Morningstar Opens New Facility Near Charlotte, N.C.
Morningstar Mini-Storage opened its newest self-storage facility in Indian Trail, N.C., a suburb of Charlotte, N.C. The 3.88-acre property features an 89,650 gross-square-foot, three-story, pre-cast concrete building with two large elevators and a loading dock. The building houses 580 self-storage units in 68,550 rentable square feet. Eighty-eight percent of the storage units are climate controlled, and there are 18 covered boat and RV spaces. There property also includes large business-sized units, wider driveways to accommodate large trucks with wide turning radiuses, free Wi-Fi and a conference area. For more information, visit www.mstarproperties.com.
- Greenbox Self Storage Opens Third ‘Sustainable’ Denver Facility
- Uncle Bob's Self Storage Opens New Atlanta Facility on Behalf of Regis Investments
- Xtraspace Opens New Self-Storage Facility in Bellville, Cape Town, South Africa
- Self-Storage REIT Public Storage Opens 12-Story Facility in Bronx, NY
- Mobile-Storage Provider Smartbox Opens New Facility in Hillsdale, New South Wales, Australia
- There Is No Good Way to 'Manage' People: Staffing Advice for Self-Storage Owners
- Bloomberg Report Chronicles Ascension of U-Haul Self-Storage Billionaire Mark Shoen
- 2 New York Self-Storage Facilities Used by Alleged Trademark Counterfeiting Rings
- Self-Storage Operators Around the World Support Holiday Charity Drives
- ISS News Desk: Self-Storage Valet-Service Startups Create Market Competition