Morningstar Opens New Facility Near Charlotte, N.C.
Morningstar Mini-Storage opened its newest self-storage facility in Indian Trail, N.C., a suburb of Charlotte, N.C. The 3.88-acre property features an 89,650 gross-square-foot, three-story, pre-cast concrete building with two large elevators and a loading dock. The building houses 580 self-storage units in 68,550 rentable square feet. Eighty-eight percent of the storage units are climate controlled, and there are 18 covered boat and RV spaces. There property also includes large business-sized units, wider driveways to accommodate large trucks with wide turning radiuses, free Wi-Fi and a conference area. For more information, visit www.mstarproperties.com.
- Frisco Trail Mini Storage in Springfield, MO, Recognized by Bicycle-Friendly Business Program
- U-Haul Buys Self-Storage Facility in Little River, SC
- Sterling Group Acquires 6 Indiana Self-Storage Facilities for $15M
- Updated Self-Storage Lien Laws Signed by Governors in Indiana, Michigan
- Gallacher Development to Build New Self-Storage Facility in Indianapolis
- Stop N Stor Opens New Self-Storage Facility in Port Wentworth, GA
- Misinformation About Self-Storage From Valet-Storage Company Makes Me Mad!
- Miami City Self Storage LLC Buys 6 Development Sites in Miami-Dade County, FL
- Get Space to Launch in Portland, OR, With 5 Self-Storage Facilities in 2015
- Next Door Self Storage Conversion Project Faces Opposition in North Aurora, IL