Morningstar Opens New Facility Near Charlotte, N.C.
Morningstar Mini-Storage opened its newest self-storage facility in Indian Trail, N.C., a suburb of Charlotte, N.C. The 3.88-acre property features an 89,650 gross-square-foot, three-story, pre-cast concrete building with two large elevators and a loading dock. The building houses 580 self-storage units in 68,550 rentable square feet. Eighty-eight percent of the storage units are climate controlled, and there are 18 covered boat and RV spaces. There property also includes large business-sized units, wider driveways to accommodate large trucks with wide turning radiuses, free Wi-Fi and a conference area. For more information, visit www.mstarproperties.com.
- Dymon Self Storage Opens New Facility in Ottawa, Expanding Rapidly in Canada
- Morningstar Mini Storage Facility in Virginia Houses ‘Dungeon’ Fitness-Training Center
- Self-Storage Facility Added to Master-Planned Community Near Indianapolis
- Residents Oppose Proposed Self-Storage Facility Near Cedar Park, Texas
- Greenbox Self Storage Opens Environmentally Friendly Facility in Downtown Denver