U.K. Self-Storage Company Offers Vacationers Special Deal
Rugely Self Storage in Staffordshire, England, is offering a deal for vacationers concerned about their homes being robbed while away, the Birmingham Post reported. People concerned about leaving valuables such as computers while gone are taking advantage of the company’s £7 ($13) a week offer. Increasingly, vacationers fear losing their computers to burglars, said director Ben Morley. Many people have no independent backup storage for their data and are concerned about losing valuable information, he said. Ben runs the family business with his brother and father. For more information, visit www.birminghampost.net.
- U.K. Self-Storage Operator Big Yellow Offers 10M Shares to Raise Capital
- U.K. Self-Storage Provider Storage Giant to Be Featured on ‘Storage Hoarders’
- LoveSpace Launches 'Mail Storage' Self-Storage Service in the U.K.
- U.K. Self-Storage Operator Lok’nStore Attributes Financial Gains to VAT
- Co-Founder of U.K. Self-Storage Operator Big Yellow to Retire
- Atascocita Self Storage in Humble, Texas, Sold to Move It Management
- In Memoriam: Florida Self Storage Association Executive Director Robert Bret
- SmartStop Self Storage to Sponsor Mount Everest Expedition by Climber Greg Paul
- OpenTech Launches Pay-By-Phone, Online-Chat Services for Self-Storage Customers
- Self-Storage REIT Public Storage Opens 12-Story Facility in Bronx, NY