Security Self Storage Sold to Storage Mart for $4 Million
Security Self Storage sold its facility in Fairfield, Calif., to Storage Mart for $4.04 million. The nine-building, 63,250-square-foot storage facility was built in 1985 and has 544 storage units. Storage Mart will operate under the same management. David Buurma with NAI BT Commercial represented the seller. Peter Ingersoll with Sperry Van Ness represented the buyer. For more information, www.storage-mart.com.
- CASE Commercial Real Estate Rebrands, Expands Self-Storage Brokerage Division
- Commercial-Mortgage Primer: Steps to Getting Your First Self-Storage Loan
- Animated Self-Storage Commercial From Fortuna Road Storage Highlights Value Not Price
- A-1 Self Storage Commercial Targets Customers’ Emotional Attachment to Items
- Hongkong Storage Commercial Tells Viewers Self-Storage Is Pleasant, Effortless
- 4 Reasons to Add Truck-Rental Services to Your Self-Storage Business
- Should Self-Storage Operators Muddy Their Boots With Yelp and Other Social Media?
- European Valet-Storage Company SpaceWays Expands Service to Chicago
- Kroll Bond Rating Agency Releases Special ‘PropertyBeat’ Report on Self-Storage
- Centron Self Storage Finds Spooky Creativity in Halloween Promotional Video