Bancap Sells Hyer Quality Storage for $2.2 Million
Bancap Self Storage Group Inc. sold Hyer Quality Storage in Lake Isabella, Calif., for $2.2 million. Jason Allen represented the seller and buyer. The single-story property features 232 units with nearly 37,000 rentable square feet plus 25 RV spaces. In addition, there is an auto shop and dealership under newly executed leases. The facility was approximately 80 percent occupied at the time of the transaction closing. For more information, visit www.bancapselfstorage.com.
- Canadian Real Estate Firm Buys Stock-N-Lock Self Storage Facility in Wyoming, MI
- Evergreen Real Estate Partners Acquires Quraz, Japan’s Largest Self-Storage Operator
- Virtus Real Estate/Advantage Self Storage Joint Venture Acquires Facility Near Oklahoma City, OK
- Real Estate Developer Orsett Properties Buys Self-Storage Facility in Arizona for $4.43M
- Will the Self-Storage Market Slow or Flatten in 2014? A Real Estate Expert Examines the Signs
- Self-Storage Revenue, Profit and Cash: Am I Making Any Money?
- Self-Storage Operator The Hampshire Cos. Partners with Circle Squared Alternative Investments
- Inside Self-Storage Releases Slideshow on 2014 Top-Operator Data
- The 4 Tenets of Self-Storage Roofing
- 5 Building Blocks to Quickly Increase Self-Storage Rentals