MJ Partners Sells StorageOne for $4.85 Million
MJ Partners Self Storage Group sold StorageOne in Las Vegas for $4.85 million. The property consists of 54,355 square feet of rentable space and 466 units and 27 RV parking spaces. The facility will be renamed American Mini Storage. MJ Partners’ Marc A. Boorstein and David E. Kohn represented the buyer, Equity Based Services Inc., and the seller, JK Investment Properties Inc. For more information, visit www.mjpartners.com.
- MJ Partners Releases Overview of 1Q 2013 Self-Storage REIT Performance
- Self-Storage Operator Five Star Partners Buys Michigan Facility for $7.7M
- Storage Depot Sells 5-Property Self-Storage Portfolio in PA
- Oxford Storage in Fern Park, FL, Sells for $2.2M
- 4 Connecticut Self-Storage Properties Sold to Albany Road Real Estate Partners