Security Self Storage Sold to Storage Mart for $4 Million
Security Self Storage sold its facility in Fairfield, Calif., to Storage Mart for $4.04 million. The nine-building, 63,250-square-foot storage facility was built in 1985 and has 544 storage units. Storage Mart will operate under the same management. David Buurma with NAI BT Commercial represented the seller. Peter Ingersoll with Sperry Van Ness represented the buyer. For more information, www.storage-mart.com.
- CASE Commercial Real Estate Rebrands, Expands Self-Storage Brokerage Division
- Canadian Commercial Ventures Buys Shatz Self Storage in Williston, ND, for $4.6M
- A-1 Self Storage Commercial Targets Customers’ Emotional Attachment to Items
- Animated Self-Storage Commercial From Fortuna Road Storage Highlights Value Not Price
- Hongkong Storage Commercial Tells Viewers Self-Storage Is Pleasant, Effortless
- Are You Making These 6 Mistakes in Running Your Self-Storage Facility?
- Valet Self-Storage Startup Spacebox Launches in Hong Kong
- ISS Slideshow Provides Strategies for Self-Storage Tenant Defaults and Collections
- Manhattan Mini Storage Offers Free Self-Storage to Displaced Survivors of East Village, NY, Explosion
- SmartStop Self Storage Acquires Tempe, AZ, Facility for $4.4M