MJ Partners Sells StorageOne for $4.85 Million
MJ Partners Self Storage Group sold StorageOne in Las Vegas for $4.85 million. The property consists of 54,355 square feet of rentable space and 466 units and 27 RV parking spaces. The facility will be renamed American Mini Storage. MJ Partners’ Marc A. Boorstein and David E. Kohn represented the buyer, Equity Based Services Inc., and the seller, JK Investment Properties Inc. For more information, visit www.mjpartners.com.
- Evergreen Real Estate Partners Acquires Quraz, Japan’s Largest Self-Storage Operator
- Self-Storage Real Estate in the South-Central States: Occupancy Rises as Facilities Fill Up
- CASE Commercial Real Estate Rebrands, Expands Self-Storage Brokerage Division
- Self-Storage Construction Hits Four-Year High: What Does It Mean for Industry Growth?
- Integra Realty Resources Report Forecasts Real Estate Trends for Self-Storage and Other Sectors
- Third-Quarter 2014 Cushman & Wakefield Reports Now Available in ISS Store
- Helicopter Crashes at Frederick Self Storage of MD After Midair Collision With Plane
- Inside Self-Storage Releases 2014 International Digital Issue
- WDP Glendale Storage Buys West Glendale Self Storage in AZ for $4.9M
- Safeguard Buys Land to Build New Self-Storage Facilities in Chicago