Rein & Grossoehme Brokers Two Self-Storage Sales in Texas
Bill Alter of Rein & Grossoehme Commercial Real Estate negotiated the sale of two Texas self-storage properties consisting of 1,562 units and 149,000 square feet. The properties, in Corpus Christi and Austin, operated under the name Central Self Storage. The combined sales price was $9.8 million. Both properties were owned by entities controlled by an investor in Mill Valley, Calif., and purchased by E.B.S. Inc. They will be re-branded American Self Storage. For more information, visit email@example.com.
- Self-Storage Management Firm American Spectrum Realty Appoints CFO
- Self-Storage Operator American Spectrum Realty Undergoing Bankruptcy Proceedings
- Self-Storage Billionaire, Public Storage Founder Issues IPO for American Homes 4 Rent REIT
- Self-Storage Operator American Spectrum Realty Releases 3Q 2013 Financial Results
- Self-Storage Auction Firm Schur Success Raises $5K for American Cancer Society
- Stop N Stor Opens New Self-Storage Facility in Port Wentworth, GA
- Misinformation About Self-Storage From Valet-Storage Company Makes Me Mad!
- Miami City Self Storage LLC Buys 6 Development Sites in Miami-Dade County, FL
- Get Space to Launch in Portland, OR, With 5 Self-Storage Facilities in 2015
- Next Door Self Storage Conversion Project Faces Opposition in North Aurora, IL