StorageVault Canada Buys PUPS Portable Storage for $1.33 Million
Posted in News, Canada Self-Storage, International Self-Storage, Mobile/Portable Storage, Add-On Services
StorageVault Canada Inc. entered into an acquisition agreement to purchase Canadian PUPS Storage Inc.’s portable storage business in Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada, for $1.33 million. StorageVault also entered into a master franchise agreement with Canadian PUPS Franchises Inc. The franchise agreement provides StorageVault the exclusive Canadian franchise rights for the development and operation of PUPS portable storage franchises throughout Canada. For more information, visit http://www.marketwire.com/press-release/Storagevault-Canada-Inc-TSX-VENTURE-SVI-920041.html. .
- Canadian Self-Storage Operator StorageVault Agrees to $51M Deal With Access/Cubeit
- ISS News Desk Highlights Self-Storage Product Releases Including Online Tools, Mobile Apps
- Portable Self-Storage Operator Mobile Mini Buys Beacon Equipment Leasing in Buffalo, NY
- Portable Self-Storage Operator Mobile Mini Releases Container-Conversion Guide for UK Businesses
- Portable Self-Storage Operator Mobile Mini Appoints Human Resources Senior Vice President
- City Council Approves Zoning for Self-Storage Conversion Project in Crystal Lake, IL
- Texas Self Storage Association Donates $100K in 2014 to Shriners Hospital
- U-Haul Converts Former Employee-Training Center to Self-Storage in Temecula, CA
- Extra Space to Remodel Cerritos, CA, Self-Storage Facility
- Are You Offending Your Self-Storage Prospects Without Realizing It?