StorageVault Canada Buys PUPS Portable Storage for $1.33 Million
Posted in News, Canada Self-Storage, International Self-Storage, Mobile/Portable Storage, Add-On Services
StorageVault Canada Inc. entered into an acquisition agreement to purchase Canadian PUPS Storage Inc.’s portable storage business in Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada, for $1.33 million. StorageVault also entered into a master franchise agreement with Canadian PUPS Franchises Inc. The franchise agreement provides StorageVault the exclusive Canadian franchise rights for the development and operation of PUPS portable storage franchises throughout Canada. For more information, visit http://www.marketwire.com/press-release/Storagevault-Canada-Inc-TSX-VENTURE-SVI-920041.html. .
- Canadian Self-Storage Operator StorageVault Buys Ontario Facility for $2.6M
- Strategic Storage Trust Opens Redeveloped Self-Storage Facility in Canada
- Storage Pros Management Buys 4 Self-Storage Facilities in 3 States
- An Overview of the Self-Storage Real Estate Market in British Columbia Canada
- Strategic Storage Trust Buys 2 Self-Storage Facilities in Mississippi for $10.7M