Morningstar Opens New Facility Near Charlotte, N.C.
Morningstar Mini-Storage opened its newest self-storage facility in Indian Trail, N.C., a suburb of Charlotte, N.C. The 3.88-acre property features an 89,650 gross-square-foot, three-story, pre-cast concrete building with two large elevators and a loading dock. The building houses 580 self-storage units in 68,550 rentable square feet. Eighty-eight percent of the storage units are climate controlled, and there are 18 covered boat and RV spaces. There property also includes large business-sized units, wider driveways to accommodate large trucks with wide turning radiuses, free Wi-Fi and a conference area. For more information, visit www.mstarproperties.com.
- U-Haul Buys Self-Storage Facility in Little River, SC
- Sterling Group Acquires 6 Indiana Self-Storage Facilities for $15M
- Updated Self-Storage Lien Laws Signed by Governors in Indiana, Michigan
- Storage Express Adds 6th Indianapolis Facility to Self-Storage Portfolio
- Man Injures Foot in Pallet Accident at Indianapolis Self-Storage Facility
- Metro Storage to Develop New Self-Storage Facility in Orlando, FL
- Metro Self Storage Proposes Conversion of Former Furniture Store in Skokie, IL
- Self-Storage Software Provider Yardi Receives SSAE 16 SOC 1 Type 2 Report Compliance
- Mapping Out Customer-Service Education at the 2015 ISS Expo
- Go Get That Rent! A Self-Storage Manager's Guide to Collecting Money and Avoiding Defaults