Security Self Storage Sold to Storage Mart for $4 Million
Security Self Storage sold its facility in Fairfield, Calif., to Storage Mart for $4.04 million. The nine-building, 63,250-square-foot storage facility was built in 1985 and has 544 storage units. Storage Mart will operate under the same management. David Buurma with NAI BT Commercial represented the seller. Peter Ingersoll with Sperry Van Ness represented the buyer. For more information, www.storage-mart.com.
- The Words of Your Self-Storage Customers Mold Your Online Reputation
- On the Way Out: Exit Surveys Help Self-Storage Operators Do Better Business
- Self-Storage Owner Investigated for Dumping Sediment in Robeson Township, PA
- Clarion Partners, Private Mini Storage Sell 30-Property Self-Storage Portfolio in NC and TX for $258M
- William Warren Group/StorQuest Self Storage Adds Facility in Bradenton, FL