Rein & Grossoehme Brokers Two Self-Storage Sales in Texas
Bill Alter of Rein & Grossoehme Commercial Real Estate negotiated the sale of two Texas self-storage properties consisting of 1,562 units and 149,000 square feet. The properties, in Corpus Christi and Austin, operated under the name Central Self Storage. The combined sales price was $9.8 million. Both properties were owned by entities controlled by an investor in Mill Valley, Calif., and purchased by E.B.S. Inc. They will be re-branded American Self Storage. For more information, visit firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Variant Commercial Real Estate Buys Texas Self-Storage Facility
- The Jenkins Organization Buys Self-Storage Facility in Spring, Texas
- The Jenkins Organization Buys Self-Storage Facility in Mansfield, Texas
- AMERCO Real Estate Buys Self-Storage Facility in Pharr Texas
- W. P. Carey Buys 4 Texas Self-Storage Facilities for $33M