Ryan Howse, Nate Hunterton and Richard Howard of Las Vegas-based Self Storage Advisory Group brokered the sale of two StorageOne facilities. Public Storage bought both properties during their initial lease-up. The two sites, sold separately, add 156,030 net rentable square feet to the company’s existing portfolio in Las Vegas. The combined price for acquisitions was $10.5 million. For more information, visit, www.cbre.com/ssag.
Self Storage Advisory Group Brokers Sale of Two StorageOne Facilities
- Strategic Storage Growth Trust Acquires Las Vegas Self-Storage Facility for $6.1M
- U-Haul Buys Pic-N-Pac Self-Storage Facility in Las Vegas
- Strategic Storage Growth Trust Acquires Self-Storage Facilities in 2 States
- Self-Storage Associations and Operators Combat Sales-Tax Hike in River Grove, IL
- Easy Money: Add-On Sales Strategies Can Really Add Up for Self-Storage Operators
- Initial and Ongoing Training for Your Self-Storage Managers
- Morningstar’s Blue Doors Storage Fund II Acquires San Antonio Self-Storage Facility
- Westport Properties Expands Self-Storage Real Estate Team
- Inside Self-Storage Announces Winners of 2015 ‘Best of Business’ Reader-Choice Poll
- Is Your Self-Storage Business Name Causing Confusion in the Marketplace?