MJ Partners Sells StorageOne for $4.85 Million
MJ Partners Self Storage Group sold StorageOne in Las Vegas for $4.85 million. The property consists of 54,355 square feet of rentable space and 466 units and 27 RV parking spaces. The facility will be renamed American Mini Storage. MJ Partners’ Marc A. Boorstein and David E. Kohn represented the buyer, Equity Based Services Inc., and the seller, JK Investment Properties Inc. For more information, visit www.mjpartners.com.
- Evergreen Real Estate Partners Acquires Quraz, Japan’s Largest Self-Storage Operator
- CASE Commercial Real Estate Rebrands, Expands Self-Storage Brokerage Division
- Self-Storage Real Estate in the South-Central States: Occupancy Rises as Facilities Fill Up
- Self-Storage Construction Hits Four-Year High: What Does It Mean for Industry Growth?
- Real Estate Developer Receives Site-Plan Approval for Self-Storage Project in Pittsfield, MA
- City Council Approves Zoning for Self-Storage Conversion Project in Crystal Lake, IL
- Texas Self Storage Association Donates $100K in 2014 to Shriners Hospital
- U-Haul Converts Former Employee-Training Center to Self-Storage in Temecula, CA
- Extra Space to Remodel Cerritos, CA, Self-Storage Facility
- Are You Offending Your Self-Storage Prospects Without Realizing It?