U.K.'s Metro Self Storage Awarded Grant for 57,000 Pounds
Metro Self Storage Ltd. in Wales, United Kingdom, was awarded 57,000 pounds to expand on Brackla Industrial Estate. The grant was awarded under the Bridgend Counsel’s new industrial estates improvement program, which aims to help businesses improve their premises and surroundings. Metro Self Storage will use the grant for extensive landscaping of its new site. On counsel member said the grants were created to safeguard jobs and help develop small and medium enterprises. For more information, visit http://www.newswales.co.uk/section=Community&F=1&id=15578.
- UK Self-Storage Operator Easystore Expands Facility in Bridgend, Wales
- Dainton Group Services Buys Business Park in Plymouth, England, for New Self-Storage
- Integra Realty Resources Report Forecasts Real Estate Trends for Self-Storage and Other Sectors
- Self-Storage Consulting Firm Investment Real Estate Hires Executive Assistant
- Canadian Real Estate Firm Buys Stock-N-Lock Self Storage Facility in Wyoming, MI
- Self-Storage Revenue, Profit and Cash: Am I Making Any Money?
- Self-Storage Operator The Hampshire Cos. Partners with Circle Squared Alternative Investments
- Inside Self-Storage Releases Slideshow on 2014 Top-Operator Data
- The 4 Tenets of Self-Storage Roofing
- 5 Building Blocks to Quickly Increase Self-Storage Rentals