Bancap Sells Hyer Quality Storage for $2.2 Million
Bancap Self Storage Group Inc. sold Hyer Quality Storage in Lake Isabella, Calif., for $2.2 million. Jason Allen represented the seller and buyer. The single-story property features 232 units with nearly 37,000 rentable square feet plus 25 RV spaces. In addition, there is an auto shop and dealership under newly executed leases. The facility was approximately 80 percent occupied at the time of the transaction closing. For more information, visit www.bancapselfstorage.com.
- AMERCO Real Estate Co. Buys 2-Facility Self-Storage Portfolio in Kingman, AZ, for $3.4M
- Virtus Real Estate Capital Acquires Third Arkansas Self-Storage Facility
- CASE Commercial Real Estate Rebrands, Expands Self-Storage Brokerage Division
- Canadian Real Estate Firm Buys Stock-N-Lock Self Storage Facility in Wyoming, MI
- Evergreen Real Estate Partners Acquires Quraz, Japan’s Largest Self-Storage Operator
- City Council Approves Zoning for Self-Storage Conversion Project in Crystal Lake, IL
- Texas Self Storage Association Donates $100K in 2014 to Shriners Hospital
- U-Haul Converts Former Employee-Training Center to Self-Storage in Temecula, CA
- Extra Space to Remodel Cerritos, CA, Self-Storage Facility
- Are You Offending Your Self-Storage Prospects Without Realizing It?