Liberty Building Systems Unveils New Business Model
Posted in News
Memphis-based Liberty Building Systems will pursue a new national business model as part of parent BlueScope Steel’s expansion of its North American infrastructure. Currently, Liberty’s metal buildings are produced in one manufacturing location, and distribution occurs at a regional level. The new model enables the company to manufacture products in multiple facilities across the United States. The company's line will now be available to builders nationally and the product line will be expanded. For more information, visit www.libertybuildings.com.
- Self-Storage Building Supplier K.C. Steel Systems Closes Doors With Owner’s Retirement
- BOS of Germany Enters U.S. Market With New Steel Portable-Storage Containers
- International Self-Storage Builder Steel Storage Opens Factory in Johor, Malaysia
- Self-Storage Builder Mako Steel Adds Team Members
- Self-Storage Design Study: Working With Small Land Parcels, by Mako Steel Inc.
- Inside Self-Storage Parent Company VIRGO Acquired by Informa PLC
- East Cherokee Storage in Woodstock, GA, Supports Yellow Ribbon Suicide Prevention Program
- New Minnesota Self-Storage Lien Law Goes into Effect Aug. 1
- ISS News Desk: Uncle Bob’s Hosts Car-Racing Simulation Challenge
- 4 Steps to Successfully Navigating the Self-Storage Rezoning Process