StorageVault Canada Funds Self-Storage Purchases With Share Sale
Posted in News
StorageVault Canada Inc. plans to sell approximately C$6 million ($5.7 million) of common shares at a price of C$0.23 per common share to fund self-storage expansion. The offering of up to 26,086,957 shares is scheduled to close on or about Sept. 19 subject to the execution of an agency agreement, TSX Venture Exchange acceptance and other usual conditions. The net proceeds of the offering will be used to fund the acquisition of additional fixed-unit self-storage facilities for Canadian PUPS Inc., its portable storage business in Regina, Saskatchewan. For more information, call 306.536.3771.
- ISS Publishes Report on Canadian Self-Storage Trends
- Overcoming Self-Storage Development Hurdles in Canada
- Go Mini’s Moving and Portable Storage Hires Franchise-Development Salesperson
- Portable Self-Storage Operator Mobile Mini Appoints Senior VP of Sales and Marketing
- The Legalities of Renting Portable-Storage Containers
- 4 Reasons to Add Truck-Rental Services to Your Self-Storage Business
- Should Self-Storage Operators Muddy Their Boots With Yelp and Other Social Media?
- European Valet-Storage Company SpaceWays Expands Service to Chicago
- Kroll Bond Rating Agency Releases Special ‘PropertyBeat’ Report on Self-Storage
- Centron Self Storage Finds Spooky Creativity in Halloween Promotional Video