Ryan Howse, Nate Hunterton and Richard Howard of Las Vegas-based Self Storage Advisory Group brokered the sale of two StorageOne facilities. Public Storage bought both properties during their initial lease-up. The two sites, sold separately, add 156,030 net rentable square feet to the company’s existing portfolio in Las Vegas. The combined price for acquisitions was $10.5 million. For more information, visit, www.cbre.com/ssag.
Self Storage Advisory Group Brokers Sale of Two StorageOne Facilities
Posted in News, Self-Storage Suppliers, Real Estate, Public Storage Inc., Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT), Sales Skills, Self-Storage Manager
- Strategic Storage Growth Trust Acquires Las Vegas Self-Storage Facility for $6.1M
- U-Haul Buys Pic-N-Pac Self-Storage Facility in Las Vegas
- Strategic Storage Growth Trust Acquires Self-Storage Facilities in 2 States
- Self-Storage Associations and Operators Combat Sales-Tax Hike in River Grove, IL
- Easy Money: Add-On Sales Strategies Can Really Add Up for Self-Storage Operators
- Avoiding Data Breaches in Self-Storage: Simple Steps to Protect Your Sensitive Information
- American Self Storage Buys Bronx, NY, Property for $9M
- Web Application Illustorage to Provide Self-Storage Market Analysis
- Stop N Stor Opens New Self-Storage Facility in Port Wentworth, GA
- Misinformation About Self-Storage From Valet-Storage Company Makes Me Mad!