U.K.'s Metro Self Storage Awarded Grant for 57,000 Pounds
Metro Self Storage Ltd. in Wales, United Kingdom, was awarded 57,000 pounds to expand on Brackla Industrial Estate. The grant was awarded under the Bridgend Counsel’s new industrial estates improvement program, which aims to help businesses improve their premises and surroundings. Metro Self Storage will use the grant for extensive landscaping of its new site. On counsel member said the grants were created to safeguard jobs and help develop small and medium enterprises. For more information, visit http://www.newswales.co.uk/section=Community&F=1&id=15578.
- UK Self-Storage Operator Easystore Expands Facility in Bridgend, Wales
- Dainton Group Services Buys Business Park in Plymouth, England, for New Self-Storage
- Real Estate Developer Receives Site-Plan Approval for Self-Storage Project in Pittsfield, MA
- AMERCO Real Estate Co. Buys 2-Facility Self-Storage Portfolio in Kingman, AZ, for $3.4M
- Integra Realty Resources Report Forecasts Real Estate Trends for Self-Storage and Other Sectors
- City Council Approves Zoning for Self-Storage Conversion Project in Crystal Lake, IL
- Texas Self Storage Association Donates $100K in 2014 to Shriners Hospital
- U-Haul Converts Former Employee-Training Center to Self-Storage in Temecula, CA
- Extra Space to Remodel Cerritos, CA, Self-Storage Facility
- Are You Offending Your Self-Storage Prospects Without Realizing It?