Liberty Building Systems Unveils New Business Model
Posted in News
Memphis-based Liberty Building Systems will pursue a new national business model as part of parent BlueScope Steel’s expansion of its North American infrastructure. Currently, Liberty’s metal buildings are produced in one manufacturing location, and distribution occurs at a regional level. The new model enables the company to manufacture products in multiple facilities across the United States. The company's line will now be available to builders nationally and the product line will be expanded. For more information, visit www.libertybuildings.com.
- Trachte Building Systems Hires CFO, Announces Other Staff Placements
- OpenTech Alliance Offers New Self-Storage Kiosk Model INSOMNIAC 570
- Building Better Business With Generosity: Ways for Self-Storage Operators to Give Back to Their Communities
- Self-Storage Building Manufacturer ABC Hires North Georgia District Manager
- Bird-B-Gone Unveils New Electric Bird Deterrent for Self-Storage and Other Uses