Security Self Storage Sold to Storage Mart for $4 Million
Security Self Storage sold its facility in Fairfield, Calif., to Storage Mart for $4.04 million. The nine-building, 63,250-square-foot storage facility was built in 1985 and has 544 storage units. Storage Mart will operate under the same management. David Buurma with NAI BT Commercial represented the seller. Peter Ingersoll with Sperry Van Ness represented the buyer. For more information, www.storage-mart.com.
- CASE Commercial Real Estate Rebrands, Expands Self-Storage Brokerage Division
- A-1 Self Storage Commercial Targets Customers’ Emotional Attachment to Items
- Animated Self-Storage Commercial From Fortuna Road Storage Highlights Value Not Price
- Hongkong Storage Commercial Tells Viewers Self-Storage Is Pleasant, Effortless
- Commercial-Mortgage Primer: Steps to Getting Your First Self-Storage Loan
- U-Haul Converts Former Employee-Training Center to Self-Storage in Temecula, CA
- Extra Space to Remodel Cerritos, CA, Self-Storage Facility
- Are You Offending Your Self-Storage Prospects Without Realizing It?
- Zoning Exception Clears Way for Self-Storage Development in Jefferson County, CO
- W. P. Carey REIT Affiliate Acquires 7 Self-Storage Properties for $53M