Rein & Grossoehme Brokers Two Self-Storage Sales in Texas
Bill Alter of Rein & Grossoehme Commercial Real Estate negotiated the sale of two Texas self-storage properties consisting of 1,562 units and 149,000 square feet. The properties, in Corpus Christi and Austin, operated under the name Central Self Storage. The combined sales price was $9.8 million. Both properties were owned by entities controlled by an investor in Mill Valley, Calif., and purchased by E.B.S. Inc. They will be re-branded American Self Storage. For more information, visit email@example.com.
- Self-Storage Management Firm American Spectrum Realty Appoints CFO
- Self-Storage Billionaire, Public Storage Founder Issues IPO for American Homes 4 Rent REIT
- Self-Storage Operator American Spectrum Realty Releases 3Q 2013 Financial Results
- Self-Storage Auction Firm Schur Success Raises $5K for American Cancer Society
- Self-Storage Management Firm American Spectrum Obtains $6M in Working-Capital Financing
- City Council Approves Zoning for Self-Storage Conversion Project in Crystal Lake, IL
- Texas Self Storage Association Donates $100K in 2014 to Shriners Hospital
- U-Haul Converts Former Employee-Training Center to Self-Storage in Temecula, CA
- Extra Space to Remodel Cerritos, CA, Self-Storage Facility
- Are You Offending Your Self-Storage Prospects Without Realizing It?