Rein & Grossoehme Brokers Two Self-Storage Sales in Texas
Bill Alter of Rein & Grossoehme Commercial Real Estate negotiated the sale of two Texas self-storage properties consisting of 1,562 units and 149,000 square feet. The properties, in Corpus Christi and Austin, operated under the name Central Self Storage. The combined sales price was $9.8 million. Both properties were owned by entities controlled by an investor in Mill Valley, Calif., and purchased by E.B.S. Inc. They will be re-branded American Self Storage. For more information, visit email@example.com.
- Atascocita Self Storage in Humble, Texas, Sold to Move It Management
- Advantage Self Storage of Texas Expands Portfolio, Forms Joint Venture With HSRE
- Booster Drive Storage Buys Arizona Self-Storage Facility for $790K
- Texas Self Storage Association Conference to Feature Property Developer George Hedley
- Better Self-Storage Phone Sales: Making Each Call Count
- Self-Storage Software Provider SMD/SiteLink Expands Its Presence in Central and South America
- Amsdell Cos./Compass Self Storage Buys Facility in Roseville, Mich.
- Canadian Real Estate Firm Buys Stock-N-Lock Self Storage Facility in Wyoming, MI
- Uncle Bob’s Self-Storage Expands North Fort Myers, FL, Facility
- Self-Storage Around the World: Reflections of Non-U.S. Facilities on Six Continents