Liberty Building Systems Unveils New Business Model
Posted in News
Memphis-based Liberty Building Systems will pursue a new national business model as part of parent BlueScope Steel’s expansion of its North American infrastructure. Currently, Liberty’s metal buildings are produced in one manufacturing location, and distribution occurs at a regional level. The new model enables the company to manufacture products in multiple facilities across the United States. The company's line will now be available to builders nationally and the product line will be expanded. For more information, visit www.libertybuildings.com.
- Sealed ‘N’ Safe Provides Thermal-Bridging Solution for Metal Self-Storage Buildings
- Self-Storage Building Supplier K.C. Steel Systems Closes Doors With Owner’s Retirement
- International Self-Storage Builder Steel Storage Releases New Cylinder Lock
- BOS of Germany Enters U.S. Market With New Steel Portable-Storage Containers
- International Self-Storage Builder Steel Storage Opens Factory in Johor, Malaysia
- NitNeil Partners/Equator Capital Management to Build New Self-Storage Facility in Durham, NC
- What Does Your Signage Say About Your Self-Storage Business?
- New Apple Self Storage Facility to Open in Oakdale, Ontario, Canada
- Leon Capital Group Launches Self-Storage Investment Platform, Acquires First Asset
- IBISWorld Releases Research Report on US Self-Storage Market