HFF Represents Hendry Investments in Sale of Portfolio
Posted in News, HFF (Holliday Fenoglio Fowler LP), Self-Storage Suppliers, Real Estate, Sovran Self Storage (Uncle Bob's), Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT)
HFF representedHendry Investments Inc. in the sale of its 21-property self-storage portfolio in San Antonio, Texas, to Buffalo, N.Y.-based Sovran Self Storage Inc. for $143.4 million. The 14,589-unit portfolio consists of 21 facilities in Colorado, Florida, Kentucky, Ohio and Texas. The properties will be re-branded Uncle Bob’s Self Storage. Angelo Thomasello of the Locke Acquisition Group LLC represented the buyer. For more information, visit www.hfflp.com.
- Bank-Owned Portfolio of Michigan Self-Storage Facilities Sold for $2.9M
- Sovran Self Storage Buys Multi-Story Facility in Greater Chicago
- Sum Effect Investments Acquires All in One Storage in Dyersburg, TN
- Uncle Bob’s Self Storage Hosts Yard-Sale Events to Benefit Homeless Animals
- Storage Depot Sells 5-Property Self-Storage Portfolio in PA