Morningstar Opens New Facility Near Charlotte, N.C.
Morningstar Mini-Storage opened its newest self-storage facility in Indian Trail, N.C., a suburb of Charlotte, N.C. The 3.88-acre property features an 89,650 gross-square-foot, three-story, pre-cast concrete building with two large elevators and a loading dock. The building houses 580 self-storage units in 68,550 rentable square feet. Eighty-eight percent of the storage units are climate controlled, and there are 18 covered boat and RV spaces. There property also includes large business-sized units, wider driveways to accommodate large trucks with wide turning radiuses, free Wi-Fi and a conference area. For more information, visit www.mstarproperties.com.
- U-Haul Buys Self-Storage Facility in Little River, SC
- Sterling Group Acquires 6 Indiana Self-Storage Facilities for $15M
- Updated Self-Storage Lien Laws Signed by Governors in Indiana, Michigan
- Storage Express Adds 6th Indianapolis Facility to Self-Storage Portfolio
- Man Injures Foot in Pallet Accident at Indianapolis Self-Storage Facility
- Live-Video Monitoring and Self-Storage: Avoiding Crime, Risk and Liability
- Arizona Self-Storage Owner Offers Cash Reward for Information on Unit Break-Ins
- Self-Storage REIT Extra Space Buys 7-Property Portfolio From FCA Partners
- Self-Storage Investment Firm Harrison Street Closes $850M Fund
- Self-Storage Veteran 'The Hat Lady' Elected GASSA President