U.K. Self-Storage Company Offers Vacationers Special Deal
Rugely Self Storage in Staffordshire, England, is offering a deal for vacationers concerned about their homes being robbed while away, the Birmingham Post reported. People concerned about leaving valuables such as computers while gone are taking advantage of the company’s £7 ($13) a week offer. Increasingly, vacationers fear losing their computers to burglars, said director Ben Morley. Many people have no independent backup storage for their data and are concerned about losing valuable information, he said. Ben runs the family business with his brother and father. For more information, visit www.birminghampost.net.
- England Car Dealership Launches White Horse Self Storage on Adjacent Property
- UK Self-Storage Company Lok'nStore to Build Facility in Bristol, England
- U.K. Self-Storage Company Lok'nStore Sells Reading, England Facility for £2.9M
- UK Moving Company Burke Bros. to Add Self-Storage Units in Wolverhampton, England
- UK Storage Co. Seeks Self-Storage Growth Opportunities in South West England
- Avoiding Data Breaches in Self-Storage: Simple Steps to Protect Your Sensitive Information
- American Self Storage Buys Bronx, NY, Property for $9M
- Web Application Illustorage to Provide Self-Storage Market Analysis
- Stop N Stor Opens New Self-Storage Facility in Port Wentworth, GA
- Misinformation About Self-Storage From Valet-Storage Company Makes Me Mad!