U.K.'s Metro Self Storage Awarded Grant for 57,000 Pounds
Metro Self Storage Ltd. in Wales, United Kingdom, was awarded 57,000 pounds to expand on Brackla Industrial Estate. The grant was awarded under the Bridgend Counsel’s new industrial estates improvement program, which aims to help businesses improve their premises and surroundings. Metro Self Storage will use the grant for extensive landscaping of its new site. On counsel member said the grants were created to safeguard jobs and help develop small and medium enterprises. For more information, visit http://www.newswales.co.uk/section=Community&F=1&id=15578.
- UK Self-Storage Operator Easystore Expands Facility in Bridgend, Wales
- Dainton Self Storage Opens in Plymouth, England
- LifeStorage Appoints Chief Investment Officer, General Counsel
- Real Estate Developer Receives Site-Plan Approval for Self-Storage Project in Pittsfield, MA
- AMERCO Real Estate Co. Buys 2-Facility Self-Storage Portfolio in Kingman, AZ, for $3.4M
- Stop N Stor Opens New Self-Storage Facility in Port Wentworth, GA
- Misinformation About Self-Storage From Valet-Storage Company Makes Me Mad!
- Miami City Self Storage LLC Buys 6 Development Sites in Miami-Dade County, FL
- Get Space to Launch in Portland, OR, With 5 Self-Storage Facilities in 2015
- Next Door Self Storage Conversion Project Faces Opposition in North Aurora, IL