention Center in Las Vegas to address a wide range of industry-critical topics such as:
- Raising Occupancy Rates Through Customer Care
- New Approaches to Self-Storage Sales Training
- Implementing Rent Increases in a Difficult Economy
- 21st Century Storage: Design Trends and Operational Tips to Keep Your Business on Top
- Top-Operator Techniques: Using Yield Management, Measurement, Reports and More
- Successful Strategies for Merging Traditional and New Marketing Techniques
- Self-Storage Collections: Some of the Most Important Calls You’ll Ever Make
- Marketing in a Rapidly Changing World: Understanding Today’s Customer and How to Reach Him
A comprehensive list of roundtable topics can be found at www.insideselfstorageworldexpo.com/vegas09/roundtable_discussions.html.
The ISS Expo, Jan. 26-29, is created for self-storage owners, operators, managers, investors, developers and suppliers. It offers four days of educational seminars, networking opportunities, add-on intensive workshops and product/service exhibits. For show and registration details, visit www.insideselfstorageworldexpo.com.