MJ Partners Sells StorageOne for $4.85 Million
MJ Partners Self Storage Group sold StorageOne in Las Vegas for $4.85 million. The property consists of 54,355 square feet of rentable space and 466 units and 27 RV parking spaces. The facility will be renamed American Mini Storage. MJ Partners’ Marc A. Boorstein and David E. Kohn represented the buyer, Equity Based Services Inc., and the seller, JK Investment Properties Inc. For more information, visit www.mjpartners.com.
- Evergreen Real Estate Partners Acquires Quraz, Japan’s Largest Self-Storage Operator
- CASE Commercial Real Estate Rebrands, Expands Self-Storage Brokerage Division
- Self-Storage Real Estate in the South-Central States: Occupancy Rises as Facilities Fill Up
- Self-Storage Construction Hits Four-Year High: What Does It Mean for Industry Growth?
- Real Estate Developer Receives Site-Plan Approval for Self-Storage Project in Pittsfield, MA
- Real Estate Firms Release Overviews of 4Q 2014 Self-Storage REIT Performance
- Janus International Releases Whitepaper on Relocatable Units for Self-Storage
- AMERCO Real Estate Co. Buys American Mini Storage in Memphis, TN
- Valet Self-Storage Operator MakeSpace Expands Service to Chicago, Washington, DC
- Outsourcing Human Resources for a Self-Storage Business