Liberty Building Systems Unveils New Business Model
Posted in News
Memphis-based Liberty Building Systems will pursue a new national business model as part of parent BlueScope Steel’s expansion of its North American infrastructure. Currently, Liberty’s metal buildings are produced in one manufacturing location, and distribution occurs at a regional level. The new model enables the company to manufacture products in multiple facilities across the United States. The company's line will now be available to builders nationally and the product line will be expanded. For more information, visit www.libertybuildings.com.
- BOS of Germany Enters U.S. Market With New Steel Portable-Storage Containers
- International Self-Storage Builder Steel Storage Opens Factory in Johor, Malaysia
- Self-Storage Builder Mako Steel Adds Team Members
- Self-Storage Design Study: Working With Small Land Parcels, by Mako Steel Inc.
- Choosing a Self-Storage Builder: Industry Experience Trumps Low Bidders
- Berkeley Point Capital Expands Financing Options to Include Self-Storage
- Masked Gunman Ties Up and Robs Self-Storage Manager in Sausalito, CA
- Storage Post Self Storage Appoints Chief Administrative Officer and General Council
- Strategic Storage Trust to Build New Self-Storage Facility in Toronto
- 7 Ways for Self-Storage Operators to Capitalize on Mobile Technology