U.K. Self-Storage Company Offers Vacationers Special Deal
Rugely Self Storage in Staffordshire, England, is offering a deal for vacationers concerned about their homes being robbed while away, the Birmingham Post reported. People concerned about leaving valuables such as computers while gone are taking advantage of the company’s £7 ($13) a week offer. Increasingly, vacationers fear losing their computers to burglars, said director Ben Morley. Many people have no independent backup storage for their data and are concerned about losing valuable information, he said. Ben runs the family business with his brother and father. For more information, visit www.birminghampost.net.
- England Car Dealership Launches White Horse Self Storage on Adjacent Property
- UK Self-Storage Company Lok'nStore to Build Facility in Bristol, England
- U.K. Self-Storage Company Lok'nStore Sells Reading, England Facility for £2.9M
- UK Storage Co. Seeks Self-Storage Growth Opportunities in South West England
- UK Self-Storage Operator The Store Room Expands Facility in Leeds, England
- Are You Offending Your Self-Storage Prospects Without Realizing It?
- Zoning Exception Clears Way for Self-Storage Development in Jefferson County, CO
- W. P. Carey REIT Affiliate Acquires 7 Self-Storage Properties for $53M
- Absolute Storage Management Releases Fourth-Quarter 2014 Operating Results
- Live-Video Monitoring and Self-Storage: Avoiding Crime, Risk and Liability