Security Self Storage Sold to Storage Mart for $4 Million
Security Self Storage sold its facility in Fairfield, Calif., to Storage Mart for $4.04 million. The nine-building, 63,250-square-foot storage facility was built in 1985 and has 544 storage units. Storage Mart will operate under the same management. David Buurma with NAI BT Commercial represented the seller. Peter Ingersoll with Sperry Van Ness represented the buyer. For more information, www.storage-mart.com.
- CASE Commercial Real Estate Rebrands, Expands Self-Storage Brokerage Division
- Colliers International Acquires Self-Storage Brokerage CASE Commercial Real Estate Partners
- Canadian Commercial Ventures Buys Shatz Self Storage in Williston, ND, for $4.6M
- A-1 Self Storage Commercial Targets Customers’ Emotional Attachment to Items
- Animated Self-Storage Commercial From Fortuna Road Storage Highlights Value Not Price
- American Self Storage Buys Bronx, NY, Property for $9M
- Web Application Illustorage to Provide Self-Storage Market Analysis
- Stop N Stor Opens New Self-Storage Facility in Port Wentworth, GA
- Misinformation About Self-Storage From Valet-Storage Company Makes Me Mad!
- Miami City Self Storage LLC Buys 6 Development Sites in Miami-Dade County, FL