HFF Represents Hendry Investments in Sale of Portfolio
Posted in News, HFF (Holliday Fenoglio Fowler LP), Self-Storage Suppliers, Real Estate, Sovran Self Storage (Uncle Bob's), Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT)
HFF representedHendry Investments Inc. in the sale of its 21-property self-storage portfolio in San Antonio, Texas, to Buffalo, N.Y.-based Sovran Self Storage Inc. for $143.4 million. The 14,589-unit portfolio consists of 21 facilities in Colorado, Florida, Kentucky, Ohio and Texas. The properties will be re-branded Uncle Bob’s Self Storage. Angelo Thomasello of the Locke Acquisition Group LLC represented the buyer. For more information, visit www.hfflp.com.
- Real Estate Investment Firm Houghton Acquisition Co. Buys Tennessee Self-Storage Facility for $2.1M
- Canadian Real Estate Firm Buys Stock-N-Lock Self Storage Facility in Wyoming, MI
- Self-Storage Real Estate in the North-Central States: Experts Discuss Rental Rates and Market Outlook
- Self-Storage Real Estate in the Southeast: Experts Discuss Operating Performance and the Affect of Capital Gains Taxes
- Why in the World Would You Hire a Self-Storage Broker? Pros and Cons of Using a Real Estate Professional
- City Council Approves Zoning for Self-Storage Conversion Project in Crystal Lake, IL
- Texas Self Storage Association Donates $100K in 2014 to Shriners Hospital
- U-Haul Converts Former Employee-Training Center to Self-Storage in Temecula, CA
- Extra Space to Remodel Cerritos, CA, Self-Storage Facility
- Are You Offending Your Self-Storage Prospects Without Realizing It?