Security Self Storage Sold to Storage Mart for $4 Million
Security Self Storage sold its facility in Fairfield, Calif., to Storage Mart for $4.04 million. The nine-building, 63,250-square-foot storage facility was built in 1985 and has 544 storage units. Storage Mart will operate under the same management. David Buurma with NAI BT Commercial represented the seller. Peter Ingersoll with Sperry Van Ness represented the buyer. For more information, www.storage-mart.com.
- Commercial-Mortgage Primer: Steps to Getting Your First Self-Storage Loan
- Animated Self-Storage Commercial From Fortuna Road Storage Highlights Value Not Price
- A-1 Self Storage Commercial Targets Customers’ Emotional Attachment to Items
- Hongkong Storage Commercial Tells Viewers Self-Storage Is Pleasant, Effortless
- When Selling Your Self-Storage Facility, Timing Is Critical to Maximize Investment Return
- A-1 Self Storage Opens New Facility on Historical Site in San Juan Capistrano
- Are Apartment-Complex Storage Units a Growing Threat to Self-Storage Businesses?
- Self-Storage Door Manufacturer Janus Hosts Grand Opening of New Plant in Butler, IN
- Light Up Your Customers’ Lives With Great Self-Storage Customer Service
- Self-Storage Operator U-Haul Acquires American Mini Storage in Central Phoenix