Ryan Howse, Nate Hunterton and Richard Howard of Las Vegas-based Self Storage Advisory Group brokered the sale of two StorageOne facilities. Public Storage bought both properties during their initial lease-up. The two sites, sold separately, add 156,030 net rentable square feet to the company’s existing portfolio in Las Vegas. The combined price for acquisitions was $10.5 million. For more information, visit, www.cbre.com/ssag.
Self Storage Advisory Group Brokers Sale of Two StorageOne Facilities
Posted in News, Self-Storage Suppliers, Real Estate, Public Storage Inc., Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT), Sales Skills, Self-Storage Manager
- Greenbox Self Storage Plans Two Environmentally Friendly Facilities in Downtown Denver
- William Warren Group/StorQuest Self Storage Expands to Southeast With 23 Facilities
- Strategic Storage Trust Buys 2 Self-Storage Facilities in Mississippi for $10.7M
- Self-Storage Operator Storage Pros Management Acquires 7 Facilities in April
- Storage Pros Management Buys 4 Self-Storage Facilities in 3 States